if we're really normal now,
我们就不能莽撞地冲进去
we can't just u202dcharge in there guns blazing.
我们得做好万全准备
We need to be ready for anything.
那我们得带上枪榴弹发射器了
Well, I guess we'd need a grenade launcher.
好啊 亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart.
那个.38我们好像四年都没用过了
I don't think we've used that .38 in about four years.
欢迎来到搏击俱乐部
Welcome to Fight Club.
我...
I --
你忘记怎么走路了吗
You forget how to walk?
什么声音啊
u202dWhat was that?
不妙
Not good, that's --
你没事吧
You okay?
天啊
Oh, God.
我去去就来
I gotta go.
-什么 -憋不住了
- Go? - u202dI-I gotta go.
-什么 -厕所 上厕所
- What? - u202dBathroom, bathroom, bathroom.
迪恩
Dean?
迪恩
Dean?
你现在可能不耐乳糖了
You know, I think you might be lactose-intolerant now.
我没...
I'm ok--
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆
Sammy?
拜托 直接杀了我好了
Oh, please, just kill me now.
好啊
Can do.
我居然被他们偷袭了
Can't believe they got the drop on me.
我都没听到他们的动静
I didn't even hear them coming.
我还是在厕所被偷袭了呢
Yeah, well, I got jumped while I was in the crapper, okay?
我更惨
I win.
"普通" 真讨厌
"Normal"? Sucks.
萨姆 迪恩
Sam, Dean?
你们需要什么吗
Can I get you anything?
水 热毛巾
Water? Hot towel?
你是谁
Who are you?
卡迪
Cutty.
这是我的地盘
This is my place.
这些铁链
Oh, so all this chain-link,
铁丝网 笼子都是你的
razor wire, and rat crap is yours, huh?
恭喜了
Well, congrats.
你们认识我了 我也认识你们
So, now you know me, and I know you.
我们就像是...朋友
We're like...friends.
你把朋友都关笼子里吗
You keep all your friends in a cage?
只有我特喜欢的
Only the ones I really like.
好啊 你是什么 怪物吗
All right. So, what're you? A monster?
对 易形者
I am. Shifter.
易形者 那脸是你选的
Shifter? So you chose that face?
我不让自己被天赋定义
But I don't let my gifts define me.
我最重要的 是一名运动家
See, more than anything, I'm a sportsman.
在我看来 怪物 他们的高光时刻
See, to me, man, monster, they're at their best,
最纯粹的时刻 就是激战的时候
their most pure, in the heat of competition.
-好吧 -是啊 我是可以杀了你们
- Right. - u202dYeah, sure, I could've killed you,
但不
but no.
我想看你们的最佳表现
I want to see your best.
我想看看温家兄弟的本事
I want to see what the Winchesters are capable of.
被逼到绝境 你们对抗世界
Stripped down, closed in, just you against the world.
或是灭哥
Or Maul here.
"灭哥" 不是吧
"Maul"? That -- Maul?
得了 你真名叫什么
Come on, man. u202dWhat's your real name, huh?
马文 马里恩
Marvin? Marion?
马德[杀人]
Murder.
你要我们搏击
You want us to fight?
当然了
Obviously.
两人一起
Together, though.
我可不想拆散团队
I don't want to break up the team.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
如果你认识我们 肯定听说过我们
'Cause if you know us, you know the stories.
我和我弟弟 我们可干掉过
See, me and my brother here, we've taken down
比这位
way bigger fellas than, uh,
小马更大的家伙
Meredith here.
我们杀过天使 恶魔
We've killed angels, killed demons,
神 始祖
Gods, and Alphas.
你还是别自讨没趣 及时止损
So why don't you do yourself a favor -- cut your losses,
让我们走
let us walk out that door
以免我们把这里夷为平地
before we burn this craphole to the ground.
嗯...不要
Yeah...no.
灭哥会带你们回房♥间的
Maul will show you to your rooms.
今晚 搏击之夜两名
Tonight, two of Fight Night's
最强劲的对手将再次对决赛场
biggest rivals will face off in the ring again!
致命死灵 对抗 牙买♥♥加灯灵
Killer Wraith versus Jamaica Djinn!
谁将获得胜利 谁将落败
Who will claim victory, and who will suffer defeat?
然后 强大的灭哥将重返这片赛场
And then, in this ring, the mighty Maul returns,
这次 他将对抗无情的温家双煞
and this time, he'll take on the merciless Winchesters!
准备收看
Get ready for a...
终极对决
battle royale!
周一怪物大动♥乱♥ 直播 晚8点 中部时间9点
好啊
All right, all right.
选手上台
Fighters to the ring.
外面有好多人...好多怪物
There's a lot of people -- lot of monsters -- out there.
好极了
Awesome.
是啊 我就想这么死
Yeah, it's just how I wanted to die --
被人围观
with a freakin' audience.
开打
Fight!
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
拜托
Baby, come on, come on.
我要撬锁
I'm picking the lock.
快点
Hurry.
-撬不开 -什么
- Can't get it. - u202dWhat?
把指甲弄断了
Broke a nail.
给我吧 我来
Here, let me do it. Here, come on.
我们经常这么做的
We do this all the time.
搞什么啊
What the hell?
该死的普通
Friggin' normal!
就是这个
That's what.
拜托
Aw, come on!
我们究竟是真会撬锁
So could we ever actually pick locks,
还是一直都是恰克帮忙
or was it Chuck this whole time?
伙计 如果我们这都做不到
Well, dude, if we can't do this,
那我们还要怎么解决
then how the hell are we supposed to
外面的超级吸血鬼
take care of Supervamp out there?
我们可能做不到
I don't think we can.
不会吧
No way.
发生了那么多 恰克不可能会
Wait. After everything, there's no way that Chuck
就让我们这么死去
lets us die like this.
或者就是这样
Or he does, to --
想给我们个教训
I don't know -- to teach us a lesson.
或许 我们会瘫痪
Or maybe we just end up paralyzed.
不 我们必须赢
No, we gotta win.
我们必须赢
We gotta win, man.
那肯定不容易
That's not gonna be easy, okay?
但你和我
But you and me?
我们做的一切并不都归功于恰克
Not everything we did was because of Chuck.
是我们
It was us --
流血流汗流泪
the blood, the sweat, the tears, man.
那是我们
That's us.
我们已经干这个一辈子了
We've been doing this our whole lives.
我们是全世界最好的
We're the best in the world.
我们就出去
So I say we go out there.
我们出去大杀四方
I say we go out there, and we kick some ass.
胜者 灯灵
Your winner -- Djinn!
女士们先生们 重头戏来了
Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for the main event!
第一位选手 310磅的
Your first fighter, weighing in at 310 pounds,
强大的灭哥
the mighty Maul!
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表