She's been stuck over there this whole time?
我们留下她等死
We left her there for dead!
她把生存必须的工具留给她了
I left her the tools she needed to survive.
她也一直在生存
And she has.
但
But...
我的世界要完了
my world is ending, and...
我可以通过她的眼睛看到
I can see it through her eyes.
*迈克小姐穿着黑衣*
*Miss Mack all dressed in black, black, black,*
*系着银扣子*
*with silver buttons, buttons, buttons*
*后背一整排*
*all down her back, back, back.*
我得回去
I need to get back there.
所以我需要你们帮忙
That's why I need your help.
你连上了四个同色棋子...
You have four of the same color connected, so...
鉴于这游戏的名字 你应该是赢了吧
Given the name of the game, I assume that means you've won.
他们回来了
They're back.
乔迪
Jody?
杰克 小卡
Hey, Jack, Cass.
很高兴终于见到你本人了
Nice to finally meet you in person.
发生了什么
So, what happened?
说来话长
Long story.
你好 杰克
Hello, Jack.
杰克帮不了她
Jack can't help her.
我们知道 小卡
Yeah, we know that, Cass.
我已经跟她说别指望了
I already told her he's off-limits.
我们可以另想办法 必须想
We'll find another way -- we have to.
凯雅是因为我们才困在了那里
I mean, Kaia is there because of us.
好 你和我 去查传说
Alright, so you and me, we'll hit the lore.
对 小卡 你和乔迪去翻我们的库存
Yeah. Cass, why don't you and Jody dig through our stores?
我们藏货里可能有
We might have something in inventory
-我们还没想到的 -好
- we haven't thought of yet, - Yeah.
能帮助我们穿越世界的东西
something that can help us jump worlds.
我去联♥系♥塞尔盖
I'll call Sergei, as well.
他可能还有大天使能量
He may have more archangel grace.
除了杰克 那是之前唯一成功过的办法
Other than Jack, it's the only thing that's worked for us before.
-好主意 -我们要没时间了
- Yeah, good idea. - We're running out of time.
他就在那里
He's standing right there.
他完全能马上带我们去
He could bring us there now.
不是凯雅 这没用的
Hey, Not Kaia -- not helping.
我可以以其他方式帮忙
I can help in other ways.
查资料
Research.
好
Sure.
但现在 我们拿她怎么办
Meantime, what are we gonna do with her?
她为了引我上钩杀了头好母牛
Well, she killed a prize heifer just to get my attention,
然后还袭击我 打我 威胁要杀我
then she jumped me, beat me up, and threatened to kill me.
我有投票权吗
Do I get a vote?
伙计们 这个如何
Guys, what about this?
[咒语]
La Piegatrice Mondiale.
是老意大利咒语 斯特格利亚魔法
It's an old Italian spell -- Stregherian magic.
意为"世界扭曲者"
It means "The World Bender."
原料呢
What are the ingredients?
很基本 水晶 草药
Basic stuff -- crystals, herbs,
还有"曼德拉的肝脏"
and the, uh... "Liver of a mandragora."
什么 那是什么 一种怪物吗
What? What's that? Some kind of monster?
对 灭绝了
Yeah, one that's extinct.
我们爸爸的日志里有
Our dad wrote about it in his journal.
"法戈猎魔" 杀了最后一只
"A Hunt in Fargo" -- killed the last one.
你去看看小卡和乔迪有没有发现吧
Hey, why don't you go see if cass and Jody are having any luck?
我们找不到的
We're not finding anything.
我知道
I know.
至少都需要大天使能量
I mean, nothing that doesn't require archangel grace,
而那我们没有
which we don't have.
米迦勒又没留下转寄地址
And Michael didn't exactly leave a forwarding address.
我可以试试用替代品
Listen, I can try and jerry-rig up some magic
做个咒语
using a substitute.
但唯一可能有效 我们又有的
But then again, the only substitute we have
替代品就是
that would even stand a chance of working is...
-拿非利人能量 -对
- Nephilim grace. - Yeah.
那应该也有违比莉的规矩
And I'm guessing that would be against Billie's rules.
所以
So...
我们回到原点了
We're batting zero.
塞尔盖
Sergei?
喂
Hello?
是卡西迪奥 尽快回电
It's Castiel. Call me back as soon as you can?
我有问题问你
I-I have a question for you.
你朋友没联♥系♥上吗
No luck with your friend?
塞尔盖算不上朋友
Well, Sergei is hardly a friend.
但 是啊 他不接
But, no, he's not picking up.
你有发现吗
You find anything?
藏货里有
Uh, well, there's a handful
一堆不明物体
of unidentified objects in the inventory,
但魔法物品的问题
but the thing about magical items
就是网上没有
is that they are not on the web.
我们可以靠模拟方式 查书
We could go analog, check all the books,
但那可能要几个月
but that could take months.
你告诉克莱尔了吗
You tell Claire?
她不在服务区 约塞米蒂深山里
She's out of cell range. She's deep in Yosemite.
信不信由你 但她在追踪
Believe it or not, she's following up
一个黑斗篷女子的线索
a lead on a woman in a dark cloak.
看来是假线索
Apparently, a false lead.
克莱尔数年来一直想
Claire has spent years looking for...
报仇
revenge.
她爱过她
She loved her --
凯雅
Kaia.
克莱尔会不惜一切想办法救她
Claire'd do anything for a chance to save her,
但根本没时间告诉她
but there's just -- there's no time to loop her in,
如果我们失败
and if we fail...
她会心碎
She'd never recover.
她会痛不欲生
It'd kill her.
塞尔盖 你最好不是在躲我
Sergei, you better not be ignoring my calls.
回电♥话♥
Call me back.
你好
Hello.
你想要什么
What do you want?
对不起 就是...
I'm sorry. It's just...
你好像她
you look just like her.
你...
And...
你怎么...
H-How did you come --
我不知道
I don't know.
你还有什么想说的吗 不能指望的男孩
You have anything else you want to say, "Off-limits" boy?
对不起我不能帮忙
I'm sorry I can't do more.
我看到你了
I saw you.
是你怂恿了她
You encouraged her.
她很怕 但你逼她穿越
She was scared, and you pushed her to cross over.
我
I...
我是想帮她
I wanted to help her.
她是那么痛苦
She was in so much pain.
她现在就很痛苦
She's in pain now.
很快 她就会死
And soon, she will die.
因为我
Because of me.
为什么
Why?
你为什么那么做
Why did you do it?
来这里
Come here?
我羡慕她
I envied her.
她的世界好安宁
Her world looked peaceful.
这地方
This place is...
好冷漠
cold.
我不理解
I don't understand it.
我不知道要怎么生活
I don't know how to move through it.
我只能找没人的地方躲起来
So I just find empty spaces, and I hide.
这世界不想要我
This world doesn't want me.
我也不想要它了
And I'm done with it.
你可以解决这个问题
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表