我10岁时 他往我牙膏里放了502
When I was 10, he -- he put superglue in my toothpaste.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
有次 她把我变隐形了
Once, she made me invisible --
整整一周
for a week.
好啊 那还算...
Okay, well, that's not so --
她还企图把我的灵魂卖♥♥给一个恶魔
And she tried to sell my soul to a demon
还把我第一个暗恋的对象变成了水气球
and she turned my first crush into a water balloon --
扎破了他
and popped him.
后来她更刻薄了
And then she got mean.
开始收拾吧
Start packing.
接近了吗
Are we close?
快了
I think so.
谢谢你度假还来帮忙
Thanks for doing this on your vacation.
其实不是...
Well, it's not really a --
我需要离开
I needed to step away.
疲劳很不好受 是吧
Burnout's a bitch, right?
是啊 我和我的同事
Yeah. My colleagues and I, we, uh --
可以说我们跟管理层起了冲突
I guess you could say we had a falling out with management.
我们跟彼此也是
well, and each other.
相信我 我理解 我以前干金融的
Trust me, I get it. I used to work in finance.
08年时 上司们都说会有大改变
Back in '08, all the bosses promised big changes,
但根本什么都没变 我就拿钱走人了
but nothing really changes, so I cashed out,
带孩子搬来了这里
took the kid, moved here.
但是离开大局
Thing is, taking yourself out of the game
并不能改变大局
doesn't really change the game.
但我必须那么做 为了凯勒
But I had to, for Caleb,
他说搬来这里毁了他的人生
who says moving here ruined his life.
我们半数时间都彼此针锋相对
Half the time, we're at each other's throats.
我很遗憾
Well, I'm sorry.
不 我们能撑过去的
No, we'll get through it.
梅丽 你得做好心理准备
Melly, you have to prepare yourself for something.
什么
What?
这世上有些东西 不是人
There are things in this world that aren't human.
肖恩·库根就是被那样的东西所杀 我认为是精灵
Shane Coogan was killed by one, a djinn, I think.
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry, a what?
怪物是真的
Monsters are real,
鉴于这一带失踪的人数
and, given the number of missing people in the area,
我认为这个矿井可能是个巢穴
I think this mine may be a lair,
如果是 我不希望你看到里面有什么
and, if it is, I don't want you to see what's inside.
-但我不... -妈妈
- But I don't want -- - Mom?
-妈妈 -凯勒
- Mom? - Caleb!
史蒂夫是只好兔兔
Steve was a good bunny.
但杰西需要它的骨头 就...
But Jessie needed his bones, so.
我很遗憾 那...
Yeah. Sorry, that's, uh --
我吼了她 她就把我的舌头变成了蛇
I yelled at her, and she turned my tongue into a snake.
我现在还有被它咬伤留下的疤
I still have the scars where it bit me.
听我说
You know what? Listen.
她不非得复活的
She doesn't have to come back.
好吗 你听到你♥妈♥的♥话了 那咒语只能用一次
All right? You heard your mom. That spell only works once.
如果你把它给我
If you give it to me --
-她会杀了我的 -除非你逃跑
- She'd kill me. - Not if you ran.
罗威娜是个很厉害的女巫
Rowena was a very powerful witch,
可能是史上最厉害的
maybe the most powerful of all time.
我可以给你她的书 日记
I'll give you her books, her journals --
你想要什么都行
whatever you want.
你可以去别的地方
Y-You could go somewhere else,
重新来过
start over again.
骗子
Liar!
我知道
I know --
我知道我不该来这里的 但...
I know I wasn't supposed to be out here, but I --
没事 亲爱的 告诉我们发生了什么
It's okay, honey. Just tell us what happened.
你们不会相信的
You're not gonna believe me.
我们会信的
Yes, we will.
我看到个人 把一具死尸拖进了湖里
I saw some guy dragging a dead body to the lake.
我看不清他的脸 就拿了手♥机♥
I couldn't see his face, so I grabbed my phone,
想拍下他 但
I tried to bust his ass, but...
那是个怪物
It was a monster.
我跑了 但我摔倒了
I-I ran, but I fell,
手♥机♥摔坏了 脚踝也摔断了
I broke my phone and messed up my ankle.
我躲了起来
I was hiding.
我好怕
I was so scared.
那怪物 你看清楚它了吗
The monster -- did you get a good look at it?
他看清楚了
Yeah, he did.
很不幸
Unfortunately.
一直在找你呢
Been looking for you.
我尽量不做没必要的杀戮
I try not to kill more than I have to,
但现在你和那孩子都成了麻烦
but now you and the kid are just such a big pain in my ass.
你别想伤害他们
You won't hurt them.
是吗
That right?
一直都是你...
It's always you --
你个掌权的自私懦夫
you selfish little men in positions of authority.
随心所欲地夺走你想要的东西和人
You take what you want, you take who you want.
你以为 你的力量能保护你
And you believe that your power will protect you.
对我没用的
Well, it won't protect you from me.
走吧
Let's go.
别逼我伤害你
Don't make me hurt you.
杀女巫的子弹
Witch-killing bullets.
迪恩 等等 她...
Dean, wait, she's --
放了她 否则他死
Let her go, or he dies.
看来我们现在陷入了僵持
Well, it looks like we got ourselves a little bit of a stand-off.
二对二
Two on two.
是二对三
More like two on three.
[咒语]
Ad elicienda alvos.
[咒语]
Torto ventre.
[咒语]
Ad elicienda alvos.
[咒语]
Torto ventre.
娃娃 杀了他
The doll! Kill him!
[咒语]
Ad elicienda alvos.
[咒语]
Torto ventre.
[咒语]
Ad elicienda alvos.
-[咒语] -今天不行 贱♥人♥
- Torto ventre. - Not today, bitch.
可算来了
About time.
[咒语]
Ad elicienda alvos.
[咒语]
Ad elicienda alvos. Torto ventre.
[咒语]
Ad elicienda alvos. Torto ventre.
[咒语]
Ad elicienda alvos. Torto ventre.
[咒语]
Congelentur venae.
[咒语]
Cor marcascatur et in thorace concidatur.
我要把你的心拧成渣
I'll grind your heart to dust.
[咒语]
Congelentur venae.
[咒语]
Cor marcascatur et in thorace concidatur.
[咒语]
Con--
你...怎么
You -- How?
跟大♥师♥学的
I learned from the best.
开始收拾吧
Start packing.
[咒语]
O Ichor, igne putrefaciatur,
[咒语]
ex sanguine flagrante, te invoco.
艾琳
Eileen!
她的尸体
Her -- Her body!
快点
Come on.
你...
So you --
把他丢进了湖里
Dropped him in the lake.
我可以帮你
I think I can help.
可以吗
May I?
我去
Holy crap!
什么啊
What -- What?
那是神迹
That's a...miracle.
你是上帝派来的吗
Were you sent by God?
梅丽 我无法向你解释
Melly, I can't explain it to you. I --
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表