Besides, I'm better off than I was and...
而且外面的世界很大
I mean, there's a whole world out there.
你来不来了
Would you come on, already?
保重 凯文
Take care, Kev.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
要去哪吗
Going somewhere?
是的
Yes.
好
Great.
我们去哪
Where we headed?
我 我要一个人去
Alone. I'm going alone.
阿玛拉 我们说过了
Amara, we've been all through this.
-我们该一起存在 -是
- We belong together. - Yes.
是的 阴阳 自然平衡
Yes, yin, yang, balance of nature.
我乐意跟你在宇宙中♥共♥同存在 弟弟
I am willing to coexist with you, brother, in the universe.
但我不想在你身边待着
Just not, you know, anywhere near you.
别逼我
Hey, don't test me.
我才是门面 你是伴唱的
I front the group. You sing backup.
是吗
Oh, really?
因为你是上帝吗
Because you're "God"?
-阿玛拉 -别
- Amara, just -- - Don't.
就算你最厉害时 也无法强迫我
Even on your best day, you couldn't force my hand.
你现在可不是最厉害的时候
And this is not your best day.
事实上 我觉得你什么都做不好了
In fact, I don't think you can do much of anything.
或许还能施展点小神迹
Ah, a few parlor tricks, perhaps,
但你无法离开这个世界 没有我帮忙不行
but you can't leave this world, not without my help.
我呢
And me?
我受够了 恰克
I'm done, Chuck.
我变了
I've changed.
我适应了
I've adapted.
我
I've...
成为更好的我了
I've become the better me.
你呢
And you?
你还是那样 暴躁 自恋
You are still the same -- petulant, narcissistic.
所以 我要把你留在这里
So...I'm leaving you here.
曾经 很久以前 你把我关了起来
Once, long ago, you sealed me away.
现在 可以说 我也在这样对你
Now, in a way... I'm doing the same to you.
你被困住了 被削弱了 被抛弃了
You're trapped, diminished, abandoned.
看来你得到了你一直想要的
So I guess you got what you've always wanted.
你得靠自己了
You're on your own.
怎么回事
What's going on?
他们在不断涌出来
They just keep coming.
很快 我们就会招架不住
Soon, they're gonna overrun us.
又一次
Again.
等我的咒语完蛋
Once my spell comes crashing down...
我的小玩具是不足以承受这个的
My little toy isn't strong enough to handle all this.
我们得另想办法
We have to find another way.
不然就太迟了
Before it's too late.
好 那我们就另想办法
Alright, then that's what we'll do.
怎么想
How?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表