剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
All I'm doing is righting a terrible wrong
那样她就可以过上正常的生活了吗
So she can lead a normal life.
对
Exactly
那你这么做是为了她而不是为你自己
Ah so you are doing this for her not for you.
当然
Absolutely.
他得逞了
He's done it.
他把成千上万的人带到这里
He's brought in thousands of people.
这将是一场大屠♥杀♥
This is gonna be a massacre.
我们必须找到后台所在地
We got to find the backstage area.
你知道在哪里吗
You know where it is?
我知道 就在那后面
Yeah it's back that way.
那我们分头行动
All right let's split up.
你走那边 我从这边
You go that way and I'll head off this way.
-好的 -克莱尔
- Okay. - Claire...
万事小心
Be careful.
你也是
You too.
这边
This way.
等等 等待 等一下
Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.
-那个梦 -什么
-The dream. - What?
这些人都在这里
All these people-- they're all here
就像是待宰的羔羊
Like lambs to the slaughter.
不会那样的 彼得
It's not gonna happen Peter.
快去找塞缪尔
Go find Samuel.
我会救他们的
I'll save them.
彼得
Peter...
你梦到我救了她
Your dream said I save her.
相信我
Trust me.
事情很紧急
It's an emergency.
告诉阿宽让他尽快过来
Tell Hiro he needs to get here as fast as he can.
你想去哪里
Where do you think you're going?
不要担心
Don't worry.
我是来救你的
I've come to save you.
什么风把你给吹来了
What brings you to the Big Apple?
大家静一静
Everybody.
请大家听我说
Everybody listen to me please.
请安静一下 好吗
Please okay?
我们必须带你们尽快离开塞缪尔
We need to get you as far away from Samuel as possible.
你不属于这里 克莱尔
You don't belong here Claire.
我知道他告诉你们今天晚上
Look I know what he told you about tonight
你们就会展现在世人面前
that you're coming out
你们就能光明正大地生活在这世界上
and that you're gonna be able to live out in the open.
相信我 我比任何人都希望能那样
And trust me there is nobody who wants that more than me.
但这不是庆祝你们得以自♥由♥的派对
But this is not your coming-out party.
这是他的狂欢
This is his.
看看是谁来了
Well look who finally came up for air.
你来这干什么 克莱尔
What are you doing here Claire?
你不属于这个大家庭
You're not part of this family.
你说得对 我不属于这里
You're right. I'm not.
但是我想问你
But let me ask you something.
你的家人
Does your family know
知道你今天晚上的计划吗
what you're planning to do here tonight?
那你来告诉他们啊
Why don't you tell them?
他要杀掉外面所有的人
He's gonna kill all of those people out there.
他就是要以这种方式让你们呈现于世人面前
That's how he's gonna introduce you to the world.
他为什么要那么做 克莱尔
Why would he do that Claire?
他已经给了我们新的生活
He's given us all new life.
如果不是他发现我
If he hadn't found me
我还睡在公园里 无家可归
I'd still be living out in that park. Homeless.
他们知道真♥相♥ 克莱尔
They know the truth Claire.
今晚是属于我们的
Tonight is our night.
我从没想过伤害你的家人 埃德加
I never wanted to hurt your family Edgar.
你扪心自问 塞缪尔是不是也如此呢
Ask yourself if that's true of Samuel.
他杀了自己的亲兄弟
He killed his own brother.
我来只是为了阻止他
I'm only here to stop him
不让他杀害更多人
from murdering a lot of other people.
那么你我有共同的目的了
Then you and I have the same goal.
我不能在其他人面前杀了他
I can't just kill him in front of the others.
我觉得你是个有计划的人
And you strike me as the kind of man with a plan.
我们要怎么做
So what do we do?
很简单
It's simple.
我到1944年等你
I'll be waiting for you in 1944.
当你在雪天的街角出现时
When you pop in on that snowy street corner
我就带你回到烧烤酒会
I'll take you back to burnt toast diner
回到我离开你的地方
right where I left you.
那样我便会再次年轻
And I'd be young again.
我们终于可以共同生活了
And we can finally build a life together.
这听起来真好
That sounds nice.
但是 阿宽 我已经有自己的人生了
But Hiro I already had a life.
我过得很幸福
I had a wonderful life.
65年非常漫长
65 years is a long time.
奶奶
Grandma!
嗨 小宝贝
Hey there honeysuckle.
爸爸妈妈在哪
Where's mommy and daddy?
他们在和护士说话
They're talking to the nurse.
萨莉 这位是我的老朋友
Oh Sally... this is an old friend of mine.
他叫阿宽
His name is hiro.
这名字真有趣
That's a funny name.
你好 萨莉
Hello Sally.
你好
Hi.
萨莉 去找爸爸妈妈吧
Sally go find mommy and daddy
-让他们也见见阿宽 -好
- so they can meet Hiro okay? - Okay.
阿宽
Hiro...
战后 我嫁了一个好男人
After the war I married a wonderful man.
我们生了四个孩子
We had four children.
我现在有7个漂亮的孙子孙女
I now have seven beautiful grandchildren.
我们有个家 有朋友
We had a home friends
有珍贵的回忆 和生活
cherished memories... a life.
如果我回到过去 过上不同的生活
If I were to go back now and lead a different life
这一切怎么办
what would happen with all that?
萨莉会怎样
What would happen to Sally?
阿宽
Hiro.
我刚刚收到诺亚·伯奈特的消息
I just heard from Noah Bennet.
他需要我们 现在
He needs us. Now.
都结束了
It is over.
她找到了自己的幸福归宿
The damsel has found her happy ending.
我的英雄之旅结束了
My hero's journey has come to an end.
我现在别无所求了
I have no more quests.
真的吗
Really?
诺亚·伯奈特刚找到了塞缪尔·所罗门
Because Noah Bennet just found Samuel Sullivan.
嘉年华现在移到了纽约的中♥央♥公园
The carnival is in New York. Central Park.
命运在召唤
Destiny calls ...
命运在召唤
Destiny calls
道尔 我不想伤害你
Doyle I don't want to hurt you.
放她走
Just let her go please.
你什么时候开始这么有礼貌了
Since when do you ask politely?
如果我们不阻止这一切 很多人会因此死去
A lot of people are gonna die if we don't stop this.
你是变身人吧
Are you a shape-shifter?
达德利在你体内还好吧
Does that Dudley do-right in there?
你不可能永远把我们困在这儿
You can't hold us here forever.
我没打算这么做
I don't plan on it...
只要塞缪尔有足够时间结束表演就行
Just long enough for Samuel to finish the show.
不对吗
Isn't that right em?
我想她听不见
Oh I don't think she heard me.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
塞拉 别杀我
Sylar please.
听我说
Listen to me.
别杀我 是塞缪尔逼我这么做的
Please Samuel made me do it.
是吗
Really?
我觉得你才是操纵者
'Cause I thought you were the puppet master.
别这样
Oh come on.
这女人和你什么关系
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表