- No problem. - u202dOkay.
-杜克思探员 -嗯
- Agent Dukes? - u202dYeah?
好莱坞也没那么远
Hollywood ain't that far.
你能在那里找到安吉拉
You could catch Angela there.
顺便
While you're at it,
你也可以去影视圈试试
you could show biz a shot for yourself.
你够帅
You've got the look.
好啊
Alright.
斯威兹酒吧
你好
Hey, there.
这地方不错
Nice place.
全世界最好的啤酒和鸡翅
Best beer and wings in the world.
这要我说了算
I'll be the judge of that.
当然 帅哥
Sure you will, handsome.
但首先 交出来
But first, hand it over.
我的枪吗
My gun? u202d
这里可是德州 亲爱的 枪你留着吧
This is Texas, sweetheart. You can keep your gun.
是手♥机♥
Cellphone.
大家都盯着手♥机♥还叫什么派对
Ain't a party if everyone's on their phone.
好吧
Alright.
我在找人
Looking for someone.
你已经找到她了啊
But I think you found her.
嗯
Yeah. u202d
萨莉·安德森 见到她了吗
Sally Anderson. Have you seen her?
还没呢 但今天是"周二买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥"
Not yet, u202dbut it's "Two for Tuesday."
她会来的
She'll show up.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你才是
Thank you.
赞吧
Right there.
李·韦伯
Lee Webb.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
你喜欢吗
You like that?
你个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
居然是迪恩·温彻斯特
Dean frigging Winchester.
我的老天
I'll be damned.
伙计 过来
Man, come in here.
你怎么会在这里
The hell are you doing here?
我...这地方是我的
What am I d-- I own this joint, man.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing in here?
查案
Working a case.
你还在猎魔吗
You're still Hunting, huh?
当然了
Well, yeah.
迪恩·温彻斯特
Dean Winchester.
难以置信 洛娜
Unbelievable. Hey, uh, Lor-- Lorna?
洛娜 洛娜
Lorna! Lorna!
给我和我哥们
Hey, can we get a co-- couple of beers
来几瓶啤酒
for me and my -- and my boy here?
-你有时间吧 -当然
- You got time, right? - u202dAlways.
好
Alright.
-这地方是你的 -来啊
- You own the place? - Come on, dude.
听上去不错
You sound good.
我的脑子要化了
My brain is just, like, melting.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
我需要休息 你也是
I need a break, and so do you.
我们做点好玩的事吧
Why don't we do something fun?
好啊 有什么想法吗
Yeah. Um...ideas?
有几个
I mean, a few.
萨姆
Sam.
小卡
Cass?
怎么回事
Wh-- What in the world, man?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我一直在给你打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥
I-I've been calling you and texting --
我知道 我...
I know. I was...
无所谓了 我回来了
Well, it doesn't matter. I'm here now.
我可以帮忙了
I'm ready to help.
嗯 小卡
Yeah, uh, Cass,
这是艾琳·莱希
this is Eileen Leahy.
艾琳 这是小卡
Eileen, this is Cass.
你不是...
I thought you were --
死了吗 是啊 我的情况好转了
Dead? Yeah, I got better.
一次性的
Uh, one-time thing.
迪恩呢
Well, where's Dean?
他去兜风了 想清理思绪
He went for a drive. He needed to clear his head.
我们一直在寻找恰克和莉莉丝的踪迹
So we've been looking for signs of Chuck and Lilith.
莉莉丝
Lilith?
对 她回来了
Yeah, uh, she's back.
你找到他们了吗
Have you found them?
还没呢
Not yet.
因为你们找错地方了
It's because you're looking in the wrong places.
什么意思 是天使电台上有什么消息吗
What do you mean? Have you heard something on angel radio, or --
不 数月来都是无线电静默
No, no. u202dIt's been silent for months.
但你的伤 还没好吗
But your wound -- it's still not healed?
-没 -很好
- No. - u202dGood.
我一直在想那把枪
I've been thinking about that gun,
均衡器
the, uh -- the Equalizer?
你枪击上帝时 发射出去了你的一块灵魂
When you shot God, u202dit fired a piece of your soul.
好吧
Okay.
所以 恰克体内可能有一块你
So there may be some of you inside Chuck.
告诉我 兄弟
Tell me, brother...
老头子怎么样了
u202d...how's the old man?
死了
He died.
是啊 13年了
Yeah, 13 years ago.
但他是做他最爱做的事时死的
But, hey, he was doing what he loved the most --
-杀敌留名 -嗯
- kicking ass and taking names. - u202dYeah.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry, man.
多谢了
I appreciate that.
我一直喜欢那个暴躁的混♥蛋♥
I always liked u202dthat crusty son of a bitch.
是啊
Yeah.
记得有次他发现我们猎魔时大醉吗
You remember that time he caught us wasted n a Hunt?
他气坏了
He was so mad,
我以为他要气出动脉瘤了
I-I thought he was gonna have an aneurysm.
天啊 不过告诉你
Oh, man, but I tell you what.
他一向喜欢你的
He always liked you. He always liked you.
他还曾说 他从未见过比你更能打的
In fact, he said that he'd never seen anybody better in a fight,
我老爸说这种话 可是很高的赞扬
and that is high praise coming from my old man.
敬约翰·温彻斯特
To John Winchester.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - u202dYeah, yeah.
我好像自萨姆上大学
Man, so I don't think I've seen you
-就再没见到你了 -嗯
- since Sammy was in college. - u202dRight.
-我还以为你... -死了吗
- I mean, hell, I-I thought you were... - Dead?
一般都是这种结局 不是吗
Well, I mean, that's usually how this ends, isn't it?
是啊
Yeah.
记得我们在亚利桑那州遇到的那个邪教吗
You remember that cult thing we did in Arizona?
-嗯 记得 -是啊
- Oh, yeah. I remember that. - u202dYeah.
那之后我又办了一件案子
Well, I did one more case after that,
就在这附近
right around here,
我决定 我再不想过那样的生活了
and...I decided that wasn't the life for me anymore.
我东拼西凑 买♥♥下了这地方
I scrounged up what I could, and I bought this joint.
活在梦想中
Living the dream.
我问问你
Let me ask you something.
你后悔过吗 离开
You ever regret it, walking away?
从没
Not once.
小卡 你确定吗
Cass, are you sure about this?
不 但我确定我无法愈合你的伤口
No, but I am sure I can't heal the wound.
或许我可以探索它
Maybe I can probe it.
探索它
Probe it?
研究它
Study it,
看能不能以此找到恰克
see if it can lead us to Chuck.
这危险吗
Is that dangerous?
可能吧
Probably.
好吧
Alright.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表