凶鬼恶灵
第十五季 第十四集
忆往昔
如今
重置 待机
最后假日
重置 待机
机密
生日快乐 杰克
卡思伯特·辛克莱尔
Cuthbert Sinclair.
欢迎加入收藏 迪恩
Welcome to the collection, Dean.
保护地堡的大部分咒文都是他设计的
He designed most of the warding that keeps the bunker safe.
正式脱离记录者 1956年
Formal separation from Men of Letters, 1956.
没有经历屠♥杀♥
He missed the massacre.
根据爸的日记
According to Dad's journal...
阿比顿是一个地狱骑士
...Abaddon is a Knight of Hell.
你们好
Hello, boys.
上帝在到处毁灭星系
God is extinguishing galaxies.
我们得做好准备
We need to be prepared.
感觉在冒很大很蠢的风险
Feels like we're taking a big, probably stupid risk.
感觉很好
Feels good.
第一项任务旨在增强杰克的身体
The first quest was meant to strengthen Jack's body.
第二步 杰克得找到秘物
Step two, Jack needs to find the Occultum.
得让秘物进入你
"The Occultum must be in you."
别烦我了
Leave me alone!
他的灵魂回来了
His soul is back.
求你们原谅我
Please forgive me.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
围裙怎么回事
What's with the apron?
汉堡包
Burgers.
嗯 但指示灯总熄灭
Yeah, but the pilot light keeps going out.
这周第三次了
It's, like, the third time this week.
那个 再加上热水
I mean, between that and the -- the hot water...
这地方不是说是最先进的吗
I thought this place was supposed to be state-of-the-art.
是啊 在50年代是
It was, in the '50s.
嗯
Yeah.
杰克从他房♥间出来了吗
Jack come out of his room yet?
没呢 能怪他吗
No. I mean, can you blame him?
他的灵魂回来了 他要面对一切了
His soul's back, you know? Everything's hitting him --
他做的一切
everything he's done,
他将不得不做的一切 阿玛拉
everything he has to do, Amara...
是啊 但比莉也说
Yeah. Well, I mean, even Billie said it --
要杀恰克 就得杀阿玛拉
to kill Chuck, you got to kill Amara, too.
是啊 小卡还在查 但是
Yeah. Cass is still looking, but you know what?
假设他的一个天使伙伴真找到了她
Say -- Say one of his angel contacts does find her.
然后呢
What then?
然后我们就做必须做的
Then we do what we got to do.
搞什么 换气也出问题了吗
Oh, come on. Now the air?
好吧 我们走
Alright. Well, let's go.
-去哪 -去
- Go where? - To --
哥们 我们打过魔鬼 我杀过希♥特♥勒♥
Dude, we fought the Devil, okay? I've killed Hitler.
几根老管道应该不在话下
I think we can handle a few old pipes.
煤气和水管可能是在这下面交汇
The gas and water converge down here. Maybe.
可惜我们不能叫水管工
It's too bad we can't just call a plumber.
是啊 "马里奥兄弟吗
Oh, yeah -- "Uh, hey, Mario Brothers?
嗯 可以到全世界最秘密
Yeah, could you come to the most secretive,
戒备的超自然防空洞来吗
secure, supernatural hideout in the world?
好 谢谢 路易吉加油"
Great. Thanks. Go, Luigi!"
这是什么
What is this?
这是地堡的总网控制台
This is the bunker... grid-control...
中♥央♥控制台吧
center thing -- I -- thingy.
当然了
Yeah. Of course.
-"重置""待机" -什么
- "Reset." "Standby." - What?
怎么了 电脑出现太多
Why? What do I do when, uh, you know,
弹出广♥告♥时我都怎么办呢
my computer has too many pop-ups?
关机 再重启
Turn it off, turn it back on again. Hmm?
不 我不觉得那...
No, I don't think that's --
我本想说我不觉得那是个
I was gonna say I don't think that's a...
好主意
...good idea.
胜利
Victory!
汉堡时间到
Now...burger time.
肉男来咯
Meat man! Comin' to town!
你好 亲爱的
Oh. Hello, dear.
萨姆
Sam!
你们怎么能生活在这么脏乱的地方
How you've lived in this filth is beyond me.
什么 女士 你特么谁啊
Beyo-- Lady, who the hell are you?!
怎么说话呢
Language!
好吧 我去拿枪
That's it. I'm getting my gun.
萨姆
Sammy!
嗯 我...
Yeah, hey. I was, uh...
迪恩 怎么回事
Dean, what's going on?
我走回了房♥间
Well, I was walking into my room,
正准备开动我的迪恩超级堡
about to, uh, dive into my Dean Deluxe.
我抬头一看 她就在那里 拿着我的内内
I look up, and there she is, folding my, uh, underthings.
-你的内内 -我的...
- Your underthings? - My --
如果你把它们叠好了...
Well, if you'd folded them properly to begin with.
不好意思 你是谁
I'm sorry. Who are you?
我的真名是...
My true name is --
用你们的语言没法说的
Oh, it's hardly decipherable in your tongue.
加农先生喊我巴特斯太太
Mr. Ganem called me Mrs. Butters.
巴特斯太太
Oh. Mrs Butters.
等等 我们的语言
Wait. Our tongue?
怎么 你不是人吗
So, w-what? You're not human?
不是
Oh, no. No, no.
我是个森林女神
I'm a wood nymph.
好吧 那你难道不该在森林里神你的吗
Okay, well, shouldn't you be in the woods somewhere, nymphing?
可惜
Well, alas...
那是年轻人的游戏
that is a young one's game.
但不 我还有更重要的事要做
But, no, no, I have much more important things to do.
再说 我住在这里
And besides, I live here.
好吧 你是个记录...
Okay. So -- So you're a Man of --
记录女士吗
you're a Lady of Letters?
天啊 不是
Oh, God, no.
我才不是成员呢
I was never a member, no.
不 我更像是个佣人
No, no. No, I was more of a helper.
我负责打扫 洗衣 做饭
I, uh, took care of the cleaning and laundry and the cooking.
记录者们 虽然很聪明
The Men of Letters, though highly intelligent,
但对打理生活一窍不通
were oblivious to the necessities of life.
他们是我的男孩
But they were my boys.
我的家人
My family.
好进步啊
Well, that's very progressive.
好吧 我们不想惹麻烦
Okay, well, we don't want any trouble,
所以 你走吧
so you can just leave.
走
Leave?
但是
But...
这是我的家
this is -- this is my home.
我一直为记录者工作
Well, I have worked for the Men of Letters
从战前就开始了
since before the war.
战前
The war?
你以为现在是哪一年
What year do you think it is?
1958年
1958.
恐怕得告诉你 现在2020年了
Well, afraid to tell you, but it's, uh -- it's 2020.
什么...
It...
那...
Well...then...
那马卡姆先生呢 阿克斯先生呢
Well -- Where is Mr. Markham? Mr. Ackers?
其他记录者呢
Where -- Where are the rest of the Men of Letters?
只剩我们了
You're looking at 'em.
其他人 他们都死了
The rest of them are, um -- they're dead.
怎么会
How?
有个叫阿比顿的恶魔杀了他们所有人
A demon named Abaddon killed them, all of them.
所以他们才没回来
That's why they didn't come back.
他们去参加仪式时
When the lads left for the ceremony,
叫我留下来 守卫地堡
I was told to stay behind, guard the bunker.
但他们再没回来
But they never returned.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表