Obviously.
野生动物管理局 迪恩·福特探员
好吧
Okay.
我们是为那五起...山狮袭击而来
We're here about the five, um -- the mountain-lion attacks.
如果你想这么说的话
If that's what you want to call them.
你不想这么说吗
Is that not what you want to call them?
我不知道 或许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
我们这里没那么多大猫
We don't get many big cats around here.
就有几只熊
We've had a few bears,
但它们不会进行这样的袭击
but they don't do sustained attacks like this.
除非熊是疯子
I mean, unless the bear's psychotic.
那么你的两个推测是山狮或疯熊
So, your two theories are mountain lion or psychotic bear.
要我说 这就不是动物袭击
Look, you ask me, these aren't animal attacks at all.
现场太干净了
The scenes -- they're too clean.
没有被扯下的断肢
There's no parts torn off.
我们还在查
I mean, we're still working on this.
但总得给报纸个说法
We had to tell the papers something.
你觉得这是人干的
So you think a person did this?
如果是 他是个怪物
If he did, he's a monster.
嗯 当然了
Yeah. Of course.
不管怎样 我们得确认一下
Either way, we need to be sure.
你有什么案卷
Do you have any case files,
尸体照片可以给我们看吗
any photographs of the bodies we can look at?
当然 我可以给你拿
Sure. I can get you those.
那目击者呢
And what about witnesses?
有一个 艾什莉·门罗
There's one -- Ashley Monroe.
她不怎么愿开口
She's not saying much.
我觉得她还处于震惊中
I think she's in shock.
看到朋友的心被扯出 也难怪
I mean, having your friend's heart ripped out will do that.
她叫我们别在报纸上登出她的名字
She's asked us to keep her name out of the articles,
因为创伤的关系
you know, because of the trauma.
她现在在哪
And where is she now?
一切发生的好快
It all happened so fast.
我们理解 但是
We understand, but...
艾什莉 你还记得任何事吗
Ashley, do you remember anything at all?
我做不到
I can't.
先生
Sir?
我可以去走廊里问你几个问题吗
Do you mind if I ask you a few questions in the hall?
好的
Sure.
不管你看到了什么
Whatever you saw...
我们都会相信你的
we'll believe you.
艾什莉 听我说
Ashley, listen to me.
不管你要说什么
Whatever you're about to say,
我想告诉你 我们听过更离谱的
I want you to know that we've heard worse.
更诡异的
We've heard of weirder.
是个男人杀了我的朋友们
It -- It was a man... who killed my friends.
好
Okay.
但又不是个男人
But it -- it wasn't a man.
他有爪子和獠牙
He -- He -- He had claws and fangs.
狼人
A werewolf.
爪子 獠牙 是狼人
Claws. Fangs. It was a werewolf.
不 没有那种东西
No, no. There's no such thing.
我肯定是看到幻觉了
I -- I must have been hallucinating.
不是的
You weren't.
狼人 怪物 都是真的
Werewolves, monsters -- they're all real.
我和我弟弟 我们猎魔 杀怪
And me and my brother -- we hunt them, and we kill them.
我们是做这个的
That's what we do.
天啊
Oh, God.
不管你在担心什么
Whatever you're worried about,
不管有什么冲你来 我们都能解决
hey, whatever comes at you, we will handle it.
我保证
I promise you that.
这玩意 你看清楚它了吗
Now, this thing -- did you get a good look at it?
你看到我们把你的朋友怎么样了吧
You saw what we did to your friends, right?
你敢说出去 你的下场会更惨
Tell anyone about this, you'll get worse.
如果我告诉你 你得保护我
If I tell you... you have to protect me.
我保证
I promise you I will.
先生 她当时意识是清醒的
Sir, she was responsive?
不是的 但是
Not at all, but you know what?
她会没事的 只是轻微脑震荡
She'll be fine. Just a minor concussion.
-太好了 谢谢你抽时间 -嗯
- Great. Thank you for your time. - Yep.
-怎么样 -安迪·梅
- So? - Andy May.
什么
What?
袭击艾什莉的人
That's the guy that attacked Ashley.
他是个狼人
And he's a werewolf.
等等
Wait a second.
艾什莉遇袭的那晚 不是满月
The night Ashley was attacked, there wasn't a full moon.
可能是纯血的
Maybe a pure blood.
好吧 我去查地址
Alright. I'll find an address.
安迪跟哥哥乔什一起住在这里
Alright, so, Andy lives here with his brother, Josh.
他也是狼人吗
He a wolf, too?
试试便知
One way to find out.
你好
Hi there.
什么事
Yeah?
福特和哈米尔探员 渔业和野生动物管理局的
Agents Ford and Hamill, Fish and Wildlife.
那是你吗
That's you?
你是安迪吗
Are you Andy?
不是
No.
安迪
Andy?
你好 我们可以占用你们点时间吗
Hi there. You mind if we have a moment of your time?
我们能拒绝吗
Can we say no?
他开玩笑的
He's -- He's joking.
我们这里不常来人
We just don't have a lot of visitors.
因为我们不希望人来
Because we don't want visitors.
好 我们不会太久的
Right. Well, we'll be quick.
请告诉我 你们见过这女人吗
Tell me -- have you see this woman?
-我... -没见过
- I -- - Never seen her.
这跟渔业和野生动物管理局有什么关系
What does, uh, that have to do with Fish and Wildlife?
她三晚前在这附近遭遇了袭击
She was attacked three nights ago near here.
她的朋友被杀了
Her friends were killed.
她成功逃掉了
She managed to get away.
报纸上说是山狮
Paper said that was a mountain lion.
是的 这是几个推论之一
Right, yeah, that's one of a few working theories.
我们晚上有时会去林子里
Well, sometimes we go out in the woods at night.
我们或许能帮忙 你们需要什么
Maybe we could help. What exactly did you need?
你们晚上经常去林子里吗
You go out in the woods at night a lot?
我们晚上去设兔子陷阱
We set rabbit traps at night.
这些年就没见过比浣熊更大的东西
Haven't seen anything bigger than a raccoon for years.
那好吧 我们不麻烦你们了
Alright, then. We'll get out of your hair.
帮个忙 可不可以
Just do me a favor. Do you mind, um,
写下你们的电♥话♥号♥码
writing down your phone numbers
我们回头好联♥系♥你们做跟进
so we can reach you for a follow-up?
我们没有电♥话♥
We don't have a phone.
如果你们找我们 我们就在这里
If you need us, we'll be here.
我们现在就打死他们吧
Well, I say we just shoot them right now, you know?
艾什莉
Ashley?
不不不 我们马上去
No, no, no. No, no. We'll -- We'll be right there.
"我们晚上会去林子里"
"We go out in the woods at night"?
"我们或许能帮忙"
"Maybe we can help"?
我不知道该说什么好
I-I-I didn't know what to say.
我本来也不必说什么的
I would-- I wouldn't have to say anything
-还不是因为你杀了那俩女孩 -我是杀了
- if you didn't kill those girls. - But I did.
你说你杀了另一个的
And you said you got the other one.
你说你吃了她的心脏 但没有
You said you ate her heart, but -- but no.
你放跑了她
You let her live?
我逼她保证不说出去的
I made her promise not to tell.
天啊 真是管用呢
Oh, God, that worked out great.
我本就不想杀人
I didn't want to hunt people in the first place.
-爸爸绝不会 -爸爸死了
- Dad would never have -- - Dad is dead!
听着
Look, hey...
如果你不想杀人 我们就停下
if you don't want to hunt people, we'll stop.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表