Even if I could, I would need a crystal.
那玩意以前都是罗威娜拿的
I mean, those were Rowena's thing.
好吧 这事很烦人 我知道
Okay. Look, man, this blows. I get it.
规矩不是我定的
I don't make the rules.
地狱出来的灵魂不能上天堂
A soul from Hell can't go to Heaven.
好吧 如果这是艾琳的愿望 那
All right, look, if it's what Eileen wants, then...
或许我们可以去罗威娜家
Maybe we can go to Rowena's place
找个水晶什么的
and look for a crystal, or something.
我本来也一直想去一趟的 自从...
I've been meaning to go there anyways after, uh...
你懂的
You know.
好啊 你去吧
Great. Do that.
等等
Wait, wait.
你不跟我一起吗
You're not coming with?
这就是小事一桩
It's a milk run.
你...
You're --
迪恩 自从上帝回来
You know what, Dean, ever since God got back,
你就一副我们无能为力了的样子
you've been acting like there's nothing we can do,
好像什么都无所谓了 但我们还能做这事
like nothing matters, but we can do this.
而且这有所谓
Man, this matters.
所以你肯定能做得特好
And that's why you're gonna kick it in the ass.
治安官什么时候回来
When will the Sheriff be back?
五分钟 一小时
Five minutes? An hour?
今天周二 探员
It's Tuesday, Agent.
他周二去剪头
He gets his hair cut on Tuesday.
他剪...
He gets his hair--
好吧
I see.
你是联调局的
You're FBI?
你不是租了道林小屋吗
I thought you were renting the Doweling cabin.
镇子小 传话快
Small town...
我...
I'm, uh --
我在度假
I'm on vacation.
但你在查那个失踪男孩的事
But you're looking into that missing boy,
在湖里发现的那个
the one that they found in the lake?
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
不...但我
No, but I --
我儿子可能也失踪了
I think my son's missing, too.
我昨晚让他去外面宿营
I -- I let him camp out last night,
他今天一早按说就该回来的
and he was supposed to be back first thing this morning.
亲爱的 这才几小时
Honey, it's only a few hours.
他会出现的
He'll turn up.
她觉得我反应过度了
She thinks I'm overreacting
因为这小镇安逸得像张明信片
because this town, it's like a postcard,
但现在因为那个男孩的事
but now, with that other boy, I just --
我...
I...
我需要找到我儿子
I need to find my son.
-嗯 -拜托 探员
- Right. - Please, um, Agent, um...
沃利
Worley.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
当然
Of course.
我...
I --
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也希望我们还能做更多事帮你
I wish there was more we could do.
我也不希望你这样
I hate this for you.
不管那水晶是什么 我都要了
Whatever that crystal , I'll take it.
至少我不用...
At least I won't be...
你懂的
you know.
嗯
Yeah.
我也去过那里 地狱
I've been there, too -- uh, Hell.
好久前了
A long time ago.
你努力想忘记 但那会刻在你心底
You try and forget, but it gets inside you.
说出来有好处的
Talking helps.
我做不到
I can't.
现在还不行
Not yet.
我理解
I understand.
不赖
Not bad.
你真厉害
I'm impressed.
我们认识后 我就又开始练习
After we met, I started practicing again.
看来还记住了一些
I guess some of it stuck.
她是谁
Who's she?
我不知道
I don't know.
搬啊搬 你走 我们收拾
看看你啊
Well, look at you.
等等
Wait a second.
她是...哥特族吗
She was goth?
不 接近了
No, close.
我认得那个
I recognize that.
是"女巫团"的
It's from the "Ordo maleficarum."
-女巫 -对
- A witch. - Yeah.
看来她在这里翻了一顿
Looks like she tore this place apart.
她可能是翻到了她不该翻的东西
I mean, maybe she got into something she shouldn't have.
好啊
Great.
我们赶紧找到我们需要找的
Okay, let's just find what we're looking for
然后离开这里
and get out of here.
梅丽·科考斯基
Melly Krokowski.
自那女人♥大♥驾光临来到这里
From the day that woman graced us with her presence,
就总有什么事
it's always something --
水里的氯过量了
too much fluoride in the water,
国♥庆♥节游♥行♥的素食餐点不够多
not enough vegan options at the 4th of July parade,
连国♥庆♥节游♥行♥本身也要抱怨
that we even have the 4th of July parade.
治安官 她儿子失踪了
Sheriff, her son is missing.
如果这里是纽约 我或许会担心
And maybe if this were New York, I'd be worried.
但这里 十几岁的孩子过点没回家
Here? A teenager stays out too long,
八成是跟哥们醒酒呢
he's probably with his buddies sobering up.
这里几乎不会有人失踪吗
So people rarely go missing here?
本地人不会
I mean, not locals.
但这是旅游小镇
But it is a tourist town.
难免有哪年会走失个登山客
Some years, we lose a hiker.
或是有人淹溺
Somebody drowns.
-比如肖恩·库根吗 -不
- Like Shane Coogan? - No.
肖恩去年参加了蓝草音乐节
Shane came out for last year's Bluegrass festival.
家长大闹了一番
Parents raised a big stink,
但有本地人看到他就躲在林子里
but locals saw him holed up in the woods.
嗑药
Opioids.
结果吸毒过量掉进了湖里
Wound up in the lake. O.D.'d.
我想看看尸体
I'd like to take a look at the body.
已经送去夏延了
Already on its way to Cheyenne.
我们根本没法医
We don't have an M.E.
你手里的任何案卷都行
Well, any case work you do have will be fine.
你说你是哪个办事处来的 沃利探员
Which office you say you were from again, Agent Worley?
是特别探员
Special Agent.
华府的
D.C.
你可以联♥系♥下你的上司吗
You got a supervisor I could talk to,
提出正式申请
make it official?
这里凯泽副局长
This is Assistant Director Kaiser.
我是奥登·罗伊治安官
This is Sheriff Alden Roy.
我想核实一下沃利探员的信息
Just checking on Agent Worley.
可以让我的探员接电♥话♥吗
Would you put my agent on the phone, please?
他找你
He wants to talk to you.
喂
Hello?
小卡
Cass.
萨姆一直在联♥系♥你
Sam's been trying to call you.
我知道
I know.
-你听他的留言了吗 -没有
- Did you check his messages? - Nope.
好啊 明智 何必呢
Right. Smart. Why woulyou?
我不知道你是不是在乎
Look, I don't know if you care or not, but, uh...
但上帝 恰克 又回来了 你自己小心
God -- Chuck -- is back on the board, so watch yourself.
听你的留言
And check your damn messages.
是 长官 谢谢 长官
Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
我去给你拿档案
I'll get you those files.
谢谢
Thank you.
这都是垃圾
This is just junk.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表