我不对你撒谎
I don't lie to you.
我照顾你
I look out for you.
那我们就停下
So we'll stop.
但首先 这个艾什莉
But first, that Ashley girl,
她必须死
she's got to go.
是吧
Right?
睡熊旅馆
对不起 我不知道还能找谁
I'm sorry. I -- I didn't have anyone else to call.
我不敢一个人待着
I just couldn't be alone.
不 没事的
No, it's, uh -- it's alright.
你住我们的房♥间
Listen, why don't you take our room, and, uh...
我们就在隔壁开间房♥
We'll just grab one of the rooms next door.
-就这样 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
我们再回去
And then we'll circle back
干掉伐木双胞胎吧
and take down the lumberjack twins, right?
萨姆 是吧
Sam? Right?
是啊 好
Yeah. Right.
但...这件案子 感觉好奇怪
I just -- This case -- I mean, it -- it just feels weird.
我们来到镇上 有目击者
We -- We roll into town. There's an eyewitness.
我们马上找到了他们
We find them immediately.
不觉得有点太容易了吗
Doesn't it seem a little too easy?
容易挺好 我喜欢容易
Easy's good. I like easy.
那好 你没事了吧
Okay, um... you gonna be alright?
嗯 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
其实
Actually...um...
你可以留下陪我吗
could you stay with me?
就直到我睡着的
Just until I fall asleep?
行 好
Sure. Yeah.
睡熊旅馆
你确定吗
You sure?
她就在这里
She's here.
我能闻到她
I can smell her.
但到小木屋来的那俩男的也在
But so are those guys who came out to the cabin.
那是他们的车
That's their car.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们最会快进快出 悄无声息了
We're good at quick and quiet.
往脸上扫了点水 好清醒一下
Just had to splash some water on my face, try to wake up.
你怎么样了
How are you doing?
挺好的
Good.
我好累
I'm tired.
医院给我的药还挺好用
Those, um -- those pills the hospital gave me really work.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 这是好玩意
Oh, yeah. Yeah, this is the good stuff.
你喜欢你的工作吗
Do you like your job?
什么意思
What do you mean?
猎魔
I mean...monsters.
哦
Right.
我喜欢吗
Do I like it?
喜欢
I do.
是有坏处 别误会
I mean, there's bad, don't get wrong.
有很多坏处呢
There's a lot of bad.
但能帮助别人的感觉很好
Still, it feels good to help people.
知道吧
You know?
你想过做别的吗
Did you ever want to be anything else?
吉米·亨德里克斯[摇滚传奇]
Jimi Hendrix.
没有
No, not really.
这是我的归宿
I'm where I'm supposed to be.
真不错
That's nice.
我刚大学毕业
I just graduated college.
我们都是
We all did.
我的朋友们
My friends.
我们其实是去庆祝的
We were celebrating, actually.
我们从小就
We've gone camping together
每年都去宿营
every year since we were little girls.
现在我连她们都失去了
Now I don't even have them.
我刚搬回来
I just moved back here,
我完全不知道我的人生该怎么过
and I have no idea what I'm gonna do with my life.
你还有大把时间
You got plenty of time.
整件事真的好突然 可怕
It's all just so random and awful.
如果一切都给你计划好了
Wouldn't it be great if everything was just
不是很好吗
planned out for you...
如果一切都已经定好了
...if it was all just already decided?
并不是的
No, not really.
迪恩
Dean?
迪恩
Hey, Dean.
她人呢
Where is she?
我不知道 她不跟你在一起的吗
D-- I don't know. She was with you.
什么
What?
迪恩 我刚出去买♥♥吃的了
Dean, I just went out for food.
我回来时 门开着
I got back, the door was open,
她不见了 而你在睡大觉
she was gone, and -- and you were sleeping.
哥们 怎么回事
Dude, what the hell?
你...快来
You -- Come on!
好吧 我们能谈谈吗
Okay, can we just talk about this for two seconds?
-我们有计划的 -我知道 但是
- We have a plan. - I know. It's just --
我不喜欢我们现在的样子 乔什
I don't like who we are now, Josh.
我们不是这样的
This isn't who we are.
我们就是这样的
This is exactly who we are.
我想吃她的心脏
And I want to eat her heart.
我知道我们得来这里看看
Yeah, no, look, I get why we're here,
但那俩蠢货不可能悄悄劫走了艾什莉
but there is no way those dumbasses took Ashley
还没弄醒我
without me waking up.
不可能
No way.
好了 你没事的
Okay. You're okay. You' alright.
好了
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们在哪呢
Where are they? Where are they?
我不知道 他们跑了
I-I don't know. They ran.
好吧 我们走 来
Okay, okay, okay, let's go. Come on.
快走
Go. Go on.
猎人
Hunters.
我敢打赌 那枪里有银子弹吧
I bet you even had silver bullets in that gun.
这赌你是赢了
Well, you'd win that bet.
乔什
Josh!
不
No, no.
你不用这么做的
You don't have to do this.
好吗 你不想这么做的
Alright? You don't want to do this.
他
He...
他是我哥哥
He was my brother,
他保证了
and he promised,
但他是绝不会停下的
but he was never gonna stop.
他变成了怪物
And he turned into a monster.
我也是个怪物
And I'm a monster, too.
你没事吧
You -- You good?
嗯
Yeah.
刚刚 好奇怪
Yeah, that was -- that was weird.
你没事吧
Hey, hey, you okay?
别碰我
Don't touch me.
不
No!
什么
What?
真是太烦人了
Well, this is a bitch.
我本来演得好好的
And I was doing so well, too.
你是什么
What are you?
萨姆
Sam.
不记得我了吗
You don't remember little ol' me?
莉莉丝
Lilith?
不
No.
不 你死了
No. You're dead.
本来死了 是的
Was dead. Yeah.
在虚无里长眠
In the Empty, sleeping the big sleep,
直到老板把我带了回来
until the boss brought me back.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表