I think you'll find you can skip the next two steps.
这是科学的力量
The power of science.
但
But...
如果我们要结合
if we were to marry
科学和魔法的力量
the power of science with the power of magic,
你可能会发现局面
you might find we had a situation
会很有爆♥炸♥性
that was highly explosive.
迪恩 什么事
Yes, Dean, what?
嗯 就好了
Aye, it's almost there.
但这种事急不得
But you can't rush these things.
好吧
Fine, fine.
好吧
Right.
罗威娜
Rowena.
很高兴再见到你
Delicious to see you again.
弗兰西斯·汤博迪
Francis Tumblety!
你个渣男
You're an unfaithful dog.
难道你就是玛丽·波平斯了吗
And you're Mary Poppins?
你知道我一直觉得你很特别
You know I always thought of you as special.
我其他女伴都被我开膛了
I gutted my other dates.
你几世纪前就跟你说了 我们的关系结束了
I told you centuries back, our liaison was finito,
让我过去吧
so let me pass.
包里是什么 红发女
What's in the bag, Red?
不是吧
Oh, don't tell me.
你跟猎人们合作了
You're working with the Hunters now?
真可悲
How sad.
但或许这也是好事
But perhaps there's a silver lining.
你可以帮忙传个话
You can deliver a message.
告诉温家兄弟 我们抓了他们的朋友
Tell the Winchesters we have their boy,
我们想谈谈
and we want to talk.
枫树街5879号♥
5879 Maple.
我们会等着的
We'll be waiting.
你 美女
You there! Charm School.
跑
Run.
我尽快赶来了
I got here as quick as I could.
凯奇先生和我遭到了鬼魂的袭击
Mr. Ketch and I were attacked by ghosts.
-他还在跟他们打呢 -你没事吧
- He may still be fightin' them. - Are you okay?
他 弗兰西斯说他们抓了你们朋友
He -- Francis said they have your boy.
凯文吗
Kevin?
你带灵魂捕捉器了吗
Did you bring the soul catcher?
就叫这个吗
Is that what you're calling it?
-挺好的 -管他呢
- I like soul catcher. - Whatever.
实在太忙乱了 无法确定能不能好使
There's been such a fuss, there's no telling if it works.
如果不好使 那认识各位很荣幸了
Well, if it doesn't, nice knowin' all of you.
捣乱分子 温家兄弟
The Messrs. Winchester.
希望这次见面会比上次更有成效
I hope this encounter's more productive than the last one.
你说你想谈谈的
You said you wanna talk.
是的
Indeed.
条件很简单
The terms are quite simple.
你们关闭符咒
You shut down the warding.
我就不把凯文吞了
I won't devour Kevin whole.
我们的提议是 你们下地狱
Well, here's our offer. You go to Hell.
那里没人说的那么好
Not what it's cracked up to be.
小子们 你们怎么选
Well, boys, what's it gonna be?
[咒语]
Capare!
谢谢
Thanks.
看来我今后别想在地狱里装狠了
I think my badass days in Hell may be over.
是啊 看来是的
Yeah, looks like.
好样的 罗威娜
Nice work, Rowena.
不如第一个那么厉害
Oh, it's not as powerful as the first one.
一次只能抓几个
A few ghosts at a time, I'm afraid.
很多还是跑了
A lot of them got away.
那现在怎么办
So what now?
他们还有个备用计划
They have a backup plan --
他们知道符咒在衰弱
They know that the warding's been fading.
他们觉得如果集结鬼魂去冲击最薄弱的点
They think if they mass all the ghosts at its weakest point,
他们就能冲出去
they'll be able to bust out.
那最薄弱的点在哪
Well, where's its weakest point?
紧急 区域封锁
不妙
So...not good.
你能看到他们 有多少鬼
You can see 'em. How many of 'em are there?
至少一百 还有更多在出现
100 at least. More keep coming.
别激动
Easy.
只是我
It's just me.
那是不行的
Yeah, that's not gonna work.
他们太多了
There -- There's too many of them.
怎么样
How 'bout it?
[咒语]
Capare!
成功了
It's working.
[咒语]
Capare!
凯奇
Ketch?
该死
Son of a bitch.
迪恩
Oh, Dean.
你没子弹了吗
Did you run out?
无所谓了
Wouldn't matter anyway.
谢谢你
And thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you so very much.
弗兰西斯
Francis...
灵魂呢
The thing about souls is...
基本上是纯能量
they're almost pure power,
即便这玩意里只困了不几个
so even with the few trapped inside your little gizmo here,
这也是个非常厉害的武器
I am in possession of a massively powerful weapon,
我很乐意用它来炸开那个符咒
one which I will happily use to blow open that warding.
[咒语]
Capare!
[咒语]
Capare!
我想治好他 但没成功 不知道为什么
I tried to heal him, but it didn't work. I don't know why.
你可能就是累了 小卡
You're probably just tired, Cass.
我们都是
We all are.
他们会治好你的
They're gonna get you fixed up.
拿铁子弹打你抱歉了
Sorry about the whole iron bullets.
似乎没有别的办法
There just didn't seem to be another way.
承认吧
Oh, admit it.
你杀过我一次 你一直想再来一次呢
You've killed me once. You've been itching to do it again.
这倒也是
Well, there's that.
保重
Take care, man.
凯文说他想走
Kevin said he wants to leave.
"走"
"Leave"?
不不
No. No, no, no.
我们得送你去天堂
We -- We gotta get you into Heaven.
怎么送
How?
贝尔芬格说
Belphegor says...
我下了地狱
I've been in Hell.
天堂不会让我进了
Heaven can't let me in.
凯文 做鬼
Kevin, being a ghost
毫无任何牵挂
with nothing to hold you... anywhere...
那样的存在很可怕的
...that would be a terrible way to exist.
这是真的
That's true.
我有两个选择 地狱或人间
Look, I got two options -- Hell or Earth.
一个选择是永远的折磨
In one, I get tortured for eternity.
一个选择是可能疯掉
In the other, I might go crazy.
我还是选第二个吧
Guess I'll take door number two.
我不想回地狱
I won't go back to Hell.
或许
Maybe...
我知道贝尔芬格不能加固符咒
I know Belphegor can't power up the warding...
但或许他能开个小口
but maybe he can make just a bit of it dip?
就一下下
You know, for a minute.
让我出去
E-Enough to let me out.
隔离区
抱歉 凯文
I'm sorry, Kevin.
我真希望有办法帮助你
I wish there was some way to make this right.
我也希望 但没有办法
Me, too, but there isn't.
有时 你必须接受
And sometimes, you just gotta accept that.
再说 我比之前好了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表