Dean.
已到达了怀疑边缘
Brought to the edge of doubt.
他的责任感和愤怒 最终还是占了上风
His sense of duty, his rage winning out in the end.
比莉在耍我们
Billie is playing us.
怎么 她的计划不能成功吗
So, what, her plan's not gonna work?
-不 能成功 -那好啊
- No, it will work. - Then great.
但听着 如果杰克干掉上帝和阿玛拉
But listen, if Jack takes out God and Amara,
会制♥造♥一个权力真空 而比莉会顶上去
it'll create a power vacuum that Billie will fill.
这一切都是她在夺权
This was all her power grab.
-等等 死骑想做上帝吗 -我只求恰克死
- Wait, Death wants to become God? - As long as Chuck dies, I'm good.
-听着 停下 -让开 萨姆
- Okay, listen, just stop. - Get outta the way, Sam.
-你干什么 -我想让你听我说
- What are you doing?! - I'm trying to make you listen.
可怜的萨姆
And poor Sam.
总是非得刨根问底
Always gotta know everything.
就是不肯适时放手
Can't leave well enough alone.
我们没时间了 杰克已经点引线了
We don't have time! Jack already lit the fuse!
-我们得行动了 -你什么
- We gotta go! - You did what?
萨姆 我不会再说一遍了
Sam, I'm not gonna ask you again.
迪恩 求你
Dean, please.
这就是我的结局
This is my ending.
真正的结局
My real ending.
让开
Move.
迪恩 别
Dean, don't.
让开 萨姆 让开
Move, Sam. Move!
这是你策划的吗
You orchestrated this?
人们是对无所不知哪里不懂了
What part of omniscient do you people not understand?
我读不了自己的"死亡笔记本"
So I can't read my "Death Book."
那又如何 我能控制时间空间
So what? I control space and time.
植入一些幻象
Just plant a few visions,
刺♥激♥死骑一下
goad Death a little...
变动一些结果
Mess with a few outcomes...
就好了
And...bada-bing!
拜托
I mean...
他们以为他们杀得了我
They think they can kill me?
迪恩 别这么做
Dean, don't do this.
我也不想这么做 但这是一切
I don't want to do this, but this is everything!
才不是呢
No, it's not!
他们不是要杀你
They're not going to kill you.
-他们是想困住你 -妹妹啊
- They're going to cage you. - Oh, sis...
给我让路
Get outta my way.
他们想杀了我
They want to kill me.
而且
And...
他们还想杀了你
they want to kill you.
才没什么笼子
There's no cage.
根本没有
There never was.
-我们走 -迪恩 不
- Let's go, let's go. - Dean. No, Dean.
等等 停下 听我说
Wait. Stop! You gotta listen.
萨姆和迪恩 要利用杰克毁灭我们
Sam and Dean, they're using Jack to destroy us.
不 但迪恩不会伤害我的
No, but -- but Dean can't hurt me.
对 但他可以骗你
No, but he can lie to you.
他可以笑着送你走进碎肉机
He could send you into the meat grinder with a wink and a smile.
-你们去吧 -杰克 别去
- You guys go, go! - Jack, don't!
-萨姆 为什么不行 -因为如果比莉掌权
- Sam, why not? - Because if Billie takes over,
那所有人都要回到原位
then everyone goes back to where they belong.
包括天启世界来的人 鲍比
That means everybody from apocalypse world, Bobby,
查理 他们要被送回已经不存在的地方
Charlie, they get sent back to a place that doesn't exist anymore.
我们救的每个人
And everyone we saved.
艾琳 她要再次死去
Eileen, she -- she just dies again.
那还只是个开始
And that's just the beginning.
我懂
Look, I get it.
你希望他在乎你
You wanted him to care about you,
但人类
but humans...
他们总会让你心碎
they'll break your heart every time.
萨姆 我们没得选了 杰克要炸了
Sam, we don't have a choice. Jack's about to blow!
我们总可以选的
We always have a choice.
我花了好久
I spent so long
寻找幸福
searching for happiness,
满足
contentedness.
通过造物
In creation...
或是温家兄弟
or the Winchesters.
但唯一真能理解我们的
But the only ones who will ever really "get" us...
就是我们
is us.
你和我
You and me.
重新联手吧
Back together?
我们没别的办法了
There's nothing else we can do, okay?!
我们只能让到一边
We just gotta get out of the way.
不 那不行 迪恩 这次不行
No, we can't get out of the way, Dean, not this time.
我不在乎比莉会不会得逞
I don't care if Billie gets what she wants!
真的 我愿拿一切来换
I don't, man! I'd trade it all --
我愿毫不犹豫地拿一切来换恰克死
I'd trade 'em all for Chuck in a heartbeat!
那我呢
What about me?
你也要拿我换吗
Would you trade me?
-平衡 -对
- Balance. - Yes.
想想吧
Think of it.
我们重新开始
Us starting fresh.
创造新的东西
Creating something new,
美妙的东西
something beautiful...
和平的东西
peaceful...
你我一起
together.
我们终于可以忘记这一切痛苦了
And we can finally forget about all this pain.
没有包袱
No baggage.
只有平衡
Only balance.
恰克必须死 必须
Chuck has to die. He has to!
否则他就会一直操纵我们
Otherwise he'll keep us tap dancing forever,
我不能这么活着
and I can't live like that, man!
我不能这么活着 我不要
I can't live like that! I won't!
我知道你现在是这么觉得 我知道
I know you feel like that right now, okay. I know you do.
但你得相信我
But you gotta trust me.
我这辈子
My entire life,
你一直在保护我
you've protected me --
不管是对爸爸
from Dad,
还是路西法
from Lucifer,
一切
from everything.
我并不总喜欢那样
I didn't always like it, you know,
但是
but...
那是我在这世上唯一
it's the one thing in the whole world
总能指望的
that I could always count on.
那是唯一真实的
It's the only thing I've ever known that was true.
拜托了
So please...
把枪放下吧
put the gun away.
放下吧
Just put it away,
我们再想办法 迪恩
and we'll figure it out, Dean,
我们另想办法 你和我
we'll find another way, you and me.
我们总有办法
We always do.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?!
经过了那么多 那一切
After everything, all that,
结果又是这样
you -- you did it again!
-阿玛拉呢 -阿玛拉
- Where's Amara? - Amara.
阿玛拉 她在这里面
Amara. She's in her somewhere.
什么 你吞噬了你妹妹吗
What, you consumed your sister?
我们达成了谅解
We came to an understanding,
少鄙视我了 卡西迪奥
so spare me your contempt, Castiel,
平凡的自我厌恶天使
the self-hating angel of Thursday.
知道其他所有版本的你
You know what every other version of you did
在"抓着他离开地狱"后做了什么吗
after "gripping him tight and raising him from perdition?"
他们都照命令办事 就你例外
They did what they were told. But not you.
唯一"下线的时候就没造好"的那个
Not the "one off the line with a crack in his chassis."
你们所有人
All of you.
我一遍遍地努力
You know, I tried and I tried and I tried,
但你们都太蠢了
but you're all just too stupid,
太顽固了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表