剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
I know you. I know all about you.
我知道你有能力
I know about your power.
我知道你不会杀人
I know that you're not a killer.
你是医者
You're a healer.
我以前能医治东西
I used to heal things.
然后它就变了 现在我只能杀人
And then it turned. And now I kill!
不 你依然是医者
No, you're still a healer.
-你两样都能做到 -停住
- You can do both. - Stop.
如果你再迈进一步
If you come one step closer,
我向天发誓我会开枪的
I swear to god I will shoot you!
诺亚
Noah!
不
No!
彼得 挺住
Peter, stay with me.
彼得 彼得
Peter. Peter!
挺住 彼得
Peter, stay with me. Peter!
-我的天 -他大出血
- Oh, my god. - He's bleeding out.
不可能坚持到医院的
He's never gonna make it to the hospital.
需要你治愈他
You need to heal him.
-我做不到 -你做得到的 杰里米
- I can't. - Yes, you can, Jeremy.
我曾经亲眼见过
I've seen it with my own eyes.
你得赶紧过来
You need to come over here
把手放到他身上
and lay your hands on him now!
我一碰他他就会死的
If I touch him, he'll die.
你不碰他他会死
He'll die if you don't.
你做得到的
You can do this.
听我说
Listen to me.
我的能力是了解有能力的人
My power is understanding people like you.
这是我的工作
That's what I do.
发生在你父母身上的事情
What happened to your parents
不会再发生了
never has to happen again.
你能控制它 你能救活他
You can control it, and you can heal him.
我摸到的所有东西都死掉了
Everything I touch dies.
我现在就在碰你
I'm touching you right now.
你做得到的
You can do this.
你能给予生命
You can give life.
加油 集中精神 杰里米
Come on. Focus, Jeremy.
想像彼得愈合了
Visualize Peter healing.
想像伤口渐渐消失时
Imagine what it's gonna look like
是什么样子的
When the wound disappears,
他的眼睛再次睁开 他健康地活着
His eyes open again, and he is healthy and alive.
想像一下 杰里米
Picture it, Jeremy.
继续这个想像
Keep that thought in your mind.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
是啊
Yeah.
现在 欢迎超凡魔术师阿宽的助手
And now, to assist Hiro the magnificent,
同样是超凡魔术师的艾玛上台表演
Please welcome to the stage Emma the...also magnificent!
阿宽 你在干什么
Hiro, what are you doing?
魔术
Magic.
我们需要更多的掌声
Oh, and we are going to need much applause
才能展示更高的魔力
for the next feat of magicalness.
我会让艾玛
I will make Emma...
消失
Disappear!
就好像时间
It's like time is...
嘎然停止
Standing still.
这一切太美了
It's all so beautiful.
艾玛 没有能力是邪恶的
There are no bad powers, Emma.
你只需要去了解它们
You just have to understand them.
等那时候 你就能用你的能力
And when you do, you will learn to use your powers
为世界做好事了
to do good things in the world.
但现在是我们的魔术表演
Oh, but please, for now, our magic trick.
藏到窗帘后面去
Hide behind the curtains.
在那儿 是的
Over there, yeah.
[咒语]
Abracadabra...
[咒语]
Alakazam!
她去哪儿了
Where did she go?
艾玛在哪儿
Where is Emma?
艾玛
Oh, Emma!
艾玛
Oh...Emma?
艾玛
Oh, Emma?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
她在那儿 看啊
There she is! Ta-da!
热烈的掌声鼓励超凡魔术师艾玛
A big applause for Emma the magnificent!
不过咱们要用另一种方式鼓掌
Oh, but we have to give applause in a different way.
像这样
Like this.
那些谋杀
All those murders...
我脑海里那些记忆
All those memories in my mind--
可我不相信那是我的记忆
But I cannot believe that they're mine.
我杀了多少人 十几个?
How many did I kill? A dozen?
二十几个?
Two dozen?
我同情你的痛苦
I'm sorry for your pain.
事实有时会难以下咽
Truth can be difficult.
难以下咽? 我是个恶魔
Difficult? I am a monster!
我跟踪别人 割开他们的头骨
I stalk people and slash open their skulls.
你难道从没想过
Has it ever occurred to you to question
为什么会来这里
What brought you here?
为什么上天安给我们安排这样的路
Why providence has seen fit for our paths to cross?
这里是一个被保护的安全所在
This place is a safe, protected womb.
但外面是残酷的世界
But out there is a cruel world
充满了想伤害我们的人
Filled with people who persecute our kind.
你不明白吗 他们塑造了你
Can't you see, they made you what you are!
他们把你变成了恶魔
They turned you into a monster.
-这能让我释怀吗 -这就是事实
- Oh, that makes it okay? - It makes it the truth!
你想知道你是谁
You wanted to know who you are.
现在你知道了
And now you do.
现在的问题是 你接下来要怎么做
The question now is, where are you gonna go from here?
是要沉浸在自暴自弃里
Do you wallow in self-pity,
还是要学会如何使用
Or do you learn to use the gifts
上帝给你的礼物 操运恐怖
God gave you and command fear
与尊敬 去反击那些
And respect, and defend against those
伤害我们的人
Who would do us harm?
你会在大家庭的怀抱里
All in the embrace of a community
我们爱你的本来面目
Who loves you for exactly who you are.
你刚刚认识我
You just met me.
你就肯带我来
You would take me in here...
甚至知道我做过什么 知道我是什么人
Knowing what I've done, knowing who I am?
我们是一家人 家人会包容
We're family. Family accepts.
家人会谅解
Family forgives.
有一个麻烦
There's a problem.
那个找你的警♥察♥
That policeman who was hunting you,
他在这儿
He's here.
这不仅是你的事了
It's not just about you anymore.
我们包庇罪犯呢
We're harboring a criminal now.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
我... 不能替你做这个决定
I...can't make that decision for you.
但你的存在让我们大家都陷于危险之中
But your presence here puts all of us in jeopardy.
得做点什么
Something has to be done.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我的人看到他进镜屋了
One of my men saw him going into the house of mirrors.
我真不知该拿他怎么办
I don't know what to do with him.
绳子 笼子?
A leash. a cage?
还是牛鞭子
Maybe a cattle prod.
现在
Now...
你把你那个日本屁♥股♥好好放到床上
You keep your Japanese tush in this bed!
我不是宠物
I am not a pet.
她说的对 阿宽 你病了
She's right, Hiro. You're sick.
不要再用你的能力了 你会给它弄死的
You need to stop using your power before it kills you.
我的能力不会弄死我
But my power isn't killing me.
它让我活下来
It keeps me alive.
我每天坐在格间办公室里无所事事
When I was stuck in my cubicle every day wasting my life,
那才是死了一样呢
That's when I was dying.
你怎么会这么热衷于帮助别人
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表