剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
I know. it just doesn't work on me.
我治愈的太快了
I heal too quickly.
但好处是
But the good thing is
这样你就有个私人司机了
You will always have a designated driver.
我能看看嘛
Can I see it?
看什么
See what?
治愈吗
The healing?
如果要求不过分的话
If that's not crossing a line.
手总是优先选择
The hand's always the favorite.
做吧
Go for it.
我从来没做过这事
I've never done this before.
我希望没有
Well I would hope not.
没事的
It's okay.
天啊 天啊
Aah! oh my god oh my god!
真对不起 你没事吧
I'm so sorry! are you okay?
逗你玩了 对不起
I'm just kidding. i'm sorry.
我这样太坏了 我没事的
That was mean. I'm fine.
我得接这个电♥话♥
I have to take this.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
老爸 一切都很好 好吗
Dad I've got everything under control, okay?
我什么都告诉格蕾琴了
And I told Gretchen everything about everything
我知道你可能会抓狂
And I know that you're gonna be mad.
但这是我的选择
But this was my choice.
不再只是我俩相依为命了
It's not just us anymore
我要接受其他人出现在我的生命中
And I'm gonna have other people in my life
我会有朋友 还会有男友
Friends and boyfriends
我不能再用谎言封闭自己了
And I can't close myself off with lies.
-这段演讲你是不是练过 -没错
- Did you rehearse that speech? - Yes.
我想准确表达自己的想法
I wanted to get it right.
你说的很好 听着
No, it..it was good. listen I, um
我想我该向你道歉
I think I owe you an apology.
之前在餐厅里我有点刻薄了
I was a bit harsh earlier at the restaurant.
-只有"一点" -好吧 有"两点"
- A bit? - Okay. Two bits.
我只是
It's just...
每当我看到你
When I look at you
就会忍♥不住把你当成我的乖宝宝克莱尔
I can't help seeing my Claire bear and, uh
当你有麻烦时
When you get in any kind of trouble
我就会本能的去保护你
I feel this instinct to protect you.
现在不能再这样了
Well you can't do that now.
我想我以后都不能这样了
I don't think I can ever really do it again.
至少不能像以前一样了
Not like before.
我会一直在这里守护着你
Look I will always be here for you.
一直都在
Always.
但你是对的
But you're right.
你已经能处理自己的事了
You can handle your own problems now.
我现在该为自己的事操心了
And I'll try to worry about myself from now on.
谢谢你
Thanks.
晚安 爸爸
Good night, dad.
晚安 克莱尔
Good night Claire.
晚安
Good night.
能把这个借我吗
Can I, uh, borrow this?
不行
No.
好吧 不好意思
Right. Sorry.
我是说 可以的
No, I..I mean yes.
可以的 只是...
Yes, but
只是你不一定要借走
Well you won't have to borrow it because
这东西一直在这
It'll be here.
你想当我的室友吗
Do you want to be my roommate?
我想想
Let me think, um
是和一个一身腌菜味的无趣女孩同住
Rooming with a boring girl who smells like pickles
还是和一个文学品味甚佳的神奇女孩同住
Or the supergirl who's got excellent taste in literature.
那好吧 室友
Well, all right then. Roommate
我没别的办法了
I just I don't see any other way out of this.
你越界了 哥们
You crossed the line man.
我会怎么样 迈克
What's gonna happen to me, Mike?
你得给你自己找个好律师
You need to find yourself a damn good lawyer.
这会毁了我一生
This is gonna ruin my life.
我很遗憾
I am sorry.
是啊
Yeah.
我也很遗憾
Me too.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我觉得我没以前那么强了
I guess I'm just not strong enough anymore.
这里什么都发生
Nothing happened here.
他袭击了你 我阻止了他
He attacked you. I stopped him.
就这样 现在去叫人吧
That's all. Go call it in.
我去叫人 马特
I'll go call it in, Matt.
我真为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
你终于越来越像我了
You're finally becoming more like me.
今天是你余下生命中的第一天
Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
一切可以这样一直下去
Now they can all be like this
或者我们一起去找回我的身体
Or you and I can go find my body.
很诡异啊
Weird, huh.
让你们跑一趟真不好意思
Sorry to make you boys come out.
死了三个人 本来还可能更糟
Three people died here. Could have been a lot worse.
-怎么回事 -污水池
- So what happened? - Sinkhole.
污水池
Sinkhole?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表