And now you've come for this one?
把最好的留在最后
Saved the best for last.
然后呢
And then what?
我近来也一直在自问这个问题
You know, I've been asking myself that question a lot lately --
结局之后会怎样
what happens after the end?
我有个想法
And I have an idea...
但我需要你帮忙
but I need your help.
不 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
拜托 你清楚规矩
Come on! You know the rules.
我能创造 毁灭 但我不能完全重启
I can create, I can destroy, but I can't do a hard reset --
重启一切 那需要你帮忙
reboot everything -- without you.
不可能
Not happening.
温家兄弟找到过你了吧
The Winchesters have gotten to you, huh?
猜到了 你和迪恩有奇怪的...一段
Figures -- you and Dean have that whole weird...thing.
那不是你写的吗
That wasn't you? Writing?
那才不是
Not that part.
恶心
Gross.
我不是迪恩这边的
Well, I'm not on Dean's side.
我也不是你这边的
And I'm not on yours.
该有人为这个世界而战
Someone needs to defend this world.
拜托 你才不在乎这一切
Oh, please! You don't care about any of this.
我在乎 你也该在乎
I do -- and so should you.
跟我走走
Walk with me.
好吧 我走了 我们走了
Okay, I'm walking. We're walking.
你从不放慢脚步 是吧
You never slow down, do you?
深吸口气
Take a breath --
享受你创造的美妙世界
revel in this wonderful thing you created.
嗯 你现在是要感伤地说
Right -- and this is where you drop some sappy crap about
我的第一棵树多"完美"吗
how "perfect" my first tree was or whatever.
是吗 完美吗
Wasn't it, though -- perfect?
嗯 是很不错
Yeah, it was pretty sweet.
是棵蕨类植物
It was a fern.
我当时痴迷于分形
I was obsessed with fractals.
你现在想消灭它
Now you want to annihilate it?
这一切
All of it.
不
No.
你不懂
You don't understand.
我想我懂
Oh, I think I do.
你想消灭一切存在
You want to evaporate every kernel of existence
就因为温家兄弟不肯乖乖听话
because the Winchesters won't do what you say.
不是为了那个
It's not about that.
而是我目之所及 都提醒着我 我的失败
It's about everywhere I look, I'm reminded of my failures.
比如 我为什么选择了碳基生命
Like, why did I go with carbon-based life?
为什么不选择硅基的
Why not silicon?
或是钇基
Or yttrium?
归零 重新开始
Zeroing out -- starting fresh.
我需要那个
That's what I need.
这里没有任何失败 每棵树 每个人
None of this was a failure -- not a tree, not a human --
人类 人类最糟了
Humans! Humans are the worst.
没劲 让人失望
Lame, disappointing.
他们毁掉了他们接触的一切
They ruin everything they touch.
他们好无聊
And they're just so boring!
我对他们没兴趣了
I'm over them.
那你最早的孩子们呢
What about your first children?
天堂 不是吧
Heaven? Really?
辛苦你这么费心
Look, I appreciate the effort,
但这一切都不再能触动我了
but none of this really lights my wick anymore.
所以
So, uh...
提醒我 你对粉丝
Remind me, how does your wick
还有感觉吗
feel about fans?
-那真是... -是的
- is that really...?! - It is!
-是他 -这太棒了
- It's him. - This is amazing!
-他好帅 -他是一切
- He's so handsome. - He's everything.
上帝啊 应该说
Oh, my God! I mean --
你啊
Oh, my you!
你可以给我签字吗
Could -- Could you sign this for me?
当然
Sure.
你是道路
You are the way
真♥相♥和光明
and the truth and the light.
-好啊 -签给塔莉
- Cool. - Make it out to Talli.
其实 写克莉丝托吧 塔莉是昵称
Actually, um, Crystal. Talli's a nickname.
-其实 还是写... -够了
- Actually, could you make it -- - Okay!
别担心 他们没消失
Don't worry -- they're not gone,
他们只是...离开了
they're just... away.
看来"别去见偶像"是双向的 是吧
I guess "Don't meet your idols" goes both ways, am I right?
见到那些蠢货
So, meeting those mouth-breathers
本该激励我...怎样
was supposed to inspire me to do what?
我是希望你感到他们的爱
I wanted you to feel their love...
他们完美的天使忠心
Their perfect angelic devotion.
嗯
Yeah.
不是吧
Really?
我心意已决
I've made up my mind.
我们可以兜圈子 但你了解我
We can go round and round, but you know me.
我最终总能如愿
In the end, I always get what I want.
那我想要的呢
What about what I want.
好吧 你想要什么
Okay -- what do you want?
平衡 我们没试过的东西
Balance -- something we've never tried before --
创造和毁灭
creation and destruction,
光明和黑暗 哥哥和妹妹再次联手
light and dark, brother and sister united again,
但是 是为了一个世界 这个世界
but on behalf of one world -- this world.
真正的平衡
True balance.
本就该如此
The way it was always meant to be.
但你做不到
But you can't.
你只在乎自己爽
You only care about your pleasure.
你的故事
Your story.
那你就是恶人了
Well, I guess that makes you the villain.
恶人的台词最精彩了
Villains get all the best lines.
温家的地堡
The Winchesters' bunker.
他们在那扇门后吗
Are they behind that door?
这是要强迫我们和解吗
Is this a parent trap sort of thing?
因为 不 绝对没门
'Cause no. No way.
[咒语]
Hasta la vis--
[咒语]
Hasta la --
好吧 这怎么不行呢
Okay, well, why is that not working?
这是陷阱吗
Is this a trap?
我给过你出路
I gave you an out,
但你就是不肯接受
but you just wouldn't take it.
你个贱♥人♥
You B-word!
温家兄弟找到了办法困住你 哥哥
The Winchesters have found a way to bind you, Brother.
什么
What?
不
No.
不
No!
你不能把我永远关在这里
You can't hold me here forever.
我可以拖住你足够久
I can hold you long enough.
杰克 我不知道你刚刚听到了什么 但
Listen, Jack, I don't know what you heard back there, but --
你什么都不用说
You don't have to say anything.
而且
And...
你也不需要觉得抱歉
you don't need to be sorry.
我是不像萨姆和小卡
I'm not like Sam or Cass.
我...
I...
我理解
I understand.
你确定是这里吗
You sure this is the spot?
比莉说
Billie said --
就在这里终结
this is where it ends.
杰克
Jack?
你好
Hello?
你就是比莉的神秘人吉姆吗
So...you must be Billie's mystery guy, Jim?
不不 吉姆是我朋友
Oh, no, no, no! Jim's a buddy.
他让我用他的店铺
He just lets me use his shop.
我是亚当
I'm Adam.
亚当
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表