What, your -- your -- your pals know
你 我和萨姆有交情吗
that you, me, and Sam have history?
你刚刚吼走了一个 救了我
I mean, you did just yell at 'em and saved my ass.
我经常吼他们
I yell at 'em all the time.
他们会听
They take it.
因为是上帝把我弄下去的
Since God himself cast me down,
大家都以为我不好惹
I've got kind of a bad-boy rep.
那你能混进去了
That means you can mingle.
要远大于五岁...
It's way older than five...
将蔬菜和佐料切碎
Vegetables and herbs are finely chopped,
加入美味的香牛肚杂烩
added to a sexy pastiche of fragrant tripe.
科克正在传球
Passing now is Kirk. Now it--
我一小时前就叫客房♥服务了
I called room service like an hour ago.
汉堡要做多久啊
How long's a burger take?
你知道...
You know...
我们的度假
That, uh...little retreat of ours,
让我了解到了我们的关系多么珍贵
it taught me how priceless our relationship is.
既然我延长了暂停
And, you know, since I'm on an extended break
我无所不知的仁慈
from my omniscient benevolence,
何不借此机会 加深我们的感情呢
why not use the time to deepen what we have?
何不去别的维度逛逛
So, you know, why not drop by another dimension?
看看那里
Check it out.
或许创造新的种族
Maybe start a new species?
家庭小项目
You know? A family project.
怎么样
Sound good?
我...不用了
I'm...fine.
我近来花旗骰手气很旺
I am running a hot streak in craps.
我喜欢雷诺
I like Reno.
这里的人都很不...你
Everyone here is so not...you.
怎么了
What?
我沾了鼻屎吗
Do I have a booger?
有意思
Interesting.
怎么回事呢
What...is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
你需要我
You need me.
我当然需要你 阿玛拉
Of course I need you, Amara.
你是我姐姐
You're my big sis.
你从未需要过我
You've never needed me.
怎么回事
What...is going on?
在这里呢...
Oh, there it is...
你的肩膀
Your shoulder.
发生了什么事
Something happened.
你不完整了
You're not complete.
你不是满血了
You're not at full strength.
而且你在害怕
And you're afraid.
隔离区
凯文在是好事
Okay, look, it's great to have Kevin around --
哪怕是凯文鬼
even Ghost Kevin --
但你觉得他去做那些事安全吗
but do you think it's safe having him do what he's doing?
不 这一切都不安全
No. No. I mean, none of this is safe
对我们都不安全 但如果他能套到情报
for any of us, but if he can give us some information,
那么...
you know...
你能不能别偷偷靠近我们了
Would you stop sneaking up on us?
我们刚听可靠消息源说
Hey, we just heard from a reliable source
符咒的效力在削弱
that the warding is fading.
对 当然
Yeah. Sure, sure.
我早说过的
Like -- Like I said it would.
我以为你俩专业人士
I guess I just assumed you two pros
这会儿早处理好了
woulda wrapped it up by now.
没办法 太乐观了
What can I say? Goofy optimist.
好吧 那现在 我们需要你去充充电
Okay, meanwhile, we're gonna need you to charge her back up.
如果能就好了
Yeah, if only.
抱歉 各位 那是一次性的
Sorry, guys. It was a one-time thing.
凯文说鬼们或许能感觉到它的削弱
Well, Kevin says the ghosts may sense its weakness.
"凯文说"
Oh, "Kevin says"?
凯文·谭
Kevin Tran?
叽歪鬼凯文·谭吗
Whiny Kevin Tran?
千禧一代就这样
Ugh. Typical millennial.
凯文本来都不该在地狱的
Kevin's not even supposed to be in Hell,
等这一切结束
okay, so when this is all over,
我们会送他去天堂 他本就该去那里
we're gonna send him up in Heaven where he belongs.
是啊 不可能的
Yeah, yeah, not gonna happen.
灵魂被丢进地狱
Souls cast down to Hell?
就完了
That's the end of it.
天堂不会再收了
Heaven can't take 'em.
不是的
That's not true.
我们爸爸下了地狱后还是进了天堂
Our dad made it to Heaven after he was in Hell.
鲍比·辛格也是
And Bobby Singer.
上帝破例了
So God made an exception.
他以前不是喜欢你俩吗
Didn't he used to like you two?
就那么一说
Just saying.
没有那个谁 规则就是如此
Without the big guy... them's the rules.
肩膀还疼吗
Still with the shoulder?
我没事
I'm okay.
在好转了
It's getting better.
我能感觉到
I felt it.
对 我也能感觉到
Yes, yes, I felt it, too.
包围我们的符咒确实在削弱了
The warding that surrounds us is indeed beginning to falter.
所以 我们只需要再等等 等它消失
So, we just hang loose for a while, then when it fails,
我们就离开这里
we just stroll outta here.
不 我们应该抓住机会
No, I say we seize the moment.
人多力量大
Use our collective strength.
找到符咒的薄弱点
We find the most vulnerable point in the warding,
集结力量 现在就冲破出去
mass our power, and break through now.
然后就去做那些
Then back to all the fun
让我们下地狱的好玩的事
that sent us to Hell in the first place.
不可能只有我们发现了符咒的问题
We can't be the only ones noticing the wall's got issues.
猎人肯定在加班加点地想办法把我们送回去
The Hunters will be workin' overtime to send us back.
这是谁啊
What have we here?
看看地狱把谁吐出来了
Well, look who Hell just coughed up.
凯文·谭
Kevin Tran.
是啊 怎么了
Yeah, so what?
回答她
Answer the lady.
我们要拿猎人怎么办
What do we do about the Hunters?
你说呢 凯文
Well, you tell me, Kevin.
你不是知道他们的计划吗
Aren't you privy to their plans?
我吗
Who, me?
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
在地狱 我从不像其他好骗的同僚那样
In Hell, I was never as impressed by you
觉得你很厉害
as my more gullible colleagues.
我听恶魔说 你生前
I've heard demons say that in life,
跟猎人们的关系很好
you were quite closely connected to the Hunters.
尤其是跟温家兄弟
To the Winchesters, in particular.
你知道地狱爪牙的德行
Oh, you know how the Hellspawn are.
他们成天就讨论萨姆和迪恩的事
All they talk about is Sam and Dean, Sam and Dean...
好吧
Okay.
我受够了
I've had enough of this.
约翰·哈兰高中 体育部
我喜欢左脑发达的男人
I do like a left-brained man.
讲逻辑 讲因果 讲算计 很男人
Logic, cause and effect, calculations -- very butch.
但是呢
It does, however,
这就缺少了右脑微妙的
lack the more nuanced perspective of...
视角
the right brain.
巫毒玄学的视角吗
The, um...voodoo, booga-booga perspective.
或许两者结合不失为个好主意
One might welcome the coupling of both.
霸气 善于策略的打手 你
The dominating, analytical enforcer -- you --
和冲动 风风火火的我
and the pulsating, throbbing firebrand -- me.
本着结合的精神
Well, in the, um... spirit of...coupling...
我想提议一个配方的简化方法
...may I suggest a shortcut to your alchemy,
是我们英国记录者用过的
one we used at the, um, British Men of Letters?
好
Right.
这下你可以跳过接下来的两步了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表