乔迪
Jody.
乔迪
Jody.
怎么样了
How's it going?
乔迪
Jody?
萨姆
Sam...
嗯
Yeah.
还以为只是个小巢穴的
It was just supposed to be a little nest,
就三只吸血鬼
maybe three vampires.
克莱尔和我全副武装地冲了进去
Claire and I went in armed to the teeth,
但里面还有更多
but there were more.
好多
So many more.
她死了 萨姆
She's dead, Sam.
克莱尔死了
Claire's dead.
不
No.
那还只是开始
Oh, that was just the beginning.
不 这...
No. This is...
是剩下的
the rest.
胜利之后
The other side of victory.
接下来的故事
What happens next.
你只需要把时间往前调到某个点
You just set it forward to any day or time,
就能全看到
and you can see it all.
你给我看的东西...
Nothing you show me...
你别想让我改主意
You cannot change my mind.
那就不改
Then it doesn't change your mind.
得了 萨姆
Come on, Sam.
你难道不想看看未来吗
Don't you want to see the future?
本尼的事很遗憾
Sorry about Benny.
他救了我一命
I owed him my life.
他为了救萨姆离开 牺牲了自己
And he sacrificed himself to get Sam out of this place.
这地方能激发人的那一面
Well, this place u202dwill bring that out in you.
愧疚
Guilt.
利维坦逃脱是我的错
It was my fault the Leviathan got out.
我们第一次进来是我的错
It was my fault u202dwe were here the first time.
我每天都怀揣那愧疚
I carry that guilt every day.
我知道你很抱歉 小卡
I know you're sorry, Cass.
对贝尔 对妈妈
About Bel, about Mom.
我是说杰克
I was talking about Jack.
我已经向你道歉了
I already apologized to you.
你就是不肯听
You just refused to hear it.
抱歉我提起了
Sorry I brought it up.
或许如果你没直接走人 丢下我们
Maybe if you didn't just up and leave us.
你让我别无选择
You didn't give me a choice.
你不肯原谅我
You couldn't forgive me.
又无法向前看
And you couldn't move on.
你太愤怒了
You were too angry.
我是走了 但你没拦我
I left, but you didn't stop me.
2021年1月6日 晚上
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
但我们尽力了
But we did everything we could.
不 我们没有
No, we didn't.
我们本可早点到的
We could've gone in there sooner.
那地方到处是狼
The place was crawling with wolves.
我们只能等
We had to wait.
因为我们等了 那些受害人
And because we waited, the victims --
他们都死了
they all died.
他们都在地上流血致死
They bled out on the floor.
如果小卡还在
Now, if Cass was still here,
-他本可治好他们 -但他不在
- he could've healed them. - Yeah, well, he's not.
小卡
Cass?
他们要赢了 萨姆
They're winning, Sam.
怪物要赢了
The monsters are winning.
在这边
It's up this way.
就如我所说
Just like I promised.
利维坦花
Leviathan blossom.
好 那拿一个
Alright, well, grab one.
我们走
Let's get the hell out of here.
小卡
u202dCass?
是个天使陷阱
It's an angel trap.
-你骗我们 -母亲跟你有过节
- You tricked us. - Mother's got beef with you.
夏娃
Eve.
杀她的始祖 吞她的利维坦
Killing her alphas, swallowing her Leviathan.
把你献给她 我们肯定有赏
Bringing you to her should earn us a nice reward.
-"我们"是什么意思 -迪恩
- What do you mean, "Us"? - u202dDean!
不
No.
小卡
Cass?
小卡
Cass!
2021年11月3日 上午
你在干什么
What are you doing?
拜托 我们刚回来
Come on, man. We just got back.
如果我们不快点 那个巢穴会跑的
I-If we don't hustle, the nest'll move on.
不 萨姆
No, Sam.
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我几个月来一直在说
What I've been trying to say for months.
是时候了
It's time...
该收手了
time to stand down.
你想放弃
You want to quit?
你是怎么了 迪恩
What's happened to you, Dean?
自从
Ever since --
自从什么
Ever since what?
我们失去了几乎所有我们在乎的人
We lost pretty much everyone we've ever cared about?
自从血印让小卡疯狂
Ever since the Mark made Cass go crazy?
自从我不得不把他埋在马拉克盒里
Ever since I had to bury him in a Ma'lak box?
自从那时吗
Ever since then?
对 知道为什么吗
Yeah. You know why?
因为怪物 他们到处都是
'Cause the monsters -- they're everywhere.
到处都是
Everywhere!
我们现在做的事 都不叫猎魔了
What we do -- u202dit's not even Hunting anymore.
就是打地鼠
It's whack-a-mole.
我们都不能救人了
We don't even save people.
我们的朋友 不是死了
Every friend we've ever had is either dead,
就是明智地选择了收手
or they got wise and they packed it in.
乔迪还在抗争 鲍比...
Jody's still fighting, and Bobby --
鲍比一心寻死 你很清楚
Bobby has a death wish, and you know it.
乔迪
And Jody --
自从唐娜和姑娘们的事
ever since what happened to Donna and the girls,
她也一样
she does, too.
艾琳之后...
And after Eileen...
你也是
so do you.
不
No.
说好的龙虎小霸王呢
What happened to Butch and Sundance?
迪恩 不是说要英勇就义吗
Dean, what happened to going out swinging?
我们输了 弟弟
We lost, brother.
我们输了
We lost.
我受够了
I'm done.
不不
No, no, no.
迪恩
Dean...
迪恩
Dean!
这是谎言
This is a lie.
恰克 我知道你想干什么
Chuck, I know what you're doing.
恰克
Chuck?!
看得开心吗
Enjoying the show?
你给我看这个只是为了让我放弃
You're just showing me this so I give up,
让我失去失望
so I lose hope.
我只是传个话 萨姆
I'm just the messenger, Sam.
我在跟你分享我的无所不知
I'm sharing my omniscience with you.
不 我了解的迪恩
No, the Dean I know...
养大我的迪恩
the Dean who raised me --
他绝不会放弃
he'd never give up,
不管情况变得多糟
no matter how bad things got.
他就是放弃了
Well, he does.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表