是约翰吗
Is this John?
约翰死了 你是谁
John died. Who is this?
我是他儿子
I-I'm his son.
亚当确实是我们的弟弟
Adam was our brother.
他死得像个猎人 就该有个猎人的葬礼
He died like a hunter. He deserves to go out like one.
或许我们可以让他起死回生 找小卡
Maybe we can bring him back, get ahold of Cass,
让他帮个忙
call in a favor.
这些天使告诉我 我是被选中的
These angels tell me that I'm chosen.
米迦勒 我是他的利剑或皮囊
Michael -- I'm his sword or vessel.
混球
Hey, ass-butt!
-我们是兄弟 -是上帝害我们内斗
- We're brothers. - God is doing this to us!
忆往昔
上帝本该离开了的
God was supposed to be gone.
如果是我看到了恰克的结局呢
What if I'm seeing Chuck's endings?
艾琳
Eileen,
我们能复活你
we can bring you back.
[咒语]
Ex spiritu incarnatum est.
恰克很虚弱 我觉得我们能打败他
Chuck is weak. I think we can beat him.
我现在就能想象 《凶鬼恶灵:大结局》
I can see it now -- "Supernatural, The End."
是上帝啊 萨姆 我们要怎么对付上帝
It's God, Sam. How the hell are we supposed to fight God?
如今
赌场酒吧
你这次没加那么多朗姆酒了吧
You went easy on the rum this time, right?
好 太好了
Okay, cool.
因为 你不希望我发脾气的
'Cause, you know, you don't want me cranky.
继续上
Keep 'em coming.
赢咯
That's a winner!
凶鬼恶灵
第十五季 第八集
萨姆
Sam!
你是跟踪了我吗
Were you tailing me?
你怎么不留个字条
You could have left a note.
你在担心我
You're worried about me.
你觉得我保护过头了吗
You -- You think I'm being overprotective?
有点吧
A little bit.
我们未在天堂的父
我找到了
I got it!
我们所有问题的答案 或许吧
The answer to all of our problems...maybe.
我们知道恰克很虚弱 是吧
So, we know that Chuck is weak, right?
如果我们想抓住机会 就得趁现在了
If we're to take our shot, now's the time.
但虚弱的上帝 仍是上帝
But a weak God is still God.
我们要怎么打倒他呢
So, how the hell are we supposed to take him down?
我就思考了这个问题
Well, I was doing some thinking.
如果答案就在我们眼皮下呢
What if the answer is right under our noses?
恶魔石碑
The demon tablet?
没错
Boom.
这是上帝本人口述记录的
This was dictated by God Himself --
是关于如何把天使和恶魔
instructions on how to seal angels and demons
锁在天堂或地狱里
back into heaven and hell if --
假如他们胆敢企图占领人间的话
if they ever tried to take over Earth.
没错
Exactly.
但如果恰克那么厉害
But if Chuck was so freaking invincible,
那他怎么不能保护我们
then why wasn't he able to protect us
不被混♥蛋♥恶魔和更混♥蛋♥的天使伤害
from the dick demons or even the dickier angels?
记住了 这些石碑是在他擅离职守前
'Cause, remember, these babies were dictated
口述记录下来的
before he took a powder.
所以说 他当时是担心
So, he was worried about humans,
自己保护不了人类吗
if he couldn't protect them?
对
Yeah.
比如 如果他不管为何无法施展神力了
Like, if, for some reason, he were out of commission.
那很奇怪
Which is weird,
因为他按说是该所向无敌的
considering that he's supposed to be untouchable,
除非他没那么无敌
unless he is not... untouchable.
所以他也有阿喀琉斯之踵
So, he has an Achilles heel.
我是说他有弱点
Well, I'm saying he has a weak spot.
是啊 那就是...
Yeah, that's -- that's...
这些石碑 就像是
These hunks of rock, they're -- they're like a --
预先指示
they're like an advanced directive, okay?
是为恰克出事做准备的
In case something happens to Chuck
因为他的无敌之盾上有裂缝
because there is a crack in his invincibility shield.
你们能读这个吗
So, you guys can read that?
不能
No.
但这我能搞定
But I've got that handled.
我知道你在
I know you're in there.
多纳泰罗 麻烦你了
Donatello, would you please?
走开
Go away!
我觉得我没准备好呢
I'm not sure I'm ready for this.
你们想做的事 听上去根本不可能
What you're trying to do, it -- it doesn't sound possible.
我们知道恰克制♥服♥了他姐姐
Look, we know that Chuck overpowered his sister,
黑暗 还把她锁了起来 那么
the Darkness, and locked her up, so...
我们或许也能把他锁起来
We may be able to lock him up, too.
你们干吗不杀了他
Why don't you just kill him?
上帝得存在 才能维系宇宙的平衡
God has to exist to maintain the balance of the universe.
没有他 万物可能崩溃
Without him, creation would fall apart.
是啊 我们最好是把他关禁闭
Right, so, the best thing to do is toss him in solitary
并永不放出来
and throw away the key.
好吧 但上次
Okay, but the last time,
是凭借上帝之力才做到的
it took the power God to do this?
就算他有隐藏的弱点
I mean, even if he has a hidden flaw,
你们有上帝之力吗
do you have the power of God?
知道吗 一步步来
You know what? Uh, one step at a time.
你先琢磨怎么把他锁起来
You figure out how to lock him up,
剩下的我们来解决
we'll take care of the rest.
伙计们 等我再次发疯
And, guys, when I go crazy again,
打死我得了
just shoot me.
别盯了
Stop it.
这个有意思
This is interesting.
-怎么 -是什么
- What? - What is it?
似乎有些注释 个人看法
There appear to be annotations, uh, personal observations.
梅塔特隆的吗
By Metatron?
书♥记♥员的 是的
By the scribe, yes.
就好像 他想为上帝的行为补充上下文
as if he were trying to give some context to God's actions.
比如呢
For example?
"万能的主守护着他的秘密恐惧
"The Almighty guards his secret fear,
但它永远存在"
but it is always there."
恐惧什么
Fear of what?
"恐惧什么 我不知道
"Fear of what, I do not know.
这个秘密他只与自己的宠儿分享"
This he shares only with his favorite."
宠儿
Favorite?
但石碑写下的时候
Wait, his favorite... at the time -- at the time this was written,
路西法已被驱逐
Lucifer had been cast down.
米迦勒把他关进笼子了
Michael sealed him in the Cage.
所以米迦勒是他的宠儿
So Michael was the favorite.
当然了 老爸的乖儿子
Oh, yeah, a real daddy's boy.
但如果米迦勒帮恰克制♥服♥了阿玛拉
But if Michael helped Chuck overpower Amara,
或许他也知道该怎么把他关起来
then maybe he also knows how to lock him up.
或许吧 但即便我们能找到他
Perhaps, but even if we could get to him,
他也不会告诉我们的
he wouldn't tell us.
未必
I don't know.
如果我爸把我在笼子里关了十年
But I mean, if my dad kept me locked up in a cage for 10 years,
我或许会想报复他一下
I might be looking to get some payback.
值得一试
It's worth a shot.
好啊
Swell!
那你们去找米迦勒谈
So, you guys talk to Michael.
问题解决了 是吧
Problem solved, right?!
并没
Not exactly.
米迦勒在地狱呢
Michael's in hell.
是啊 他附身了亚当
Yeah, he was possessing Adam,
萨姆和迪恩的异母弟弟 跟被路西法附身的萨姆
Sam and Dean's half-brother, when he fell into hell with Sam,
一起坠入了地狱
who was possessed by Lucifer,
然后他们被一起关在了笼子里
and then they were all sealed in the Cage.
你们什么毛病
What is it with you people?!
你们做什么事都得这么麻烦吗
Can anything you do be easy?!
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表