But I'm God.
想想看我给你看的东西
Think about what I showed you.
别去想血印
Look beyond the Mark,
或是你和迪恩变成吸血鬼死去
beyond you and Dean fanging out --
令人心碎 但不是最重要的
heartbreaking, u202dbut not the headline news.
怪物
The monsters.
怪物
The monsters.
没有我 按照自然法则
Without me, it's a law of nature --
黑暗势力会胜利 怪物会得势
dark forces prevail, monsters rule,
你和你哥哥
and you, your brother,
和你们爱的每个人都会死
and everyone you love will die.
你真能承受吗
Can you really live with that?
迪恩
Dean?
帮帮我
Help. Help me!
恰克呢
Where's Chuck?
我不知道 他就在旁边
I don't know. He's close.
小心
Watch out!
艾琳 我不想伤害你
Eileen, I don't want to hurt you.
迪恩
Hi, Dean.
你知道我忍♥不住
You know I had to.
我也是
Me, too.
萨姆
u202dSam.
萨姆 砸了它
Sam, smash it.
快
Now!
怎么样 萨姆
Well, Sam?
萨姆
Sam!
我不能
I can't.
什么
What?
对不起 我不能
I can't. I'm sorry. I...
我就是不能
I just can't.
你把他怎么了
What did you do to him?
好啊 太好了
Yeah! Oh, man.
这就对了
Yeah, that's the stuff.
发生了什么
What happened?
简单说
Shirt version --
萨姆失去了希望 我就自♥由♥了
Sammy lost hope, and now I'm free.
别对他太苛刻
Hey, take it easy on the kid.
为了让他失去希望可不容易呢
It took a lot to beat it out of him.
不
No.
不
No!
现在怎么办
Well, what now?
你不会灭了我们的
You're not gonna dust us.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
为何不呢
Why not?
因为你还在等
Because you're holding out.
等你的大结局
For your big finish.
我们知道你的天才点子
Yeah, we know about your galaxy-brained idea,
你以为故事应有的结局
how you think this story is gonna go.
萨姆看你的草稿箱了
Sam got a little look into your draft folder.
萨姆看到的 不是草稿
Sam's visions -- they weren't drafts.
是回忆
They were memories.
我的回忆
My memories.
在其他世界里的其他萨姆和迪恩
Other Sams and other Deans in other worlds.
但猜怎么 就像你
But guess what. Just like you,
他们也以为他们不会那么做
they didn't think they'd do it, either.
但他们都做了
But they did.
你也会的
And you will, too.
不
No.
这个萨姆不会
Not this Sam.
这个迪恩不会
And not this Dean.
你滚回地球2号♥
So you go back to Earth 2
玩你的其他玩具吧
and play with your other toys.
因为我们绝不会给你你想要的结局
Because we will never give you the ending that you want.
走着瞧
We'll see.
我希望你能留下
I wish you'd stay.
我也希望我能
I wish I could.
但发生了那一切之后
After what happened,
我都不知道什么是真的了
I don't know what's real anymore.
我知道什么是真的
I know that was real.
她走了吗
Did she leave?
对
Yeah. Yeah.
很遗憾
Sorry.
那是我们阻止恰克的
That was our, uh, chance...
机会
to stop Chuck.
但恰克给我看的
But what Chuck showed me,
如果我们困住了他会发生的事
what would happen if we trapped him --
我相信了他
I believed him.
我现在也还信
I still do.
这对我就足够了
Well, u202dthat's good enough for me.
好 那现在怎么办
Okay, uh, so, what now?
恰克走了 但是
Well, Chuck's gone, but...
他还会回来
He'll be back.
如果我们不能杀他 或困住他
If we can't kill him or trap him...
那我们另想办法
Well, u202dthen we find another way.
是时候了
It's time.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表