我觉得失望
I'm...disappointed.
好吧
Well.
他们最初找到我时
You know, when they first found me,
我并不理解这地方
I didn't really understand the importance
和你们的工作的重要性
of this place either or of your jobs.
但卡思伯特先生向我解释过后
But after Mr. Cuthbert explained it to me,
我意识到保护你们
I realized that keeping you boys safe
是全世界最值得做的事业
was the most worthwhile occupation in the entire world.
好吧 这办法不...
Okay, this isn't how --
对的
It is.
是的
Yes.
但因为你是我最喜欢的
Hm, but because you are my favorite,
我不会放弃你的
I won't give up on you.
现在还不会
Not yet.
所以我要帮你理解
That is why I am going to help you understand
就像卡思伯特先生当年帮我那样
just the way Mr. Cuthbert helped me.
好吧 等等 你确定这能行吗
Okay, wait. You're sure this is gonna work?
就当行吧
Let's say yes.
好的
Okay.
哎呦
Dang it.
哎呦...该死的
Dang -- Damn it. Damn it!!
还注意用语呢
"Language," my ass.
来吧 伙计
Come on, pal. You -- You --
好了 没有钥匙
Okay, look, there's no way
那玩意是摘不掉了
those things are coming off without the key.
我们要等萨姆吗
Should we wait for Sam?
嗯 萨姆早该过来了
Yeah. Sam should've been here by now.
你...
You --
我有别的主意了
I have another idea.
是吗
Yeah?
首先 杰克是路西法的儿子
Now, lesson one -- Jack is Lucifer's son.
因此 杰克是怪物
Therefore Jack is a monster!
已经有一个怪物夺走了我的家人
I have already had one monster take my family from me.
我绝不会允许那再发生
I won't have it happen again.
杰克不是怪物
Jack's not a monster.
杰克是个孩子
Jack is a kid.
这个孩子这辈子接连遭遇不幸
A-A kid who -- who's gone from one tragedy in his life to another!
不 他不是"孩子"
No! He is not a "kid"!
他手上沾了血 我闻得到
He has blood on his hands. I can smell it.
卡思伯特先生让我明白 痛苦
Now, Mr. Cuthbert taught me that pain...
可以是个好老师
...can be a wonderful teacher.
看看我们能不能纠正你的想法
Let's see if it can't correct your ways.
这对我的伤害会比对你更大
This is gonna hurt me a lot more than it hurts you.
好吧 记住
Alright, now, remember --
痛苦只是软弱在离开身体
pain is just weakness leaving the body, mm?
数到三 来咯
On three. Here we go.
一 二
One, two...
嗯 看 还不赖吧
Yeah. See? Not so bad, right?
来 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
杰克现在可能不想杀你们 但他会的
Jack may not want to kill you now, but he will.
那是他的天性
It's in his nature!
你越早接受 我们越早能完事
The sooner you accept this, the sooner we can be done!
-迪恩 -她消失了吗
- Dean. - She gone?
-嗯 -成功了
- Uh, yeah. - It worked!
嗯 成功了
Yeah, it worked.
问题解决了
Problem solved.
呃 啊 那...
Yeah. Ahh. That is...
嗯 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
你们都坏透了
You have all been very bad!
我不会再失败一次了
I am not gonna fail. Not again!
你以为你能毁掉我们
You thought you could destroy us?
毁掉我们的家庭
Destroy our family?!
-不 -我之前没能帮助他们
- No. - I wasn't there for them before.
但现在 我要阻止你伤害他们
But now I am going to stop you from hurting them!
不不不 巴特斯太太 别
No, no, no, no, no, no. Mrs. Butters. Don't.
萨穆埃尔 你最终会感激我的
Samuel, you will thank me eventually.
你伤害他 就是伤害我们
You hurt him, you hurt us.
不 他影响了你
No, he's infected you!
我必须保护你们
I have to keep you safe.
所以要杀我们在乎的人吗
By trying to kill the people we care about?
我...他是个怪物
I -- He's -- He's a monster!
卡思伯特先生说
That's why Mr. Cuthbert said
就是因为他这样的东西我才不能回我的森林去
I couldn't go back to my forest, because of things like that!
不 卡思伯特先生利用了你 好吗
No. Mr. Cuthbert used you, okay?
他骗了你
He lied to you.
卡思伯特先生折磨了你
Mr. Cuthbert tortured you.
-他能拯救世界 -什么
- He could save the world. - What?
他能拯救世界
He can save the world.
什么
What?
我们不就是为此存在吗
That's why we're here, isn't it?
我们 记录者
Us, the Men of Letters.
那不就是使命所在吗 拯救世界
That's the whole mission, is saving the world.
他就能做到
He can do exactly that!
我...
I just...
我好想他们
I miss them so much.
好了 亲爱的 真对不起
There you go, sweetie. I'm so sorry.
我为一切感到抱歉
I'm sorry about everything.
没事的
It's okay.
-真的 -谢谢
- Really. - Thank you.
巴特斯太太
Mrs. Butters,
你说卡思伯特说服你来为他们工作
you said Cuthbert convinced you to come work for them,
但你其实只想回家
but, really, you just wanted to go back home.
当年是的
Yes, I did.
现在呢
And now?
我真想再看到森林
I would love to see the -- the woods again,
看到阳光穿透树林
see the sun streaming through the trees.
你们也会喜欢的
You boys would love it.
溪流 动物 雪
Creeks and animals, snow and...
我太激动了
Oh, I'm getting carried away.
那就这样吧
Then it's settled.
好啊
Well.
很遗憾 没有我的魔法
Sadly, without my magic,
地堡将回到待机状态
the bunker will revert to standby mode.
那么
So...
反正我们也过得太安逸了
Ah, well, things were getting too easy anyway, you know?
谁需要怪物雷达啊
Who needs a monster radar?
还有那个望远镜
Or whatever that telescope thing is.
那是个跨维度地球透镜
It's an interdimensional geoscope.
是个什么
It -- It's a...what?
我之前看了看 什么都没看到啊
I looked in it earlier. I didn't see anything.
那可不妙
That's not good.
看看这是什么啊
Oh, look what you've done.
我会永远珍藏它的
Oh, I shall treasure it always.
那么 时候到了
Well, I guess it's time.
迪恩
It -- Oh. Dean.
记得吃蔬菜
Eat your vegetables.
萨姆
And, Sam...
记得理发
cut your hair.
杰克
And, Jack...
去拯救世界吧
go save the world.
那 再见了 男孩们
Well. Goodbye, boys.
你...
Are you, uh...
如果你有什么想聊聊的...
You know, if -- if there's anything you want to talk about...
我知道
I know.
就是
It's just...
我要杀上帝
I'm supposed to kill God,
我...
and I got...
被她痛扁了
She got me.
就因为我犯了蠢
Because I was stupid and...
萨姆
Sam.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表