剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Who is Samuel? What is going on?
也许是
Maybe it is.
你怎么能听信他的鬼话
How could you even consider listening to him?
怎么回事 你♥爸♥爸做了什么
What is happening? What did your father do?
和爸爸没关系
This is not about dad.
是我的原因 我不想再撒谎了
It's about me. I can't lie anymore.
我是个怪胎 人们不喜欢怪胎
I'm a freak, and people don't like freaks.
我能插一句吗
Can I just interject something here?
不行
No!
我们都该深呼吸一下
I think that we should all just take a deep breath.
我只是想说 克莱尔的感受
All I was gonna say is that what Claire is feeling
非常正常
Is perfectly normal.
我们人生中都曾感到过
I mean, we've all felt like we didn't fit in
自己无法融入周围的环境
At one point or another in our lives.
见鬼 我自小就酷爱喂养小狗
Heck, growing up and discovering I had a penchant
你觉得我会有朋友吗
For dog breeding, you think I had any friends?
听我一句 克莱尔 一切都会随风而去的
Trust me, Claire, this will all blow over.
真的吗
Really?
真的吗 道格
Is it, Doug?
你觉得这也会随风逝去吗
Do you think that this is going to blow over?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
克莱尔
Claire!
天啊
Aw, jeez.
这怎么正常
How's that for normal?
好极了
Great.
现在
再来点儿酒
Get more wine.
-我必须得告诉他们 -不
- I have to tell them. - No.
你什么都不能说
You can't say anything.
要是有人发现我带你回到了过去
If someone finds out I took you to the past,
我就再也见不到查莉了
I will never see Charlie again.
我上一下洗手间 马上回来
I have something special. I'll be right back.
-求你了 -对不起 阿宽
- Please. - I'm sorry, Hiro.
我们得面对他
But we have to stand up to him.
有些事情太重要了
Some things are just too important.
你去哪儿了 老兄
Where you been, friend?
我刚才迷路了
Oh. I got lost.
现在找着了
Well, now you're found.
有什么事吗
Something going on over here?
没有
No.
你头发里有东西
Something in your hair.
好吧 你肯定饿坏了
Well, then, you must be starved.
阿宽 一起来吧
Hiro, join me.
该干什么干什么去
Make yourself useful.
把椅子递过来好吗
Pass the chair, will you?
看来他以前从没见过她再生吧
Guess he's never seen her regen before.
-真是难忘的晚餐啊 -意料之中
- So some dinner, huh? - Par for the course.
尤其是当事情涉及到我前夫时
Especially when it comes to my ex-husband.
我不知道他和克莱尔怎么了
I don't know what's going on between him and Claire.
我也不知道
Well, I don't know either,
不过我觉得一顿感恩的晚餐
But I think that thanksgiving dinner was just his way
是他想让克莱尔知道有个深爱着她的家
Of letting Claire know that she has a family that loves her.
没什么不对的
Nothing wrong with that.
我以为你不再参与这些了
I thought you gave up all this.
是啊 我也这么想
Yeah, so did I.
后来我找到了这个指南针
And then I come across this compass,
它差点害死了我
Which almost gets me killed.
结果发现它属于
It turns out it belongs to the strange man
那个出现在我女儿房♥间里的陌生人
Who shows up in my daughter's dorm room
并以她所迫切向往的正常生活来威胁她
Threatening the normal life she so desperately wants.
也许那根本不可能
Well, maybe it's impossible.
也许我就是不该有正常的生活
Maybe I'm just not supposed to have a normal life.
听起来像是你放弃了
It sounds like you're giving up.
你为什么要划伤自己
Why did you cut yourself?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许因为你们所有人都以为
Maybe because you guys all think
你们理解像我这样天赋异能是什么感受
That you know what it's like to be me,
但其实你们并不理解
But you don't.
你怎么可能理解呢
How could you possibly?
我不得不对每个人撒谎
I have to lie to everyone.
不然的话 会把人吓晕
Otherwise, they faint.
我知道那很不容易
I know that it has been hard,
我也知道我给你带来了痛苦
And I know that I have caused you pain,
但我真的关心你 克莱尔
But I'm concerned about you, Claire.
他们不是好人
These are not good people.
他们很危险
They're dangerous.
关于这一点 你必须得相信我
You just have to trust me on this.
你别再把我当小孩子对待了行吗
Would you stop treating me like I'm a child?
那你就别再表现得像个小孩子
Then stop acting like one.
我去开门
Let me get this.
不好意思我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
请进
Hey, come on in.
谁想吃派啊
Who's ready for pie?
有什么问题吗 妈妈
Is there a problem, mom?
真是个好家庭啊
Some family.
你看着我 看到的并不是你的儿子
You look at me, you don't see your son.
而是那个杀了你儿子的人
You see the man who killed your son.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
你所看到的也不是你大哥
You don't see your brother.
因为我不是你大哥
Well, that's because I'm not your brother.
你是内森
Nathan.
再猜猜
Guess again.
天哪 塞拉在你体内 是吗
Oh, god, Sylar's in there with you, isn't he?
我们真不该去德克萨斯 彼得
We never should have gone to Texas, Pete.
内森
Nathan.
内森
Nathan!
内森
Nathan.
停下
Stop
终于做回我自己了 感觉真好啊
It feels good to finally be me again.
晚饭吃什么
What's for dinner?
我饿死了
I'm starved.
你们知道为什么这顿饭这么特别吗
You know what makes this meal truly special?
是因为你们每个人
It's knowing that each and every one of you
对此都有一份功劳
Had a hand in making it happen.
就好比我们都曾为彼此的生活出过力
Just as we've had a hand in each other's lives,
为我们共同的命运出过力
In our shared destiny.
天堂
Heaven.
我们彼此相依为命了这么久
We have depended on each other for so long.
一起度过了好与不好的时光
Through good times and bad.
不过今晚 我们尤其该心怀感激
But tonight we should be especially thankful.
未来就在这里
The future is here.
它会比我哥哥约瑟夫能想象的还要好
And it will be greater than my brother Joseph could ever have imagined.
但我现在还不能告诉你们
But I can't tell you about it yet.
直到我们之中不再有叛徒
Not while there's a traitor in our midst.
我刚知道杀了我哥哥的人
I just learned that the person who killed my brother
就在这里
Is here,
就坐在这张桌子前
Sitting at this table.
是时候让我们知道真♥相♥了
It's time we all knew the truth,
不是吗
Isn't it?
告诉他们 塞缪尔
Tell them, Samuel.
是你杀了约瑟夫 时空旅行者已经看见了
You murdered Joseph. The time traveler saw it.
是吗
Really?
那就是你看到的吗 阿宽
Is that what you saw, Hiro?
对不起 我得为查莉着想
I'm sorry. I have to think about Charlie.
-我什么都没看见 -我们知道是你干的
- I didn't see anything. - We know what you did.
干嘛这么生气呢 埃德加
Why so angry, Edgar?
难道是因为你干了什么羞耻的事情
Is it because you've done something shameful?
是你杀了约瑟夫 不是吗
You killed Joseph, didn't you?
你背叛我们 投靠了政♥府♥
You betrayed us to the government.
当约瑟夫发现时 你就杀了他
And when Joseph found out, you killed him.
你在说谎 混♥蛋♥
You lying bastard.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表