and these villains are just not feeling very...dangerous?
更别说 没有经典摇滚
Not to mention, there's no classic rock.
甚至没提到小卡
No one even mentions Cass.
高♥潮♥有点陈旧
The climax is a little stale.
兄弟俩又被绑起来 反派开始话多
Boys tied up again while we get the villains' monologue,
而且老实说 这段不是你最好的发挥
which, frankly, isn't one of your best.
有点原创性也
A little originality wouldn't...
好
...hurt.
你想要危机
You want jeopardy?
你想要危险
You want danger?
让开
Move!
我给你危险
I'll give you danger.
恰克
Chuck?
恰克
Chuck!
恰克
Chuck!
爸爸 怎么...回事
Dad, what's going... on...
你♥爸♥是吸血鬼 就这么回事
Your dad's a vampire. That's what's going on.
我猜猜 几周 甚至可能是一个月前
Let me guess -- few weeks ago, maybe a month,
你遭遇了什么很可怕的东西
you had a run-in with something big and mean.
你被转化了
It turned you.
你以为你能应付
You thought you could deal.
但牛血什么的不够好
But the cow's blood or whatever just wasn't cutting it,
所以你升级到了人类
so you upgraded to humans.
我说得还算准吧
How am I doing? Am I right?
不 我觉得你没说对 迪恩
No, I don't think you're right, Dean.
不是爸爸 是儿子
It's not the dad, it's the son.
-闭上嘴 -妈妈
- Shut your mouth! - Mom --
-比利 快走 -不
- Billy, go! - No.
你都说对了
You're right, about all of it.
但苏茜的事 我不是...
Okay? But what happened with Susie, I didn't --
我们当时在一起
We were together.
我们在接吻
We were kissing...
我能听到她的心跳
I could hear her heart...
她的血
And her blood, and she --
味道好美 我...
it just tasted so good, I just...
我无法自控
I couldn't stop.
然后呢
Then what?
我跟妈妈爸爸说了
I told my mom and dad.
你们就砍碎了尸体
So, you, what -- chopped up the body?
让人以为是初级连环杀手干的
Made it look like some wannabe Bundy?
然后又绑♥架♥了托莉
And then grabbed Tori and...
拿她当他的私人血袋吗
...and kept her as his own personal blood bag?
真会带孩子
Awesome parenting. Awesome.
这不是比利的错
This is not Billy's fault.
他是受害者
He was the victim.
我们还能怎么办
What were we supposed to do?
你还打算让我砍掉你的头
You were gonna let me just cut off your head.
你没有孩子吧
You don't have children, do you?
如果你有 就会知道
Because if you did, you would know
看到你的孩子痛苦 让你撕心裂肺
that to see your child in pain rips your heart out.
你就会知道 你会不惜一切
And you'd know that you'd do anything.
你肯为他们去死
You'd die for them.
-或为他们杀人 -妈妈 不要
- Or kill for them. - Mom, no.
我们可以把他们埋在院子里的芍药下面
We can bury them out back, under the peonies.
一切都会没事的
Everything is going to be fine.
你不会真这么想吧
There's no way you believe that.
妈妈
Mom...
住手吧
Stop.
我们只是希望他过上正常生活
We just wanted him to have a normal life.
妈妈 我不可能了
Mom, I can't.
我一直想跟你说这个
That's what I've been trying to tell you.
我不可能了
I can't.
我杀了我爱的人 我还会再这么做的
I killed someone that I loved, and I'll do it again.
我知道我会的 我控制不了
I know I will. I can't control this!
我是个怪物
I'm a monster.
所以我们这么办
So here's what's gonna happen.
你们带托莉去医院
You're gonna take Tori to the hospital,
你们就说是我绑♥架♥了她
and you're gonna tell them that I kidnapped her.
什么 不行
What? No.
爸爸说 他抓她时戴了面罩
Dad said he was wearing a mask when he grabbed her.
托莉不会知道的
Tori won't know.
你们就说 是我绑♥架♥了她 然后我跑了
You tell them I took her... and then I ran away.
比利 别这样
Billy, don't do this.
然后你和我
Then you and me...
我们去兜兜风
we're gonna go for a ride.
这事就是这样 是吧
That's how this works... right?
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
但这样最好
But this is the best way.
这是唯一的办法
This is the only way.
不
No.
你不能
You can't --
我就那么做了
I did.
你...这只是个结局
Y-- This is just an ending.
对
Yeah.
我不知道要怎么到达这个结局
I don't know how I'm gonna get there,
但结局就会是如此
but I know where I'm goin'.
但这太...
B-But it's so...
黑暗了
dark.
但很棒 是吧
But great, right?
我现在就能想象 《凶鬼恶灵:大结局》
I can see it now -- "Supernatural, The End."
封面就是一块墓碑
And the cover is just a gravestone
上面写着"温彻斯特"
that says "Winchester."
粉丝会喜欢的
The fans are gonna love it.
怎么样
Well?
太糟糕了
It's awful!
太可怕了
Horrible.
毫无希望
It's hopeless.
你不能这么虐粉
You can't do this to the fans.
你这么对迪恩
What you did to Dean?
这么对萨姆
What you did to Sam?
瞧 这不是扇动你的感情了
There, see? It's making you feel something.
这是好事吧
That's good, right?
不是
No!
亲爱的 我们回来了
Babe! We're home!
亲爱的
Babe!
你得走了
You have to leave.
不 我挺喜欢这里
Nah, I kind of like it here.
亲爱的 你不会相信发生了什么
Babe, you wouldn't believe what happened.
-拜托 -小罗没事 可我吐了一地
- Please. - Junior was fine, but I puked everywhere.
亲爱的
Babe?
罗德
Rod?!
发生了什么
What happened?
他人呢
Where is he?
他离开了
He's gone.
什么
What?!
-妈妈 我们回来了 -妈妈
- Hey, Mom, we're back! - Hi, Mom!
爸爸犯晕 在船上
Dad got sick! He threw up all over the side
-吐了... -爸爸吐了...
- of the b-- - Dad threw u--
不
No!
孩子们
The kids.
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
他们没死 他们只是去了别的地方
They're not dead. They're just away.
对了
Oh, yeah.
我是上帝
I'm God.
你说什么...
What are you --
不
No.
你把他们带回来
You bring them back.
你把他们带回来
You bring them back!
求你
Please...
你不能这么做
you can't do this.
贝基
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表