And I intend to find them.
然后维京人队终于拿下了超级碗杯
And then the Vikes u202dfinally win the Super Bowl.
是啊 那太好了
Right, that's great. It is.
但这真值得你拿命赌吗
But is it really worth your life?
就再玩一局吧
Look, man, just -- just one more game.
尝试可嘉
Nice try.
可惜没人听
Too bad no one will listen.
我们都走不了的
None of us are going anywhere.
他们困在这里了吗
Are they trapped here?
你呢
Are you?
车又熄火了
u202dWell, car's dead. Again.
都没能离开停车场
Didn't even make it out of the parking lot.
这硬币真烂透了
This coin blows.
我觉得你是对的
I think you're right.
魔力还不够
Didn't have enough juice.
等等
Hold on.
不会吧
No way.
起初 我以为硬币可能是
At first, I thought maybe these coins were --
被施了咒
were hexed or cursed.
就像兔脚
Like the rabbit's foot.
你赢后 会拿走你击败的人的
When you win, you're -- you're taking luck
运气 是吧
from whoever you beat, right?
-对 -但乔伊·六打败了多少人
- Right. - u202dBut Joey Six beat how many people?
三四十 不止
30? 40? More?
所有积累的运气本该传给你的
All of that accumulated luck should have been passed to you.
跟宝贝车说啊
Well, tell that to Baby.
就是啊 并没有
Exactly. It didn't.
因为如果有人在偷呢
Because what if some one's stealing,
每一局 都在揩油
every game, u202dskimming luck off the top?
什么 庄家吗
What -- What do you mean? Like, the house?
可能是她
Her. I think.
"运气女神"
"Atrox Fortuna"?
她是罗马的运气女神
She's the Roman Goddess of Luck.
好吧 如果你是对的
Okay, say you're right.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我帮不了你们 抱歉
I-I can't help you. I'm sorry.
那当初为何警告我
Then why warn me in the first place?
希望你带上你哥走人
So you'd take your brother and go.
等等 你为什么在这里
Wait, why are you here?
她是有你的把柄还是怎么
Does she have something over you?
我是来玩的
I came to play.
但我输了
I lost.
我还活着只是因为她允许我留下
I'm only alive 'cause she lets me stay.
只要我继续在这里工作
Long as I keep working.
所以你不玩到死
So, if you don't play yourself to death,
而是干到死吗
you work yourself to death. Is that it?
就是这样
Yeah, that's it.
她在这里吗
Is she here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只跟帕克斯说话
I only talk to Pax.
那是她儿子
Her son.
你该愈合伤口
You should heal that.
我知道你是什么
I know what you are.
你很强大
You're powerful.
为何不用能力
Why not use it?
反抗
Fight back?
作为士兵 我尊重你的沉默
As a soldier, I respect your silence,
战术上很能迷惑人
tactically misguided as it may be.
比如
For example,
我问你为什么要杀我同类时
when I ask u202dwhy are you killing my kind,
你就该回答
you should answer
那我就不会伤害你了
so I won't hurt you.
你为什么杀他们
Why did you kill them?
我们古利格利有自己的天使电台频道
We Grigori have our own frequency of angel radio.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
我的兄弟死前呼唤了我
Before he died, my brother called to me.
是你有意的吗
Did you want him to?
好把我引出来
To draw me out?
把我也杀了
Kill me, too?
帕克斯
Pax.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你妈妈在哪
Where's your mom?
运气女神
Fortuna!
我们抓了你儿子
We have your son.
够了
Enough.
运气女神
Fortuna?
那是我的名字之一
That's one of my names.
我们知道你在偷我们赢的运气
We know you're skimming luck off what we won.
我们想要回来
We want it back.
否则我杀了他
Or I kill him.
你或许能杀掉他
Well, you probably could.
他爸爸是个人类 但不行
His daddy was human. But, no.
妈妈
Mom.
抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby.
我总还能再生儿子
I can always make more sons.
那跟我赌一局
Then play me for it.
我跟你玩过了
I played you already.
那就再来一局
Then we go again.
我跟人打球时 能看透那人
When I play someone, I get a read on them.
你
And you --
你只是消遣读物
you're just a beach read.
虽然性感 但可以略读
Sexy, mm, but skimmable.
消遣读物
Beach read?
女士 我是名著
Lady, I'm Tolstoy.
真逗
That's very funny.
但他 他就有意思了
This one here -- He could be interesting.
等等 不行
Wait. No, no, no.
那可不行
That's -- Unh-unh.
好
Fine.
我玩
Yeah, I'll play.
但不赌我们自己的运气
But not for our luck.
我拿这里所有人的命赌
I'll play for the lives of everybody in here.
不行
No.
只能赌你的运气
Only for your luck.
如果你们输 我得到你们的命
And if you lose, I get your lives.
拜托 你们威胁我的孩子
Come on, you threatened my baby,
我的生计
my livelihood.
必须杀鸡儆猴
An example must be made.
所以
So
你玩吗
are you in?
你杀不了我
You can't kill me.
我可以让你痛苦
I can make you suffer.
你把我的同类都杀了
You killed the last of my kind.
你吃了他们的心脏
You ate their hearts!
这才公平
This is more than fair.
公平
Fair?
我杀的最后一个 装成了医生
The last one I killed was pretending to be a doctor.
却吸食他本该治愈的人的灵魂
Feeding on the souls of humans he was supposed to heal.
你也那么做
You do it, too.
但你喜欢孩子
Only you like children.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
死骑
Death.
杰克
Jack?
看来我稳了
Guess that makes me solids.
你们为什么那么需要运气
So, why do you need this luck so bad?
女人问题吗
Girlfriend problems?
肝脏衰竭
Liver failure?
被上帝诅咒
Accursed by God.
生活很烦 早晚归西
Life's a bitch, then you die.
真是上帝 诅咒了我们
The God...literally cursed us.
你们见过了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表