Oh, Becky.
我什么都能做
I can do anything.
我是个作家
I'm a writer.
这案子挺有意思
Well, that was an interesting one.
是啊
Yeah.
但亨利做的事
What Henry did...
我们也会做一样的事
we'd have done the same thing.
为杰克 如果有这机会的话
For Jack. If we had the chance.
是啊
Yeah.
我们会的
Yeah, we would.
伙计 我懂的
Look, man, I get it.
我懂 我们这一路上失去了太多
I get it. We have lost way, way too much.
让人很难没有想退出的想法
And it's hard not to feel like just...cashing out.
我也有这种感觉
I felt like that.
恰克的事后 在墓室里
After Chuck, back at the crypt.
知道是什么把我拉了回来吗
But you know what brought me back?
是你
You did.
你说我们做的事仍然重要
By sayin' that what we do still matters.
所以我才想拖着你出来
I mean, that's why I wanted to drag us out here.
所以我才想办件案子
That's why I wanted to -- to work a case,
拯救生命
to save lives, you know?
因为这工作很烂
'Cause it is -- it's a -- it's a crap job.
我们做可怕的事 好让他人幸福生活
We do the ugly things so that people can live happy.
是啊 他们真幸运
Yeah. Yeah. Lucky them.
是啊 他们真幸运
Yeah, lucky them.
但那不会改变什么
But it doesn't change a thing.
明白吗 我们还要做这工作
You know what I mean? We still do the job.
但我们不是为了自己
But we don't do it for us.
是为了杰克
We did it for Jack,
妈妈
for Mom,
罗威娜
for Rowena.
为了所有在乎过我们的人
We owe it to anybody who has ever gave a damn about us
我们要一步步地向前
to keep putting one foot in front of the other.
不管怎样
No matter what.
伙计 就像你说的
And, hey, man, like you said,
现在恰克走了
now that Chuck's gone,
我们终于只剩自己了
we're finally on our own.
我们终于自♥由♥了
We are finally free to...
可以向前看了
move on, you know?
我不知道 我不知道我能否向前看
I don't know. Uh... - I-I don't know if I can move on.
我...
You know, I -- I -- I --
我无法忘记他们
I can't forget any of them.
迪恩 我还会想起杰西卡
Dean, I still think about Jessica.
我无法对那放手
I -- I can't just let that go.
不 我不是那个意思
No, man, that's not what I'm talking about.
我知道 对不起
I know, I know, I know. I'm sorry. I know.
但我是说 我不觉得自♥由♥了
But -- But what I'm saying is that I don't feel free.
我们所做的 我们所失去的
What we've done, what we've lost,
我现在感觉到的是那些 有时候
right now, that is what I'm feeling, and -- and sometimes it's...
有时我感觉好像无法呼吸
Sometimes it's like I-I-I can't even breathe.
但或许明天的吧
But maybe tomorrow.
或许我早上就会感觉好些了
You know, maybe I'll -- I'll feel better in the morning.
如果不呢
And what if you don't?
我不知道
I don't know.
太好了
Oh, yeah.
这会很棒的
This is gonna be good.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表