说什么傻话呢 你这样的年轻男孩
Oh, poppycock. A young boy like you.
来
Here.
尝尝吧
Try this.
你肯定喜欢
You'll love it.
思慕雪 我也要
Smoothie! I want one.
你...喝番茄汁吧
You...may have tomato juice.
我担心你的胆固醇
I'm worried about your cholesterol.
有案子了
We got one!
-没有硬皮 -巴太太 你最棒了
- No crusts. - Mrs. B, you're the best.
萨穆埃尔 雷达显示是拉弥亚
Samuel, the radar says it's a lamia.
我在后备箱里放了赐福刀
I put blessed knives in the trunk.
叫迪恩小心那车 我才打了蜡
And tell Dean to take it easy on the car. I just waxed it.
我该去吗...
Should I come or...?
不用 杰克 没事 我们行的
Wha-- No, no. Jack, it's fine. We got it.
再见
Bye-bye!
好吧
Well.
我们拿你怎么办呢
What shall we do with you?
那么
So...
你父亲是路西法
your father is Lucifer.
天啊
Oh, my.
那是什么感觉
What's that like?
我不怎么了解我父亲
Well, I didn't really know my father very well.
我唯一所知的家人就是
The only family I've ever really had
萨姆 迪恩 小卡和玛丽
is Sam, Dean, Cass, and, uh...Mary.
玛丽
Mary?
没事的
It's alright.
你不想谈就不用谈
You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.
玛丽是萨姆和迪恩的妈妈
Mary was Sam and Dean's mom
我...
and my, um...
她曾是个好朋友
She was a good friend.
嗯
Well.
她听上去很棒
She sounds lovely.
是啊
She was.
但是
But, um...
我杀了她
I killed her.
我无意的 是个意外
I-I didn't mean to. It -- It was an accident.
嗯
Well...
嗯
Yeah.
我们都会做让我们觉得羞耻的事
We all do things, things that we are not proud of.
但是
But...
生活会给我们第二次机会
life gives us second chances.
我们有义务
And it is our obligation
抓住这些机会
to hold onto them.
明白吗
Understand?
想再来杯思慕雪吗
Would you like another smoothie?
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
巴太太 等到我生日时
Oh, Mrs. B, when it's my birthday,
我可以请求要点
can I put in the request to have the, uh,
脆米糖吗
Rice Krispie treats?
亲爱的 你这年纪
Dear, at your age,
我还以为你不会想庆祝生日呢
I wouldn't think you'd want to celebrate your birthday.
冰箱旁边专为你留了一批
There's an extra batch just for you next to the fridge.
你最好了
You are the best!
巴特斯太太
Mrs. Butters?
怎么了 亲爱的
Y-Yes, dear?
我就想问问你能不能...
I was just wondering if you could, um...
再给我做杯思慕雪
make me another smoothie.
当然了
Of course.
为我的男孩什么都行
Anything for my boys.
记录者卡思伯特·辛克莱尔 5150号♥文件
Cuthbert Sinclair, Men of Letters, File 5150.
你们知道 亨肖成功地
As you know, Henshaw was successful
从修黎社的实验室带回了森林女神
in retrieving the wood nymph from the Thule's laboratories.
遭遇一个纳粹营后
After encountering a Nazi battalion,
实验对象B 也被昵称为"巴特斯太太"
Subject B, casually referred to as "Mrs. Butters,"
消灭了200多人 才最终被抓住
destroyed upwards of 200 men before she was restrained.
看来森林女神 虽然天性温和
Wood nymphs, it would seem, though naturally docile,
会在家园或家人遭到威胁时 做出暴♥力♥反应
react violently when home or family are threatened.
因此 我进行了一系列的实验
To that end, I have conducted a series of, uh, experiments
意在让这个奇怪神奇的生物
designed to show this strange and magical being
了解我们任务的重要性
the importance of our mission.
巴特斯太太已答应加入记录者大家庭了
And Mrs. Butters has agreed to join the Men of Letters family
服务保卫我们
for service and security.
这位
This...
是一位修黎社成员
is a member of the Thule,
在经过彻底审讯后
who, after a very thorough interrogation,
现已失去利用价值
is no longer of any use.
巴特斯太太 麻烦了
Mrs. Butters, if you would.
谁想要茶或饼干吗
Would anyone like tea or cookies?
该死
Son of a bitch.
萨姆 萨姆
Sam?! Sam!
别急 亲爱的 没什么事吧
Slow down, dear. Is everything all right?
嗯 我就是想找萨姆
Uh, yeah. I was just... looking for Sam.
他随时会来 他有重要约会
He'll be here any minute. He's got a big date.
那真好啊
That's, um, nice.
你真没事吗
Are you sure you're alright?
你要来点汤吗
Can I get you some soup or something?
我觉得好傻 我真的看上去不傻吗
I feel silly. Are you sure I don't look ridiculous?
我觉得我看上去好傻
I feel like I look ridiculous.
完全不会 你很帅气
Not at all. You look dashing!
我看看 是啊
Let me see. Yes, yes.
你真不用我修下发梢吗
Now, are you sure I couldn't just trim the ends?
不用了
Stop it.
某人真是打扮得人模狗样
Somebody's shopping at Abercrombie & Bitch.
怎么说话呢
Language!
-嗯... -别听他的 你帅极了
- Well -- - Don't you listen to him. You look very handsome.
艾琳来了
Eileen's in town.
我就想 发生了那么多事
So I thought, after everything that's happened,
我们可以去约个会
you know, we could go out on a date.
吃晚饭 就我俩 做点啥
Dinner and privacy, something.
-重点是做点啥 -迪恩
- Heavy on the something. - Oh, Dean!
好了
Now, here.
开车♥库♥里的一辆古董车
I want you to take one of the old cars from the garage.
它们现在都车况良好了
They're all in tip-top condition now.
她会很受打动的
She'll be very impressed.
谢谢
Thanks.
萨姆 还有件事
Oh, and, Sam, one more thing.
好好玩
Have fun!
上吧 猛♥男♥
Go get 'em, tiger.
你该对你弟弟更好点
You should be nicer to your brother.
我为什么要那么做呢
Well, now, why would I do that?
男孩啊
Boys.
迪恩 我注意到有个房♥间里
Oh, Dean, I noticed that there was a broken TV
有台电视坏了 我就自作主张地修好了
in one of the rooms, and I took the liberty of fixing it.
迪恩洞的吗
The Dean Cave?
你修...太好了
You fi-- Ha! Yes!
我知道你是什么
I know what you are.
-你指什么 -我看到影片了
- And what's that? - I saw the film.
那让你有什么感觉
And how did it make you feel?
感觉
Feel?
我不懂
I-I don't understand.
你当然懂
Of course you do.
你喜欢看到那男人
You enjoyed seeing that man --
纳粹才算不上人呢 那条狗的死
well, no, Nazis are hardly men -- that dog's death.
你享受他的痛苦 是吧 杰克
You relished his pain, didn't you, Jack?
什么 没有
What? No.
等等
Wait.
你希望我发现...
You wanted me to find --
这是测试吗
Is this some kind of test?
为了什么
To -- To what?
看我是否嗜血 危险吗
See if I'm bloodthirsty? Dangerous?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表