Go!
来
Come on!
凯雅
Kaia.
就说会合身
Told you they'd fit.
还算是吧
They do, uh... kind of.
至少挺干净
They're clean.
你这么久一个人怎么活下来的
How'd you survive alone... all that time?
《玛丽·迈克小姐》
Miss Mary Mack.
那首儿歌♥
The nursery rhyme.
我妈妈以前...
My mom used to...
无所谓了
Doesn't matter.
我现在怎么办
So... what do I do now?
如果你想
Well, uh, if you want,
跟我回苏福尔斯 我家
come back to Sioux Falls, my home.
克莱尔也在那里吗
Will Claire be there?
她很快就会回来
She will be. Soon.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果我真在乎过救那个女孩
If I cared for a second about saving that girl,
我会说这是个胜利
I guess I'd say that was a victory.
你觉得符文起作用了
So you think the warding worked,
没让恰克发现我们
kept us off Chuck's radar?
如果没有 那我们早死了
If it hadn't, we would all be dead,
我说应该是起效了
so I'd say, yeah, it worked.
你们好
Hello, boys.
搞什么
What the hell?
这就破坏规矩了 杰克
Bending the rules already, Jack?
比莉
Billie...
我召唤过你
I tried to call you.
我知道
I know.
我忙着呢
I was busy.
但我挺失望
Can't say I'm not disappointed, though.
失望
Disappointed?
你杀了你自己的死神
You just iced one of your reapers.
梅尔只有一份工作 让你守规矩
Merle had one job -- keep you in line.
她没做到
She failed.
我们在打大仗
We're playing a big game here,
最弱的玩家将决定胜局
and we're only as strong as our weakest players.
她必须死
She had to go.
这就是你我之间的区别
That's the difference between you and me.
我能看到大局
I see the big picture.
我理解一条生命在大局上讲毫无意义
I understand that one life means nothing in the grand scheme.
你从濒死世界救回来的女孩
That girl you saved from a dying world,
你以为她的世界是唯一如此的吗
you think hers was the only one?
它们都要死了
They're all dying.
所有世界 每一个世界
All the worlds -- each and every world --
就除了这个
but this one.
是恰克
It's Chuck.
他很忙 到处毁灭星系
He's been a busy boy -- extinguishing galaxies.
清除一切 为了结局
Wiping the slate clean -- for the end.
那你的终局是什么 比莉
Yeah, and what's your endgame, Billie?
你教训我们说这些多重要
I mean, you lecture us about how important all this is,
但我们都不清楚你在干什么
but we don't even know what you're doing.
杰克要杀上帝 是吗
Jack's gonna kill God, right? Yeah?
好啊 怎么做
Great. Okay. How?
你的计划是什么
What's your plan?
我做死神时 就相信规矩
When I was a reaper, I believed in the rules.
但你杀了我
But then you killed me.
我成为死骑后
And when I became Death,
也继承了死骑的知识
I inherited Death's knowledge...
和死骑的图书馆
and Death's library.
在死骑的图书馆里 每个人都有一本书
And in Death's library, everyone has a book.
包括上帝
Even God.
上帝也能死
So God can die.
万物都有一死
Everything dies.
最终我也会收走他的命
At the end, I'll reap him, too.
上帝
God?
上帝的命你也收吗
You'll reap God?
是的
Oh, yes.
我不懂
I don't understand.
上帝怎么会给自己的死亡写蓝图
Why would God write the blueprint to his own death?
他没有
He didn't.
书是自己书写的
The books write themselves.
上帝创造世界后 他无法停下
After God made the world, he couldn't stop.
他还想要更多
He wanted more.
但他又需要创造完美和谐
But he needed to create a perfect harmony --
就像瑞士钟表 让这世界
a Swiss watch, so this world
即便在他不在时 也能正常运转
could keep tick tick ticking in his absence.
他别无选择 只能把自己也纳入框架
He had no choice but to build himself into the framework.
那是他唯一的弱点
It's his only weakness.
所以恰克也不知道书里有什么
So Chuck doesn't know what's inside the book?
除非我允许 没人能读自己的书
No one can read their books unless I let them.
杰克呢
What about Jack?
他也在上帝的书里吗
He's in God's book?
你也在
And so are you.
我说了 迪恩
I told you, Dean --
你和你弟弟还有工作
you and your brother have work to do.
这是你们的命运
This is your destiny.
你们是上帝毁灭的信使
You are the messengers of God's destruction.
你完事了吗 先生
Are you finished, sir?
就那些了吗
Is that all of them?
不 还没完
Nah. Not yet.
毁灭整个世界
You know, unwinding whole worlds,
有些一弹指就行 另一些要更复杂些
some take a snap, but others are more complex.
需要更多时间
They'll need more time.
心思
Attention.
但你会饶过我们吧
But you'll spare us, though...right?
我为你服务几周了
I mean, I've served you for weeks.
我不会有事吧
I'll be okay, right?
你不会有事
You'll be fine.
一切都不会有事
Everything's just fine.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表