It was embarrassing, Mom. I just wanted to help.
-苏茜会希望 -不 我们不说她的名字
- Susie would have want-- - No. We do not say her name.
你能不能跟你儿子谈谈
Would you talk to your son, please?
听你♥妈♥的♥吧
Just listen to your mother.
不是吧
Really?
我需要酒
I need wine.
你还有更烈的吗
You have anything stronger?
我们有小红莓苹果汁
We have cran-apple juice.
不用了
I'm good.
现在情况不同了 贝基
It's just, things are different now, Becky.
我以前能在脑袋里看到萨姆和迪恩
I mean, I used to be able to see Sam and Dean in my head,
不管他们在哪 在做什么
wherever they were, whatever they were doing.
一切都在那里 任我挑选
It was all just there, ripe for the picking.
但现在都没了
And now it's just gone.
因为你失去了你的先知能力吗
Because you lost your prophet powers?
对 差不多吧
Yeah. Something like that.
那就写点别的
Then write about something else.
但这就是我最喜欢的故事了
But this is it. I mean, this is my favorite story.
那就写他们
Then write about them.
我 好吧
I-I -- Okay.
我觉得我们在兜圈子
I feel like we're going in circles now.
不 是你在兜圈子
No, you're going in circles.
你是个作家 不写作的作家
You're a writer, a writer who's not writing.
作家不写作时
And when a writer's not writing,
就会难过 迷茫
they feel sad, and they get lost.
作家会自问
And the writer asks themselves,
"我为什么会有这种感觉
"Why do I feel this way?
我为什么这么难过迷茫"
Why am I so sad and lost?"
而这种钻牛角尖
And what does all this navel-gazing
拉头发 最终又能换来什么
and hair-pulling amount to in the end?
只是拖延 分心
Procrastination, distraction.
不过又是在让作家不去做
Just one of a million ways the writer avoids
那唯一一件绝对能
doing the one thing that is all but guaranteed
让作家好受起来的事
to make the writer feel better.
那是什么事
Which is...?
写作
Writing.
但如果我做不到呢
But what if I can't?
你能的
You can.
唯一的问题是 你肯不肯
The only question is, will you?
你怎么知道这些的
How'd you learn all this?
我也是个作家 恰克
I'm a writer, too, Chuck.
同人小说 那可不太一样
Oh. I mean, fanfic -- it's not really the same thing --
写作就是写作
Writing's writing.
好吧
Okay.
自我破坏 自我怀疑
The self-sabotage, the doubts,
跟时间赛跑
the struggle against time.
只要我有片刻空闲
So whenever I have a spare minute,
我就会写作
I write.
好
Yeah.
对
Yeah!
等等 我不是说现在
Wait. I didn't mean right now --
这是昨晚的监控录像
This is the security footage from last night.
我们知道那可能是谁吗
Do we have any idea who that might be?
不知道 他戴了面罩
No clue. He's wearing a mask.
该死
Well, crap.
等等
Wait a second.
退回去
Go back.
放大
Uh, zoom into that.
你记下了吗
You got it?
嗯
Yeah.
你们还担心比赛的事
You're worried about the game?
这简直疯了
I mean, this is insane!
我们一直在为此努力
This is what we've been worked for,
我们为此牺牲了那么多
what we've sacrificed so much for.
我可没叫你们那么做
Well, I never asked you to.
我们是你的父母
We're your parents.
不用你叫我们做什么
You don't need to ask.
我们做的一切都是为了你
Everything that we have done has been for you.
我们只希望你开心
We just want you to be happy.
儿子 我们尽力了
Son, we're trying our best.
你希望我们怎么做
W-What do you want from us?
听好了 我什么都不要
Listen to what I'm saying -- I don't want anything.
我就没想要这一切 这才是重点
I never wanted any of this! That's the point!
你♥爸♥在家吗
Your dad home?
爸爸
Uh, Dad?
比利 上楼去
Billy, get upstairs.
马上
Now.
明智
Good thinking.
你不会希望你孩子看到这一幕的
You don't want the kid to see this part.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你当然知道
Yeah, sure you do.
那些失踪的女孩
Those girls that went missing...
是你干的
that was you.
我去
On it.
好 逮捕我吧
Look, arrest me. Fine.
请别把我家人卷进来
Just -- Just please leave my family out of it.
逮捕你
Arrest you?
不
No, see?
我们不是联调局
We're not FBI.
我是来帮忙的 好吗
I'm here to help, okay?
撑住 坚持
Just hang in there. Hang in there.
我们很清楚你是什么
And we know exactly what you are.
我带你出去
I'm gonna get you out of here, okay?
有我呢
I got you.
我扶你
I got you.
你不该来这里的
You shouldn't be here.
萨姆 你那边怎么样了
Sammy, how's it going back there?!
好吧 这我没料到
Okay. Was not expecting that.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
不妙
Not good.
她失血过多
She's lost a lot of blood.
她需要医生
She needs a doctor.
珍妮特 你干什么
Janet, what are you doing?
拯救我们家
I'm saving this family.
不 听我说
No. Listen.
结束了 好吗
It's over, okay?
他们发现我了
They -- They caught me.
你只需要带上比利 离开
You just need to get Billy and leave.
求你
Please.
怎么样
Well?
太棒了
It's so good!
你做到了
You did it.
恭喜
Congratulations!
是吗
Yeah?
这故事
I mean, the story --
我很喜欢
I loved it.
事实上 我好受启发
In fact, I'm feeling so inspired,
我真想马上开始我自己的创作
I would love to just jump in and get back to my own work.
不 你骗我呢吧
No, no, no, you're shining me on.
什么 当然不是
What? No, I'm not --
这只是粗稿 贝基
It's a rough draft, Becky.
你肯定有什么意见吧
You've gotta have some notes.
就说一条
Just, like, one note.
好吧
Okay.
如果我要说点什么
If I had to give one note...
危机 恰克
The jeopardy, Chuck --
有点 单薄了
it's feeling a little... thin?
不够危险
Low-stakes?
听到他们的声音当然好
It's fun to hear the boys' voices,
但故事的精彩要看坏人多坏
but a story is only as good as its villain,
这些坏人感觉不够危险
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表