你不吗
Aren't you?
不
No.
是 你是的
Yes. You are.
-萨姆和迪恩 -那不...
- And Sam and Dean-- - No, that's not --
-他们知道 -知道什么
- They know-- - Know what?
你有多强大吗
How powerful you are?
你已变得多强大吗
How powerful you've become?
因为我知道
Because I do.
他们该怕你的
They should be scared of you!
我绝不会伤害他们的
I would never hurt them.
你已经伤过他们了
You have before.
是吧
Haven't you?
你有没有想过 萨姆和迪恩 把你留下
Have you ever thought that Sam and Dean keep you here,
关在这里 守住 因为他们怕
closed in, secure, because they're scared
你会对其他人做你对他们妈妈做过的事
you'll do to someone else what you did to their mother?
现在我来了 他们再不必担心你了
Now that I'm here, they will never have to worry about you again.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我一直在做的事
What I've always done.
我在保护我的家人
I'm protecting my family.
别
Don't.
你对我做了什么
What -- What -- What did you do to me?
你不会以为
Well, you didn't think
那些思慕雪是让你保健的吧
those smoothies were for your health, did you?
我收拾这里时 学会了不少东西
I've learned a few things while I was doing the dusting around here.
欧蓍草根 再加点颚骨粉末增加质感
A little yarrow root, some ground jawbone for texture,
看啊 你就弱如小狗了
and, voilà, you are as weak as a puppy.
为什么
Why?
为了让地堡恢复安全
To make the bunker safe again.
为了除掉所有怪物
To get rid of all the monsters!
巴太太 我饿死了
Oh, Mrs. B, I'm starving.
你有...
Do you have any --
你简直是美梦
You are a dream!
嗯
Well...
吃吧 亲爱的
Eat up, dear.
你需要补充力气 我们好去杀杰克
You'll need your strength so we can go kill Jack.
什么
Excuse me?
我把他困在楼下了
I've got him downstairs, trapped.
你和萨姆 再不必害怕了
You and Sam don't need to be afraid anymore.
我不会让你们落得其他人那样的下场
I will not let what happened to the others happen to you.
该死
Damn it!
我们本来好好的
Yeah, we had a good thing going, and, of course --
不出所料啊 你非要变疯护士长
of course -- you had to go full Nurse Ratched.
我不知道那个梗
Well, I don't know what that means,
但是迪恩 他是个怪物
but, Dean, he is a monster.
他可杀了你妈妈呢
He killed your mother, for heaven's sake!
是啊 那...
Yeah. That's, uh...
这样吧
Tell you what we're gonna do.
-我们下楼去 -好
- We'll go downstairs. - Right.
放了杰克 忘记此事
We'll let Jack go and forget this ever happened.
我本对你有更高的期望 迪恩
I'd hoped for better from you, Dean.
但他显然影响了你
Obviously, he's infected you.
就像伊甸园里的毒蛇
Just like the serpent in the garden.
等等 别别别
Wait. No, no, no, no!
就像他父亲
Just like his father!
别
Don't!
有点超过你的宵禁了 萨穆埃尔
Bit past your curfew, Samuel.
是啊
Yeah. Right.
杰克和迪恩呢
Where are, uh, Jack and Dean?
嗯
Well...
我有好消息
I have some good news...
也有坏消息
and some bad news.
-杰克控制了迪恩的心绪 -对
- So Jack has taken over Dean's mind. - Yes.
他们都在楼下
And they're both downstairs.
此刻就在等着我们去杀他们
Right now. Ready to be killed by us.
你一向是聪明的那个 对了
You were always the smart one. Yes.
嗯 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
我真的很高兴你抓到了他们
I am really glad you caught them.
不麻烦的
It's no trouble.
我回屋去拿枪
You know, uh, I'm gonna, uh, get my gun in my room,
然后我们楼下见 我们就...
and I will meet you downstairs, and we can...
开始杀人
get to the killing.
太好了
Wonderful!
嗯 太好了
Yeah, wonderful.
萨穆埃尔
Samuel?
你的约会如何
How was the date?
迪恩 是我
Dean, hey. It's me.
我回到地堡了 听我说
I'm back in the bunker, and you got to listen.
-巴特斯太太 -疯了 我们知道
- Mrs. Butters -- - Went psycho. We know.
你怎么不打给我
Why didn't you call me?
我...
Well.
我觉得你肯定在...
I mean, I, you know, figured you were...
"练习手语"
"Practicing your sign language."
那难道比来救你更重要吗
And that's more important than coming to save you?
-迪恩 -你好久没那啥了嘛
- Dean? - It's been a while for you, man, you know?
拜托 好吧 随便了
Hey, come on. Alright, alright. Whatever.
我们怎么阻止她
Just how do we stop her?
我不知道 开枪试试
I don't know. Try shooting her.
好吧 当然
Right. Of course.
好吧 拿到了
Alright. Got it.
等等
Wait.
-那能行吗 -我怎么知道
- Will that even work? - Wha-- How do I know?
说好了是你要去查的
You were the one that was gonna look into this.
什么 不 迪恩
W-What? No, Dean -- Dean.
是"我们"本来要查的
"We" were gonna look into that,
然后 我们过了圣诞节
and then, you know, we had Christmas...
感恩节
and Thanksgiving and...
节礼日的那顿早餐啊
that breakfast for Boxing Day.
这辈子最好吃的煎蛋卷
Oh, that was the best omelet I've ever had in my life.
嗯
Yeah.
好吧 去锅炉房♥
Okay, okay. Go down to the boiler room, right?
既然按下"待机"能让她
'Cause if hitting "standby" pulled her
进入某种假死状态 那...
into some sort of suspended animation, then...
好 对 好 回头再打给你
Right. Of course. Alright. I'll call you back.
现在怎么办
What now?
我们得想办法从这里出去
Well, now we got to figure out a way out of this room.
我可以用我的能力
I could use my power.
不 挣脱那手铐所需的能量
No. The amount of power it'd take to get out of those cuffs,
简直像在给恰克发信♥号♥♥
that'd be like sending up a flare for Chuck,
别那么做
so don't -- don't do that.
我有份工作 使命
I have a job, a mission!
杰克 别说了
Jack, stop.
你还觉得我是个怪物吗
Do you still think I'm a monster?
好吧 我就说出来吧
Okay, I'm just gonna say this, okay? Just get it out there.
杰克
Jack.
我在努力了
I'm trying, okay?
真的
I really am.
但你做的事
But what you did...
那可不好忘记
that's not easy to forget.
我是很气你
Now, I was angry with you...
气了好一阵
for a while.
或许我还有点气你
And maybe I still am a little bit, okay?
但不会允许个邪恶的魔法保姆干掉你的
But I'm gonna let some Evil Mary Poppins take you out.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
巴特斯太太
Mrs. Butters?
萨穆埃尔 你干什么呢
Samuel? What are you doing?
巴特斯太太
Mrs. Butters.
怎么那么慢啊
What is taking so long?
我...
Oh, I-I just, um...
萨穆埃尔
Oh, Samuel.
我不生气
Now, I'm not mad.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表