但你要让世界死去
But will you let the world die,
你哥哥死去
let your brother die,
好保我一命吗
just so I can live?
小卡 这是我们唯一的机会
Cass, this was our only shot.
你怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking?
不
No.
这才对
That's my boy.
迪恩
Dean...
罗威娜
Rowena?
再见 孩子们
Goodbye, boys.
嗯
Yeah.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
史蒂薇有消息吗
Any word from Stevie?
嗯 我刚跟她通过话
Yeah, I just talked to her.
她说小镇没问题了
She says the town's good.
也就那样吧
Well, good as can be expected.
那好
Right. Good.
他们找到了凯奇
They found Ketch.
死了
Dead.
什么
He -- What?
怎么死的
How?
很惨
Bad.
可能是恶魔干的
Probably a demon.
但我们做到了
We did it, though, man.
结束了
It's over.
上帝丢给了我们最后一个天启
God threw one last apocalypse at us,
我们打败了它
and we beat it.
是啊
Yeah.
你做的事
What you did...
罗威娜
Rowena...
你没有选择
You didn't have a choice.
我知道
I know.
萨姆怎么样了
How's Sam?
不太好
Not great.
罗威娜的事很遗憾
Sorry about Rowena.
你很遗憾
You're sorry?
你为什么没按照计划执行
Why didn't you just stick to the damn plan?
贝尔芬格撒了谎
Belphegor was lying.
-贝尔芬格是个恶魔 -他在利用我们
- Belphegor's a demon. - He was using us.
他想吃掉所有灵魂
He wanted to eat every last soul
好夺取地狱 人间 一切
to take over Hell, Earth, and every--
那我们之后也能想办法
Yeah, and we would've figured it out -- after.
跟罗威娜一起想办法
With Rowena.
计划有变 迪恩
The plan changed, Dean.
出了岔子
Something went wrong.
你知道的 总会出岔子
You know this. Something always goes wrong.
那怎么总是你出岔子
Yeah, why does that something always seem to be you?
你以前信任我的
You used to trust me,
给我机会
give me the benefit of the doubt.
现在你都不忍♥看我
Now you can barely look at me.
我的能力在衰弱
My powers are failing, and --
我一次次地想跟你谈
and I've tried to talk to you, over and over,
但你根本不想听
and you just don't want to hear it.
你也不在乎
You don't care. I'm...
你不在乎我了
dead to you.
你还为玛丽的事怪我
You still blame me for Mary.
我觉得没什么可说的了
Well, I don't think there's anything left to say.
你去哪
Where you going?
杰克死了
Jack's dead.
恰克走了
Chuck's gone.
你和萨姆还有彼此
You and Sam have each other.
或许我该向前看了
I think it's time for me to move on.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表