He doesn't know.
我不在乎你为什么要向你弟弟隐瞒
I don't care why you've been hiding this from your brother.
但我不喜欢麻烦 迪恩
But I don't like loose ends, Dean.
我不喜欢混乱
I don't like disorder.
所以把事情梳理好
So clean this up.
我需要知道 你这边一切就绪
I need to know that you've got your house in order.
我可能有发现 看看
Think I got something. Check this out.
-什么 -看
- What? - Look at this.
雅加婆婆
Uh, Baba Yaga.
一个利用幻觉让儿童心生恐惧并以此为食的女巫
A witch who feeds on children's fear using hallucinations.
根据传说 她戴了枚戒指
So, according to this, she wears this ring.
可以说是她的心脏 也是她力量的源泉
It's technically her heart, and it's the source of her power.
点击一下
Click on that.
那是崔维斯的戒指
That's Travis' ring.
-什么 -我妈妈给他的
- What? - My mom gave it to him.
那年冬天 她从吸尘器里发现的
That winter, she pulled it out of a vacuum.
是无人认领的东西
It's unclaimed property.
里面的宝石都破了
The stone inside used to be all busted up,
但他觉得它样子很酷
but he thought it looked cool.
就配了条银链子 戴在了脖子上
Put it on a silver chain, wore it on his neck.
那是他的幸运符
It was his lucky charm.
他还修复了它 就在几周前...
He got it fixed a few weeks before...
或许刺她并未阻止她
So what if stabbing her isn't what stopped her?
迪恩是先砍下了她的手指
I mean, Dean cut her fingers off.
戒指被割掉 遗失了
You know, the ring got separated, lost.
或许...等等
So what if -- Wait.
那宝石 你说它原本是破的
The stone. You said it used to be brok...en?
凯特琳
Caitlin?
凯特琳
Caitlin?!
姐姐
Hey, sis.
你在找...
Are you looking...
这个吗
for this?
不
No! No!
你去哪了
Where have you been?!
某人真饿 凯特琳呢
Somebody's hungry. Where's Caitlin?
她走了 我一直在找她
Gone! I've been looking for her.
我在停车场发现了她的车 还一直给她打电♥话♥
I-I-I found her car in the parking lot. I've been calling her.
她一直不接电♥话♥
She hasn't been answering her phone.
我觉得雅加婆婆抓走了她
I think the Baba Yaga grabbed her.
雅加婆婆
The Baba Yaga?
对 雅加婆婆 我们确认了怪物的身份
Yes, the Baba Yaga. We ID'd the monster.
一个古老不死的女巫 算是吧
An ancient witch, immortal. Kind of.
我想我们是杀不死她的
I don't think we ever really killed her.
我们只需要破坏她的力量源泉 这枚戒指
We just damaged the source of her power -- um, this ring.
好吧 那我们找到她 毁掉她的宝贝 就完事了吗
Okay. So, we track her down, junk her Precious, and game over?
-应该是的 -好
- I think so, yeah. - All right.
-我们需要找什么 -她的窝
- What are we looking for? - Her nest.
上次 全镇各处有孩子被抓 都在罐头厂附近
Last time, kids were taken all over town, near the cannery.
这次 袭击都发生在这里
This time, all the attacks have happened here.
好 肯定就在附近
All right. It's gotta be close.
我们分头去找
Let's split up and check it out.
哥们 搞什么啊
Dude! What the hell?
抱歉
Sorry.
好啊 爽
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
我看过这部电影
I've seen this movie before.
萨姆
Sam.
迪恩
Hey, Dean.
我现在知道你是什么了
I know what you are now.
那没用的
That won't work.
我对你来说有点老了吧
Aren't I a little old for you, huh?
我以为你喜欢孩子呢
I thought you liked kids.
是的
I do.
但那么多年没进食
But all those hungry years...
我饿坏了
I'm starving.
迪恩
Dean!
谢谢 谢谢你为我 为崔维斯做的事
Thank you. What you did for me. What you did for Travis.
那玩意
That thing.
你害怕吗
Were you scared?
一直害怕
Always am.
你是变了
You have changed.
你以前是绝不会承认的
The old you never would have admitted that.
我不确定那是好事
Well, I'm not sure that's a good thing.
我觉得是
I think so.
人们说变老会怎么样
What do they say about getting older?
你会越来越多地说实话 因为你知道谎言
You tell the truth more because you know that lies...
并不能让任何事好起来
they don't make anything better.
保重 迪恩
Take care, Dean.
谢谢 我很高兴有你在
Thank you. I'm glad you were here.
如果再发生什么...
If anything ever happens that's...you know...
联♥系♥这个号♥码
call this number, okay?
希望我不需要那么做
I hope I never have to.
再见 迪恩
Bye, Dean.
-再见 萨姆 -再见
- Bye, Sam. - Bye.
其他那些孩子
Those...other kids.
你找那个怪物时 发现他们了吗
Did you ever find them when you were looking for the monster?
没有 他们可能死了
Nah. They're probably gone.
我们怎么跟爸爸说
What are we gonna tell Dad?
我处理好了
That I handled it.
还有人帮忙
With a little help.
萨姆 大学那事
Sam, uh, about the college thing...
我不知道 但是
I don't know. But...
我们是个好团队
we do make a good team.
是吧
Right?
嗯 是的
Yeah. We do.
你在给谁打电♥话♥
Who you calling?
我还是在联♥系♥小卡
I'm just trying Cass again.
挂了吧
Hang it up.
-什么 -挂了电♥话♥
- What? - Hang up the phone.
怎么了
What's going on?
我有事告诉你
I got an update.
你和凯特琳在调查时
While you and Caitlin were researching...
比莉来找过我
Billie paid me a visit.
什么
What?
决战时刻到
It's go time.
恰克已经灭光了其他世界 他随时会过来
Chuck's done with all the other worlds, and he'll be here any day,
到时 我们要快速行动
and when he does, we gotta act fast.
还有件事
And there's something else.
还有
Something else?
杰克要死了
Jack's gonna die.
据说那都是比莉的计划
Apparently, it was always part of Billie's plan.
杰克始终都知道
Jack's known this whole time.
他准备牺牲自己了
And he's ready to sacrifice himself.
为了杀上帝和阿玛拉 杰克必须死
So in order to kill God and Amara, Jack has to die.
等等
Wait. So...
比莉在你买♥♥汉堡时告诉了你这些吗
Billie just told you this while you were grabbing burgers?
不是
No.
是小卡说的 我们走前他说的
Cass did, before we left.
在我们得知崔维斯的事前
Before we even got the call about Travis.
所以你一直瞒着我
So you've been sitting on this.
搞什么 迪恩
What the hell, Dean?
我们不是都不干这种事了吗
I thought we were past stuff like this.
-我知道 萨姆 -你真是难以置信
- I know. Sam-- - I can't believe you! You know that?
这么大的事你怎么能不告诉我
I mean, how can you keep me in the dark about something so huge?!
因为我知道你会难以承受
'Cause I know you couldn't handle it!
你本就不信任比莉的计划
You didn't trust Billie's plan,
我们得知阿玛拉的事时
and then, when we found out about Amara,
你就开始怀疑了
you -- you -- you started second-guessing.
你提出这些"道义问题"
You raise these -- these "ethical questions."
我不该提吗
I shouldn't?
杰克要自杀 而我都不能说什么吗
Jack's gonna kill himself, and I should just shut up about it?
-是的 -不
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表