剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
不要说得这么难听
Well, that's not very nice.
至少除掉他的思想
Or at least just his mind.
现在他的意识在我脑子里面
And now his consciousness is rattling around
游荡
Up in here.
反正里头这么空
Well, there's so much space.
你给我闭嘴
Will you shut up?
贾尼斯 贾尼斯 听我说
Janice...Janice, look.
我能把他甩掉
I can get rid of him.
肯定有办法
The answer's out there.
-只要我找得到 -祝你好运
- I just got to go find it. - Good luck.
我需要你相信我
I need you to trust me, okay?
我给你俩几分钟处理你们的事
I'm gonna give you guys a moment to do your thing.
你相信我 不是吗
You trust me, right?
你亲口说的
Come on, you said it yourself.
我们在一起的15年不是白过的
A decade and a half. That's worth something, right?
我能解决
I can fix this.
好吧好吧
Okay. Okay.
你得找个地方处理这事
Um...you need a place to work things out.
-应该你留在这里 -不
- You should stay here. - No.
你应该留下
No, I insist.
这儿更安全
It's safer for you here.
我会带上小马特 我们去...
And I'll take Matty and we'll go and stay with...
别
Don't!
别告诉我你们去哪儿
Don't tell me where you're gonna go.
我不想让他听见
I don't want him to hear.
好吧好吧
Okay. Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
很好
That's good.
没想到你居然这么聪明
That was pretty smart even for you,
不让她说出去向
Not letting her tell me where she's gonna be.
但你还是想不出
But you still haven't figured out
如何摆脱我 你这个天才
How to get rid of me, genius.
莫欣德 我不知道你在哪儿
Mohinder, look. I have no idea where you are.
能不能帮我个忙 回我电♥话♥好吗
Just...will you do me a favor? Call me back, okay?
听到留言就打给我
When you get this, just call me.
莫欣德
Mohinder?
他能怎么帮你
How's he gonna help you?
他可能还在做
He's probably still working
他爸的研究
on his father's research.
干嘛不打给你家老太太
Why don't you try your old lady?
看看她接不接
See if she picks up.
算了吧 帕科曼
Forget it, Parkman.
该把我的身子还给我了吧
It is time for you to give me back my body
然后
And just...
接受事实
Accept it.
我越来越厉害了 我...
I'm...gaining ground and I...
我能让你...按我的意愿...行事
I can... make you do whatever... I want.
是吗
Yeah?
这让你不舒服吧
This is hurting you a little bit, isn't it?
想得美
You wish.
你说的没错
You know, you're right.
你睡过我老婆
I mean, you slept with my wife.
你能随时控制我
You can control me at any time, right?
好吧
All right.
来控制我吧
Control me.
阻止我喝这瓶酒
Stop me from drinking this beer.
来啊
Come on.
来啊 阻止我啊
Come on! Stop me!
让我们看看你
Why don't we see how you do...
能拿烈酒怎么办
Against the heavy artillery.
等一下
Wait.
我终于给这条狗拴上绳子了
I think I've finally found a leash for this dog.
终于来了 你的人成了
There you are. Your guy came through.
他把一切都弄好了
He made all the arrangements.
太好了
That's great.
-你还好吗 -好
- You all right? - Yeah.
咱们...咱们把他弄出去吧
Yeah, let's just... let's get him out of here.
-谢谢 -你好
-Thanks. - Hey.
杰里米 他们放你出去了
Jeremy, they're letting you go.
但我要跟谁住
But who am I gonna live with?
我华盛顿有个公♥寓♥
You'll be a few doors down from me
你会住我隔壁
In my apartment building in D.C.
我给你弄了个新身份
I've set up a new identity for you.
你叫杰拉德·米切尔
Your name is Jarod Mitchell
以后去乔治敦中学上学
And you're going to attend Georgetown High School.
没人会知道我的超能力吗
So nobody will know what I can do?
特蕾西会教你如何控制超能力
You'll learn to control your ability with Tracy's help.
不过你得保密
But you're gonna keep it to yourself.
只能这样
It's the only way.
万一有事怎么办
What if something happens?
不会有事的
Nothing's going to happen.
你不会有事的
You'll be safe.
没人会注意到你
You'll be invisible.
难道你以为姐妹会让咱们来
What, you think a sorority brought us out here
是想杀咱们
To kill us?
太可笑了
That's ridiculous.
只不过是个游戏
It's just a game.
它自己不会动的
It didn't just move itself.
可这里没别人了啊
Well, there was no one else there.
还有什么别的解释
How else would you explain it?
要我说 有太多种可能了
In my world, there's a million ways.
比如
Name one.
心灵致动
Telekinesis.
我见过
I've seen it.
我认识一个有这种能力的人
Heck, I know someone who has it.
等等 你是说
So wait, you're saying there's
这里有别的超能人
Another one of you here?
很有可能
It's very possible.
然后呢
And what?
他们闲着没事 来跟你玩
They're bored and they're playing
小儿科的恶作剧吗
A college prank on you?
不是恶作剧
Not a prank.
你是说他们要杀你
You think that they're trying to kill you?
不是我
Not me.
那是谁
Then who?
我吗
Me?
得了吧
Come on.
你想想
Think about it.
我的第一任室友自杀了
My first roommate committed suicide
古怪的自杀信本来不在 然后就冒出来了
With a mysterious note that wasn't there, but then it was.
我想你差点被开膛也许
I mean, maybe you almost getting gutted
不是意外
Wasn't a coincidence.
克莱尔 那有点过分吧
Claire, that is a little out there.
简直像个疯狂透顶的阴谋论
Sounds like some crazy-ass conspiracy theory.
不过你这辈子似乎净是那个
Which pretty much describes your entire life.
什么声音
What was that?
不知道
I don't know.
艾什 别喊了
Ash, cut it out. come on.
你俩没事吧
Hey, you guys all right?
找到其他线索了吗
You find another clue?
才不告诉你
Like I'm gonna tell you.
听着 你的室友吓坏了
Look, your roommate's freaked out
我们才不在乎什么宝藏
And we don't care about the treasure.
咱们不要分开 一起出去吧
Let's just stick together, get the hell out of here,
咱们找到了也算你们的
And once we find it, you can have it.
怎么样
Deal?
好的 我们走吧
Okay, can we just go?
同意
Deal.
你们带路
Lead the way.
坐我的车 就在前面
We'll take my car. Straight ahead.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表