剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
那你说怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
难道仅仅是关上门
Are you just gonna lock your doors
待在家里 不闻不问吗
and crawl back into your shell?
你是个好人 马特
You're one of the good guys, Matt.
你有责任心 你不是个懦夫
You have a responsibility. You're not a coward.
总有一天 你会知道
You know, some days
你救不了全世界
maybe you just can't save the whole world.
总有一天 你会满足于
Some days, you're better off
把自己的家整理得井井有条
just getting your own house in order.
你什么意思
Which means what?
意思是
Which means...
你该回家了
go home.
给你的女儿一个拥抱
Hug your little girl.
别担心
Don't worry.
我来救你了
I've come to save you.
你好
Hi.
你干什么啊
Aah! What are you doing?
-对不起 -你疯了吗
- I'm sorry. - What is wrong with you?
听我解释
Let me explain.
我做的梦会变成现实
I have these dreams that come true,
我刚做了一个关于你和大提琴的梦
and I had one about you and that cello.
你因为一个梦就砸烂我的大提琴
You broke my cello because you had a dream?
不是 因为很多人会死 艾玛
No. Because a lot of people are gonna die, Emma.
包括你的朋友 塞缪尔
Your friend, Samuel.
你的那个指南针 还有我的文身
Uh, that compass that you have. My tattoo.
都和这个大提琴有关
They're all connected to this cello.
我喜欢那大提琴
I loved that cello!
我们要保证
And we have to make sure
那个梦不会成真
to stop that dream from happening.
所以我才砸了大提琴
That's why I broke the cello, okay?
灾难就要降临了
Something bad is going to happen.
我要你出去
I want you out.
马上
Now!
对不起 我
I'm sorry. I...
再见 彼得
Good-bye, Peter.
我想那条路是向西的
Okay, I think that way is west.
被冲锋队追到前 我们得分散逃
We must away, before the stormtroopers are upon us.
我听够你的瞎话了 阿宽
I have had just about enough of your nonsense, Hiro.
你这样对我 我真想
After what you did to me, I have half a mind
永远把你丢在沼泽地里
to leave you lost in this swamp forever.
别这样说他
Hey, don't talk to him like that.
阿宽决定用他所剩无几的时间
Hiro has got very little time left,
来营救你
and he chose to spend it rescuing you.
你应该感谢他
You should be thankful.
他是个英雄
He's a hero.
他的时间所剩无几是什么意思
What do you mean, "little time"?
我命不久矣
The reaper waits for no man.
他要死了
He's dying.
冲锋队和艾沃克斯族人来了
The stormtroopers and their ewoks!
快跑
Hurry!
你确定他无法穿梭时空了吗
Are you sure he can't teleport?
不能 除非我们让他清醒过来
No. Not unless we unscramble his brain.
医院里是怎么治这种病的
Hey, what would they have done at that hospital?
可能会用电击疗法
Probably electroshock therapy.
阿宽
Hiro!
为什么停下来
Why are we stopping?
用电击疗法给他治病
Electroshock therapy.
什么 你要我
What, you want me to...
即使我们摆脱了他们
even if we evade them,
也可能要在这走上好几天
we could be wandering out here for days.
我们要用时空穿梭离开这儿
We need to teleport out of here.
要怎么做
How?
用你的红色闪电
You can use your red lightning.
但是阿宽曾经看到未来
Look, Hiro once saw a future
我用红色闪电杀死了他
where I killed him with my red lightning.
那是发生在佛罗里达吗
Was it in Florida?
在日本
Japan.
那就没事了
Then we're good to go.
动手吧 桑丘
Make it so, Sancho.
阿宽
Hiro!
安藤
Ando.
苏雷什博士
Dr. Suresh.
我们得去阻止塞缪尔·所罗门
We must stop Samuel Sullivan!
阿宽 你好了
Hiro, you're back!
是的 我们现在得走了
Yes. And now, we must get going.
爸爸
Dad?
抱歉打扰你了
Hey, um, I'm sorry to bother you.
我正好经过这附近
I was just in the neighborhood.
真的吗
Really?
是 不 不 我去了加利福尼亚
Ye--no, no. I was in California.
刚回来 行李还在车上
I just landed. Bags are still in the car.
我知道你还在生我的气
Listen, I know that you're mad at me
但我不介意
And... and I'm okay with that.
你愿意让你生我的气
And, um, I want to just let you be mad at me.
我不想劝阻你做任何事
I don't want to try to talk you out of anything
或者非要说服你
or to try to convince you of anything.
爸你这在干嘛
Dad, what are you doing here?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
当然当然 很好
Yeah, yeah, I'm good.
其实是非常好
I'm... I'm great, actually.
我只是在想 感情的纽带
I'm just... I'm thinking about bridges.
纽带
Bridges?
感情纽带把我们与生命中
Bridges that connect us to the people and things
所爱所需的人和事物相连
that we love and need in our lives.
建立在信任的基础上
They're built on trust, and I've...
我已经破坏了大部分
I've torched most of them.
只是希望
And I'm just hoping that the...
联♥系♥你和我的纽带
that the one that connects me to you
能被修好
Can still be repaired.
抱歉 我有点已经晚了的事要做
I'm sorry, but I do have something that I'm late for.
哦 好吧
Oh, okay.
我们晚点再谈这个
Can we talk about this later?
好的 我们
Yeah, yeah. We'll... we'll...
晚点再谈
We'll talk about it later.
你那已经迟了的事 需要帮忙吗
This thing that you're late for, do you need a lift?
不用 我可以
No. No, I'm good.
好吧
Okay.
那我们待会儿见
So I'll, uh, I'll see you later?
待会儿见
Yeah. Um, I'll see you later.
没想到律师所也能像肥皂剧一样
I didn't think a law office could be such a soap opera.
我的意思是它里面的人
I mean, the human drama of it all.
马特你还记得我老板普瑞斯曼
Matt, you remember my boss, Pressman?
他就是个同性恋 却不承认
So he's totally gay, he's totally in denial,
他都结婚
and he's totally married.
好吧
Okay.
马特 这真好吃
Matt, this is delicious.
你怎么了
So how about you?
你一天不在家
Did you, uh, leave the house at all today?
你觉得我是懦夫吗
Do you think I'm a coward?
什么
What?
我觉得我就是个懦夫
I think I'm a coward.
你在说什么 怎么回事
What are you talking about? Why?
我曾经被这个世界上最坏的人控制
I had the worst guy in the world living inside my head.
当我终于摆脱他
When I finally got rid of him,
我却没有去反击
I didn't do a thing to go after him.
因为你回到你的家和我们在一起
Because you came home to us, where you belong.
我让很多人失望
I've let so many people down.
你让谁失望
Who?
朋友们啊 我在乎的人们
Friends. Um, people that I care about.
我的意思我就坐在这里吃着法式炖菜
I mean, I'm sitting here, eating ratatouille,
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表