米迦勒
Michael.
我不能让他失望
I can't fail him.
杰西红马车餐馆
记忆消除
Remember nothing.
多纳泰罗
多纳
Yo, Donnie?
我知道他在哪了
I know where he is.
-是吗 -我觉得他...
- Really? - I think he's in -- Whoa!
那里
There!
不 那里
No, there!
不 那里 那里
No, there! There!
该死 多纳
Damn it, Donnie!
他在到处跑 迪恩
He's hurtling all over, Dean.
那里
There!
好吧
Alright.
他停下了
He stopped.
他似乎不动了
He seems to be staying put.
好 哪里
Okay, where?
埃及 开罗
Cairo. Egypt.
失陪
Excuse me.
我需要波本酒
I need Bourbon.
好 好消息是 我们知道他在哪了
Alright, well, good news is we know where he is.
坏消息是 我们赶不及找到他
Bad news is we can't get to him in time.
我们还没到他就会又跑掉
Not before he moves again.
那我们让他来我们这里
Then we bring him to us.
米迦勒
Michael.
米迦勒
Michael.
我是卡西迪奥
This is Castiel.
我们不是很熟
We didn't know each other very well,
而且我们上次见面时很不愉快
and our last meeting was...unpleasant.
但我知道你这些年
But I know you have been through
经历了可怕的折磨
a terrible ordeal for many years.
你一直触不到天堂
You've been beyond the reach of heaven.
也触不到人间
Been beyond the reach of Earth.
这两者都变化很大
Much has changed with both.
天堂不如以往了
Heaven is not what it was.
你父亲 更不是你记忆里的那个人
And your father -- your father is certainly not who you knew.
米迦勒 现在有场战争 而你是战士
Michael, there's a battle raging, and you are a warrior,
但你必须清楚这场战争的真♥相♥
but you must know the nature of this fight.
我不是你的敌人了
I'm not your enemy anymore.
我们现在有了共同的敌人
Now we all have the same enemy.
上帝
God Himself.
米迦勒
Michael?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你来
Thank you for coming.
你记得我吗
Do you remember me?
你喊我"混球" 然后把我点着了
You called "ass-butt" and set me on fire.
然后你还帮忙把我送下了地狱
And then you helped send me to hell.
是的
I did.
现在呢
And now what?
你来告诉我 上帝 我父亲
You've come to tell me that God, my father,
造物主 是我的敌人吗
creator of all things, is my enemy?
或许你只是来求饶的
Or maybe you just came to beg forgiveness.
我不是来求什么的
Oh, I didn't come to beg.
卡西迪奥 你做了什么
Castiel, what have you done?
就算是你 尤其是你 这也太蠢了
Even for you -- especially for you, this is stupid.
见到你也很高兴 米迦
Good to see you, too...Mike.
萨姆 你看上去不错
Sam. You look well.
我上次在笼子里见你时
Last time I saw you in the Cage...
那无所谓了
Yeah, it doesn't matter.
我们需要你帮忙
We need your help.
-上帝 -我听说了
- God -- - I've heard.
还不止一次
Repeatedly.
那你就知道...
Well, then you're aware that --
我才不知道什么
I'm not aware of anything.
你们想要我信任你们 你害了我
You're asking me to trust you -- you, who doomed me,
而你放走了路西法
you, who let Lucifer walk free
任你的亲弟弟留在地狱里
while your own brother sat in hell.
我们做这行
Doing what we do,
必须习惯失去亲友
we've had to get used to losing people.
可能太习惯了
Probably too used to it.
我们对亚当道了别 因为我们以为没别的办法
With Adam, we said goodbye because we thought we had to.
我们错了
We were wrong.
别跟我说
Well, don't tell me.
跟他说
Tell him.
萨姆
Hey, Sam.
迪恩
Dean.
亚当
Adam?
等等 米迦勒允许你说话吗
Wait, Mic-- Michael lets you...talk?
他允许你存在吗
I mean, he lets you be?
对
Uh, yeah.
在笼子里 我们达成了一致
In the Cage, we came to an agreement.
我们只有彼此嘛
We only had each other.
亚当 听着
Adam, look,
我知道我们抛弃了你
I know we bailed on you, okay,
我们说什么 都无法弥补了
and there is nothing that we can say to fix that.
不如说
How about, uh...
"对不起"
"I'm sorry"?
够了
Enough.
找我来干什么
Why am I here?
米迦勒 我们得找你谈
Michael, we needed to speak with you
因为上帝回来了
because God is back.
你不会以为笼子是自己打开的吧
You didn't think the Cage just opened on its own, did you?
如果我父亲回来了 他会带来天堂的
If my father is back, he will usher in Paradise.
不会的
No, he won't.
因为天堂太无聊 而你♥爸♥
Because Paradise is boring, and your dad --
他只想找乐子
he's just looking to be entertained.
我们就是他的木偶
Which means we're his puppets.
我们都是 尤其是你
All of us, especially you.
我不想再听了
I won't hear this.
你们在撒谎
You're lying.
我不知道你们想干什么 但你们在撒谎
I don't know what your agenda is, but you're lying.
米迦勒
Michael.
是亚当
It's Adam.
还是省省吧
I'd give it a rest.
他没在听了
He's not listening.
我在想
So, I've been thinking.
或许他们没撒谎
Maybe they're not lying.
听我说
H-Hear me out.
萨姆和迪恩努力想做正确的事
Sam and Dean try to be on the right side of things.
这是真的
They actually do.
比如说 他们曾劝我别接受你附身的
They tried to talk me out of taking you on,
别掺和这一切
for example, out of all of this.
你原谅他们了吗
So, you forgive them?
当然没有
Oh, hell, no. No.
但重点不是那个
But that's not what this is about. It's --
如果他们告诉你上帝不对劲
Look, if they tell you something's off with God,
那是因为他们真这么认为
it's because they believe it's true.
如果他们这么认为 那八成是真的
And if they believe it, it probably is true.
你和我一起相处了很多年
You and I have been together for years.
但我父亲和我一起相处的时间久得多
My father and I have been together for eternity.
我的存在也是因为他的意愿
I exist because he willed it.
那他就是出现上帝版的中年危机了
So he's having a mid-eternity crisis.
或者 你不如你想的
Or -- Or, maybe you don't know your dad
那么了解你♥爸♥
as well as you think you do.
重点是 父母是有秘密的
The point is parents keep secrets, right?
问问有什么关系吗
Does it hurt to ask the question?
有
Yes!
有关系
It would.
那就表示我怀疑他
It would mean that I doubt him.
好儿子 宠儿 怀疑他父亲
The good son, the favorite, doubts his father.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表