听上去很疯狂的
Sounds nuts.
疯狂正好
Nuts is good. Yeah.
我们就喜欢疯狂的
A couple of u202dMister Freakin' Peanuts here.
好吧 这一带有个都市传说
Okay. There's -- There's kind of this, um, urban legend around here,
关于一个地方
about this place
在荒郊野岭
in the middle of nowhere.
是个台球厅
It's a-a pool hall
那里有...魔法吗
that is...magic?
魔法台球厅吗
Magic pool hall?
是啊
I told ya.
据说你去那里 如果赢了
They say that if you get up there and you win,
就能带着好运气回来
then you come back lucky.
中头彩那样的好运
Like, hit the Powerball lucky.
我觉得不错
Sounds good to me.
但是从没有人能带着好运回来
Except for no one ever does.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们的一位常客 莱纳德
One of our regulars, Leonard.
银行要收他的房♥子
The bank was coming for his house,
他就去找那地方了
so he went out to find the place
再就没回来
and he never came back.
听说他出了事故
Heard he had some sort of accident.
-失陪 -嗯
- Excuse me. - u202dYeah.
好吧
Okay.
看来我们知道不好的一面了
I guess now we know what the downside is.
就我看来不是
Not from where I'm sitting.
一个让你走运或害死你的台球厅
A-A pool hall that makes you lucky or might kill you?
似乎是恶魔或女巫...
I mean, it sounds like a demon or a witch or...
也可能很赞
Or it could be awesome.
台球啊 冠军 国王的游戏
It's pool. The -- The -- The game of champions, kings.
我的游戏 我们的游戏
My game. Hell, our game.
我们有多少美好的记忆
How many honest-to-goodness great memories
是关于打台球赌钱的
do we have hustling pool?
那是不得已
Yeah, because we had to.
为了吃饭
To eat.
我想说的是
Okay, well, my point is,
如果我们能靠台球拿回运气
is that if pool is the way that we get our mojo back,
那或许真是天无绝人之路
then maybe we ain't as screwed as we thought.
你们开了一辆英帕拉吗
You guys drive an Impala?
好像爆胎了
I, uh, think you have a flat.
未知号♥码
你收到视频了吧
Okay, you got the video, right?
是的
Uh, yes.
好 死者是一名本地医生
Okay, so, so, vic was a local doctor,
办公室的监控让我们
and the office security cameras gave us
大致知道了发生的一切
a good idea of what went down.
大致吗
Just an idea?
你等着瞧吧
Y-You'll see.
赛瑞尔医生是个好人
Now, Dr. Sariel was a good man.
他给我两个孩子接的生
He delivered both of my kids.
杰克
Jack.
这事让大家很害怕
This thing's got people pretty spooked.
我不懂
I don't understand.
我也不懂 信♥号♥♥中断了2.5分钟
Me, neither. Signal goes out for about 2 1/2 minutes,
在此期间 嫌疑人把医生杀死在了他的办公室里
during which time, the suspect kills the doc in his office.
为什么
Why?
继续看
Keep watching.
那是...
Is that...?
那是他的心
That's his heart.
放松
Relax.
我们或许还能享受其中
We might actually have some fun.
是啊
Right.
迪恩 我们连啤酒钱都没有
Dean, we don't even have beer money,
更出不起这里的买♥♥入金了
much less whatever the buy-in is here.
我们会有办法的
Hey, u202dwe'll figure something out.
需要什么吗
Get you something?
嗯
Yeah.
两杯水 谢谢
Two waters, por favor.
-伊薇 -伊薇
- Evie. - u202dEvie.
那个 如果我和我弟弟
Say, listen, if, uh, me and my brother here
想玩一局
wanted to get ourselves a game...?
帕克斯
Pax.
又来了俩
Two more for ya.
你记得几周前来过的一个人吗
Hey, you remember a guy who was in here a few weeks ago?
叫莱纳德
Uh, name was Leonard?
不记得 抱歉
No. Sorry.
跟我来
Follow me.
你们怎么找到我们的
So, how'd you guys find us?
朋友推荐
A friend.
这位朋友说过我们怎么赌吗
Did your, uh, friend say how we wager?
嗯 那个 我们现在手头紧
Yeah, listen, uh, money's a little tight right now.
我们不赌钱
Yeah, we don't bet with money.
我们用这个
We use this.
好 这是什么
Okay. What are we looking at?
拿吧
Go ahead.
摸一下
Touch it.
不算好
Not great.
也不算最糟的
Not the worst, either.
什么意思
And that means...?
每个人走进来时
Well, you see, everybody walks in here
自带一定的运气
with a certain amount of luck.
那光
That glow --
是你的运气
that's you.
一般般吧
About average.
嗯 差不多
Yeah, u202dthat sounds about right.
但你把硬币放在那桌上
But you set that coin on -- on that table,
就可以开局了
you get yourself a game.
如果你赢了
And you win?
你的运气可能会改善
You just might see your fortune improve.
如果他输呢
And if he loses?
再玩一局 好好玩
Play again. Have a good time.
继续玩
You know, keep playing.
但如果硬币变平了 你就运数已尽
But if the coin goes blank, that means you're out of luck.
你就得走了
You gotta leave.
有问题吗
Questions?
有
Yeah.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
谁是老板
Who owns it?
我只是打工的
I just work here.
如果你们不喜欢
Look, if you don't like it,
门开着的
the door's open.
等我赢了
When I win,
我能跟人分吗
can I split it?
运气
The luck?
那是你的
It's yours.
你怎么处理随你
You do what you want.
好
Yeah.
等我们一下 谢谢
Uh, just give us a second. Thanks.
不不不 不行
No, no, no. No, no, no, no, no. No way.
你出生之前
Man, I've been slinging pool cues
我就开始碰台球杆了
since before you were born.
你四岁时吗 真的假的
What? When you were 4? Really?
在睡觉和吃零食之间找的时间吗
What, between nap time and snack?
我们差点死在那个怪物搏击俱乐部里
Look, we barely made it out of that monster fight club, okay?
我们需要这个 你很清楚
We need this. And you know it.
听着 你几乎什么事都比我强
Now, look, you're better than me at pretty much everything, okay?
没关系 我不生气
That's okay. I'm not mad.
我很骄傲
I'm proud.
但在台球上 我能把你摁在地上摩擦
But I can wipe the floor with you when it comes to pool.
好 那好
Good. Alright.
好 伙计 我们试试吧
Okay, pal, let's give it a go.
我是个古利格利
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表