Hey, did I ever tell you -- did I ever tell you
那天晚上
that night that, uh...
我...
that I ca--
我去你学校找你
that I came for you when you were at school?
就是爸爸
You know, when dad
去猎魔后没回家
hadn't come back from his hunting trip?
嗯 白衣女人
Yeah, um... Uh, the Woman in White.
白衣女人 没错
The Woman in White. That's right.
我在你宿舍外站了好几个小时
I must have stood outside your dorm for hours...
因为我不知道
because I didn't -- I didn't know what --
你会怎么说
what you would say.
我以为你会叫我滚蛋
I thought you'd tell me to -- to get lost
或者去死
or get dead.
我不知道那样的话我该怎么办
And I don't know what I would've done...
如果我没有你的话
if I didn't have you.
因为我好怕
'Cause I was so scared.
我怕
I was scared,
因为说到底
'cause when it all came down to it,
始终是你和我
it was always you and me.
始终是你
It's always been you...
和我
and me.
那就别离开我
Then don't leave me.
别离开我
Don't leave me.
我一个人做不到
I can't do this alone.
你做得到
Yes, you can.
那我不想
Well, I don't want to.
我不会离开你
I'm not leaving you.
我会一直在你身边
I'm gonna be with you --
就在这里
right here...
每天都在
every day.
每天你在这世上
Every day you're out there and you're li--
好好生活
and you're living
好好战斗 因为
and you're fighting, 'cause you --
你要一直坚持抗争
you always keep fighting.
听到了吗
You hear me?
我会陪你走过每一步
I'll be there every step.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我的好弟弟
My baby brother.
天啊
Oh, man.
我没想到会是在今天
Well, I did not think this would be the day.
但就是了
But it is.
就是了
It is, and that's --
天啊
Man...
这没关系
that's okay.
我需要你向我保证
I need you to -- I need you to promise me.
我需要你跟我说
I need you to -- to tell me...
这没关系
that it's okay.
我需要你跟我说这没关系
I need you to tell me it's okay.
-不 -看着我
- No. - Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
我...
I need -- I need --
我需要你跟我说这没关系
I need you to tell me that it's okay.
我需要你跟我说这没关系
I need you to tell me -- tell me it's okay.
迪恩
Dean...
没事的
...it's okay.
你去吧
You can go now.
再见 萨姆
Goodbye, Sam.
再见
Goodbye.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
喂
Hello?
邦乔维探员吗
Agent Bon Jovi?
我是...
Uh, this is...
邦乔维探员
Agent Bon Jovi.
好吧 那个
Uh, okay. Well, look.
我知道这听上去很疯狂
I-I know this is gonna sound nuts,
但我在奥斯丁
but I'm down in Austin,
我们这里出现了几具缺了心脏的尸体
and we've had a few bodies turn up minus their hearts.
我的一个朋友 唐娜·汉斯姆
And a friend of mine, Donna Hanscum --
她说该联♥系♥你
she said you were the guy to call.
探员 你在吗
Agent... you there?
我在
Yeah, I'm here.
我就去
I'm on my way.
至少我上了天堂
Well, at least I made it to Heaven.
是啊
Yep.
这是哪段记忆
What memory is this?
不是记忆 你个白♥痴♥
It ain't, ya idjit.
就是吧
Yeah, it is,
因为据我所知
'cause the last I heard, you...
你被关进天堂监狱了
you were in Heaven's lock-up.
之前是
Was.
现在不了
Now I'm not.
你那个孩子 在他不知去了哪之前
That kid of yours, before he went...wherever,
对这里做了些改变
made some changes here.
把我救出来了
Busted my ass out.
然后他
And then he --
他纠正了些错误
Well, he set some things right.
拆掉了这里所有的墙
Tore down all the walls up here.
天堂不再是重现你的美好往兮了
Heaven ain't just reliving your golden oldies anymore.
而是变成了该有的样子
It's what it always should have been.
每个人都开心
Everyone happy.
每个人都在一起
Everyone together.
鲁弗斯住在那边5英里的地方
Rufus lives about 5 miles that way --
跟阿瑞莎在一起
with Aretha.
她的品位真不该这么差
Thought she'd have better taste.
你妈妈爸爸
And your mom and dad...
他们住在那边
they got a place over yonder.
这里不仅仅是天堂 迪恩
It ain't just Heaven, Dean.
是你该得到的天堂
It's the Heaven you deserve.
我们一直在等你
And we've been waiting for you.
这都是杰克做的
So, Jack did all that?
嗯...
Well...
小卡也帮忙了
Cass helped.
这是个广阔的新世界
It's a big, new world out there.
你会看到的
You'll see.
味道像我第一次跟爸爸喝的酒
This tastes like the first drink I ever shared with my dad.
好东西吗
Quality stuff?
不 可难喝了
No, it's crap.
但又可美妙了
But it was fantastic.
就像这个
Just like this.
几乎完美了
It's almost perfect.
他会来的
He'll be along.
这里的时间 感觉不一样
Time up here, it's... it's different.
这里有一切你想要的
You got everything you could ever want...
需要的 梦寐以求的东西
or need or...dream.
所以问题是
So, I guess the question is...
你现在要怎么办 迪恩
what are you gonna do now, Dean?
我要去兜兜风
I think I'll go for a drive.
开心点
Have fun.
宝贝车
Hey, baby.
*前行吧 我不羁的孩子*
*Carry on, my wayward son*
*你们最终会找到安宁*
*There'll be peace when you are done*
我好喜欢这首歌♥
I love this song.
*躺下你们疲惫的身躯*
*Lay your weary head to rest*
*不要再哭泣*
*Don't you cry no more*
*曾经我脱离了一切喧嚣和困惑*
*Once I rose above the noise and confusion*
*只想透过幻象 一瞥现实*
*Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion*
*我本来越飞越高*
*I was soaring ever higher*
*但却太靠近天穹*
*But I flew too high*
*虽然眼睛明亮 我依然视而不见*
*Though my eyes could see, I still was a blind man*
*虽然头脑清晰 我依然疯狂*
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表