而是开始自己写
I kept writing my own.
你自己的《凶鬼恶灵》
Your own... "Supernatural"?
我的故事里 他们不用总猎魔
Where the guys didn't have to hunt monsters all the time.
他们只是闲坐着 洗衣服 聊天
They just sit around and do laundry and talk, you know?
那反正也是大家最喜欢的部分
I mean, that's what people like the most, anyway.
大家喜欢怪物的
Well, I mean, people like monsters.
总之 我在网上集结了粉丝
Anyway, I got an online following,
但不够付账
and it wasn't paying the bills,
所以我开始做这些手工模型
so I started to make these handcrafted miniatures.
结果大火 而且盈利了 就变成了现在这样
They took off, started turning a profit, and here I am.
好 好好好
Right. Right, right, right, right, right.
但大家是喜欢怪物的
But people like monsters, though. They do.
利维坦多酷
I mean, leviathans are cool.
是吧 它们就是牙齿
What? They're all teeth!
总之 几个月来
Anyway, I have the house to myself
家里头一次只有我一人
for the first time in months.
这本该是我赶工作的日子
This was supposed to be my catch-up day.
我要记账 做订单
I have billing to do, orders to fill,
还有三本同人的截止日期要到了
three AU Fic deadlines breathing down my neck.
所以如果你有话要说 那就说
So if you want to talk, talk.
快点说
Fast.
它们都没有嘴唇
Like, there's -- Like, they don't even have lips.
它们就是牙齿脸
They're just, like, teeth face.
恰克
Chuck!
-好吧 -快说
- Okay. - Now.
好吧
All right. Fine.
好吧 我跟他们闹翻了
All right, so I had a bit of a falling out.
跟谁
With who?
温家兄弟
The Winchesters?
我们说了些狠话
Things were said.
现在我没什么...
Now I've found myself low on, um...
灵感了
resources.
我本来去向我姐姐求助了
I went to ask my sister for help,
她拒绝了我
and she rejected me.
因为她好讨厌
'Cause she sucks.
现在我 陷入瓶颈了
And now I'm just... stuck.
所以我就想来看看你
So I thought I'd come see you,
我的头号♥粉丝
my number-one fan.
怎么说呢 或许看看你能不能再让我觉得了不起
And, I don't know, see if you can help make me feel big again.
你要我给你吹彩虹屁吗
So, you want me to... fluff you?
不是
I mean, no.
就是
You do.
你以为你可以回来找我
You thought you could just come back to me,
你可悲的前任 你的头号♥粉丝
your pathetic ex, your number-one fan,
从我这里得到我总会给你的东西
and get what you've always gotten from me --
给你的自大打气
a nice big crank on your ego.
这...
Well, I mean --
抱歉 但我现在不是那样的人了 恰克
Well, sorry, that's not me anymore, Chuck.
我嫁给了一个好男人
I am married to an amazing man,
我有两个好孩子
I have two great kids,
我喜欢自己 恰克
and I like myself, Chuck.
很久以来 我头一次
For the first time in a long time,
喜欢自己
I like myself.
所以我不需要你
So I don't need you.
我知道
I know.
你不需要我
You don't need me.
没人需要我
No one does.
我很高兴你喜欢自己 贝基
I'm happy for you Becky, that you like yourself.
因为
Because...
我现在好恨自己
I kind of hate me right now.
真的吗
Really?
我真不知道自己在干什么
Yeah, I just don't know what I'm doing.
我好迷茫
I feel so lost.
好吧
Okay. Well...
什么能让你开心
What makes you happy?
写作
Writing.
创造
Creating.
那恰克 你得写作
Then, Chuck, you have to write.
真的 你确定吗
Really? You're sure?
好吧 谢谢 托比
Okay, all right. Thanks, Toby.
多谢了
Appreciate it.
不是吧
Seriously?
我们还找吉祥物问话
We're questioning mascots now?
这孩子很聪明
Smart kid.
他能拿全额奖学金上爱荷华大学
He's actually got a full ride to IU.
可别低估吉祥物
Don't underestimate the mascot, man.
他能接近拉拉队
The guy's got access.
所以很了解她们
He knows a lot about cheerleaders.
以一种不那么变♥态♥的方式
In a mostly-non-creepy kind of way.
总之 原来苏茜是个领头的
Anyway, so, turns out Susie was in charge.
她死了 托莉就本该接手 但是
Then with her gone, Tori was set to take over, except...
-现在不了 -是啊
- Not anymore. - Yeah.
好 那王位的第三位继承人是谁
Okay. So, who's third in line to the throne?
不是吉祥物 但他知道
Not the mascot, but he knows.
真不敢相信她真的...
I can't believe she's really...
是啊
I know.
感觉
It's just...
感觉就像丢了一块心
It's like a piece of my heart is gone.
比利 我知道你和苏茜关系很好
Billy, I know you and Susie were close,
但如果你需要什么...
but if there's anything you need...
我
I...
比利
Billy!
我得走了
I have to go.
嗯
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
比夫戴尔高中
我们聚集于此 颂扬我朋友苏茜的人生
We are here to celebrate the life of my friend, Susie --
不
No.
我们聚集于此 颂扬我最好朋友苏茜的人生
We are here to celebrate the life of my best friend, Susie --
我最好的朋友苏茜 我好想她
my best friend, Susie, who I miss like --
就好像她是我的一部分
like she was a part of me.
从很多方面来说 她仍是我的一部分
And in many ways, she is still a part of me.
她将永远是我们的一部分
She'll always be a part of all of us.
苏茜·马丁就如幽灵兰花一般少有
Susie Martin was as rare as a ghost orchid
又如雪花一般独特
and as unique as a snowflake.
内在外在都如此美丽
So beautiful inside and out.
但就如罗伯特·弗罗斯特所说
But as Robert Frost tells us,
"美景易逝"
"Nothing gold can stay."
苏茜就是最美的美景
And that's what Susie was -- pure gold.
说得真棒
That's good stuff.
尤其是那段雪花
Especially the part about the snowflake,
和哽咽的声音
and, uh, getting choked up.
如果你要利用这机会
I mean, if you're gonna milk it,
就要好好利用嘛
really get in there and squeeze, you know?
抱歉 你们是谁
I'm sorry. Who are you?
联调局
FBI.
我们为苏茜而来
We're here about Susie.
是找杀她的凶手吗
Uh, you mean about who killed her?
对
Yeah.
对 现在她死了 托莉也不见了
Yeah, now that she's gone and then Tori,
就正好方便你了 是不是
really kind of worked out for you, didn't it?
我们出去谈谈吧
We should talk. Outside.
我还是走吧
Um, I -- I think I should go.
等等 维罗妮卡
Wait, wait, wait. Veronica...
你戴了牙套吗
do you have braces?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. So?
该死的牙套
Friggin' braces?
那就不可能露出獠牙了
Kinda makes it impossible to fang out.
好吧 她不是我们找的吸血鬼 那谁是
All right, so if she's not our vamp, then who is?
你不在校门口 我还得去找你
You weren't out front. I had to find you.
那太丢人了 妈妈 我只是想帮忙
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表