剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
You saved me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你打算回到学校吗
Are you gonna go back to school?
去做一名医生
Go be a doctor?
你能看见这些色彩吗
Can you see the colors?
不
No.
我已经没有能力了
I don't have that power anymore.
但我们仍然可以弹奏 如果你愿意的话
But we could still play, if you like.
仍然没有心跳
Still asystolic.
好吧 360伏
All right. 360.
就绪
Clear.
抱歉我不得不这么对你
I'm sorry I had to do that to you.
抱歉我把克莱尔的事情搞砸了
I'm sorry that I messed things up with Claire.
我只是
I just...
不够耐心 太草率
Got impatient. Sloppy.
别担心
Don't worry.
尽管没有按照计划发展
Might not have been the plan as conceived,
但我想 克莱尔·伯奈特
But I think claire bennet's
就如我们预想的一样
Right where we want her to be.
当我让你去做这件事时
Look, when I asked you to do this,
我保证让你复仇
I promised you revenge,
现在也一样
And you'll still have it.
我们遇到点麻烦
Uh, we have a problem.
大♥麻♥烦
A big problem.
什么
What?
塞拉 他死了
Sylar, he's gone.
内森 你在做...
Nathan, what are you--what--what?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我想我遇到麻烦了 彼得
I think I'm in trouble, Pete.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表