剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
《英雄》 前情提要
Previously on Heroes
我要回家
I'm going home.
我怕死 行不行
I'm scared for my life, okay?
-我明白 -真的吗
- I know. - Do you?
格雷琴
Gretchen.
只是我跟你不一样
I'm just not like you.
这件事
And this thing here,
就当没发生 好吗
Just pretend it never happened, okay?
我要消除你的记忆
I'm haitianing you.
我们要装作从没去过
We're pretending that we've never been
诺亚 我去找海地人把我的记忆抹除了
Noah, Gone Haitian. Wiped my memory.
烈酒吐司餐厅
To the burnt toast diner.
这样是最好的 这样才更专业
Better this way. More professional.
爱你 劳伦
Love, Lauren.
我来警告你 彼得
I came to warn you, Peter.
你得知道真♥相♥
You need to know the truth.
你要找的答案在这里
The answer you seek is here.
-你找到了什么 -一具尸体
- What do you got? - It's a body.
-是谁 -是我
- What is it? - It's me.
碰我一下 内森 一切就结束了
One touch, Nathan, and it's over.
不 别碰他
No, don't touch him. You touch him.
他得到了我的能力
He's got my power.
你碰了他 他的意识就会回到他的身体里
His mind will go back into his body.
抓住我的手 现在就做
Take my hand. Do it now.
我说了 出去 都出去
I said, "get away." Back away.
我要你回到8周以前 阿宽
I need you to go back eight weeks, Hiro,
-到德州的一个酒店里 -救我们吗
- To a motel room in Texas. - To save us, right?
不 去救那卷录像 在他毁掉它之前
No, to save that film before he destroyed it.
只要你回来把它交给我
Once you return, deliver it to me,
你的宝贝查莉就自♥由♥了
Your sweet Charlie will be set free.
我拿到你要的录影带了 现在我要查莉
I have your film. Now I want Charlie.
快了
Soon.
这是四号♥录像
This is entry number four.
当两种甚至更多的能量汇合时
When two or more of these forces are proximate,
它们就会成倍的递增
They amplify, exponentially
就像万有引力或磁力
Like a kind of gravity or magnetism.
最近地震活动出现了反常信♥号♥♥
An abnormal spike in seismic activity as of late
应该是这里的一个个体
Appears to be emanating from one of the individuals
放射出的能量
Being held here.
-一个孕妇 -医生
- A pregnant woman. - Doctor!
-他要出来了 -恐怕
- He's crowning. - And I fear...
恐怕这个孩子
I fear that this child
也许就是
May indeed...
我来了 没事的
I'm coming. It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
蝴蝶男 开门
Butterfly man, open up.
你躲不了的
You can't avoid me.
我看见你在里面
I can see you in there.
开门
Open up!
你在里面 我知道
You are in there, I know!
出来
Come out!
蝴蝶男
Butterfly man!
阿宽
Hiro,
是你在吵吗
Is that you making all that noise?
我按你说的做了
I've done what you asked.
现在请告诉我 你扣押查莉的时间和地点
Now please tell me where and when you put Charlie.
外面真美啊 对吧
It's beautiful out, isn't it?
让人为活着而高兴
Makes a man glad to be alive.
真是诗意盎然啊 今天
It feels poetic that today is the day
是我们抒发感谢之情的日子
We give thanks.
别不理我 蝴蝶男
Stop ignoring me, butterfly man.
-我要查莉 -会把她给你的
- I want Charlie. - And you will have her.
不过还有些更紧急的事要讨论
But there are more pressing matters to discuss.
你找回的那卷录影带
That film that you retrieved,
揭示了一切
It's brought everything into focus.
我发现了自己命运的真♥相♥
I discovered the truth about my destiny.
我们的命运
Our destiny.
把查莉给我
Give me Charlie.
对不起 还没到时候
Sorry. Not yet.
很勇敢啊 日本武士
那里有把锋利的斧子
There's a nice sharp axe right over there.
来啊 停住时间
Go on. Freeze time.
用它把我劈了
Chop me into bits.
不 你不能那样做
No, that's right. You can't.
因为你如果杀了我
Cause if you kill me,
就再也找不到查莉了
You'll never find Charlie.
你是魔鬼
我是你的救星 阿宽
I'm your savior, Hiro.
只是你现在还不知道而已
You just don't know it yet.
来帮忙铺桌子吧
Now go help set the table.
笑一笑
And smile.
今天是感恩节
It's Thanksgiving.
你什么时候来
So when should I expect you?
不知道
Oh, I don't know.
你得来
Well, you've got to come.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
我不知道有没有心情
I just don't know that I'm in the mood.
来吧 你可以邀请格雷琴
Come on. You can invite gretchen.
其实 不行
Actually, I can't.
她搬到学校另一边去了
She moved all the way across campus.
真遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
而且是我的错 对吧
And that's my fault, isn't it?
没事的
It's okay.
反正怎样都于事无补了
It wasn't gonna work out anyway.
现在我正式成为
So I guess it's official.
被社会遗弃的人了
I'm a social pariah.
而我却没帮上什么忙
And I haven't helped things much.
我要补救
I want to make it up to you,
就从伯奈特家的感恩节大餐开始吧
Starting with a real Bennet family Thanksgiving dinner
火鸡 装饰 准备一切
Turkey, trimmings, the whole thing.
怎么样
What do you say?
什么时候开始 你居然会做饭了
And since when do you cook?
活到老学到老嘛
Well, you know, I'm learning as I go.
同意来了吗
Is that a yes?
不知道
I don't know.
莱尔来吗
Is Lyle coming?
不 他说了抱歉
No, he sends his regrets.
他不能离开学校
He can't get away from school.
别让我独自和你妈还有道格一起过节
Don't make me be alone with your mother and doug.
她要带她的新男友吗
She's bringing the new boyfriend?
她到哪都带着他
Oh, she never goes anywhere without him.
你来对我很重要 克莱尔
It would mean a lot to me, Claire.
好吧
Okay.
反正我也有事
There's something I've been meaning
要和你说
To talk to you about anyway.
好 4:30见
Great. I'll see you at 4:30.
别迟到 爱你
Don't be late. Love you.
诺亚
Noah?
-老天 -劳伦
- Oh, my god. - Lauren.
这么多镇子 这么多超♥市♥
Wow. Of all the supermarkets
真是无巧不成书啊
In all the towns in all the world.
见到你很高兴
It's great to see you.
我也是
You too.
你在华盛顿干什么
Well, what are you doing in Washington?
普瑞马特公♥司♥倒闭后
Well, after primatech exploded,
我就失业了
I was kind of unemployed.
中情局明显是个合适选择
CIA seemed like the obvious choice.
你呢
You?
东跑西颠呗
Um, you know, a little bit of this, a little bit of that.
-是啊 -基本就是那样
- All right. - Mostly that.
我在杜邦环岛找了个房♥子
I got a place in Dupont circle.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表