It's a long story. It -- It --
好吧 我不是什么十字路口恶魔
Okay, okay. Look. I-I'm not some crossroad demon.
我也不是那种黑眼白♥痴♥
I'm not even one of those black-eyed goons
一路爬上来
who crawled his way up here
就想吃处♥女♥和小狗
to eat, you know, virgins and puppies
或处子小狗
and, uh, virgin puppies.
在楼下 我就打卡上班
Look. Downstairs, I punch a clock.
来个灵魂 我就折磨它一下 这是工作
A soul comes in, I torment it. I-It's what I do.
你想说什么
What's your point?
我想说 我喜欢我的工作
The point is, I like my job.
我喜欢地狱原本的样子
I like Hell the way it is -- or -- or was.
所以那些坏家伙
So, all those bad guys?
你们希望它们回到原处去 是吧
You want them back where they came from, right?
我也想
Well, me too.
好吗 我们是好哥们
Okay? We're -- We're twinsies, guys.
我们才不是好哥们
Oh, we are not twinsies.
你能解决这个吗
Can you fix this?
不能 但我能带你们出去
No, but I can get you out of here.
怎么做
How?
一个小咒语 不是什么大动作
Little spell. You know, nothing major.
好吧
Alright. Uh...
需要拿点墓地泥土
Just need some graveyard dirt...
还有 天使血
and some, uh, angel blood.
小卡
Cass.
不客气
You're welcome.
成功了 击掌
It worked. High five.
鬼魂都被灭掉了
The spirits have been destroyed.
不 我只是把它们轰出了那些尸体
No, I just, uh, blasted them out of those bodies.
是啊
Yeah.
那些鬼魂去哪了
So where are the ghosts, then?
这样怎么样
So...how's this?
天啊
Oh, my God.
好
Alright.
天啊 那个颜色太衬你了
Oh, my God. That color looks so good on you.
就是啊
I know, right?
我接下来要试这个
I'm trying these next.
好
Oh, okay.
太好看了
Oh, that's so cute.
这都是你妈妈给你买♥♥的
So, your mom just bought you this stuff?
对 离婚后 她特别愧疚
Yeah. Since the divorce, she feels super guilty.
太棒了 离婚好棒
Awesome. Divorce is awesome.
是啊
I know, right?
瑞秋 你该试试这个
Rachel, you should try this.
瑞秋
Rachel.
瑞秋
Rachel!
拜托 我太帅了
I mean, come on. I look good.
有发现吗
Anything?
还没有 新闻上没有...
No, not yet. I mean, the news, they didn't -- It just --
没有全球范围僵尸天启的报道
I'm not seeing anything about a-a worldwide zombie apocalypse.
那么
So...
鬼魂天启 或许只有这里有
Ghostpocalypse. Maybe it's just happening here.
是啊 暂时是
Yeah. For now.
那些灵魂总得有地方落脚嘛
I mean, the souls gotta go somewhere, right?
总共有多少 灵魂
Yeah, how many are we talking about, by the way? Souls?
-地狱里的 -对
- In Hell? - Yes.
两三十亿吧
Two, three billion.
好吧 我们还是按计划来
Alright. Let's just stick to the plan, alright?
回地堡
We head back to the bunker,
想办法关闭裂缝
figure out how to close the rift.
是啊 如果能做到的话
Yeah. If you can.
你还有更好的办法吗
Well, you got a better idea?
我没有
I do not.
但如果你们想争取点时间
But if you wanted to buy some time,
你们可以锁住那些鬼魂
you could always contain the ghosts.
怎么锁住
Contain them how?
魔法
Magic.
你刚好知道正确的咒语吗
And you just happen to know the right spell?
算你们走运
Lucky you.
怎么"锁住"
What do you mean by "contain"?
就像个一英里范围的盐圈
Imagine a salt circle a mile wide.
鬼魂进不来 出不去
No ghosts get in, no ghosts get out.
-好 行 -不
- Yeah. Great. Okay. - No.
那座小镇 堪萨斯州哈兰
That town -- Harlan, Kansas --
距墓地不到一英里
is less than a mile from the cemetery.
我们能疏散所有人吗
Then we get everybody out.
-怎么疏散 -撒谎
- How? - We lie.
你看到了吗
You see that?
停车
Pull over.
没有尸体
There's no body.
你觉得这场景眼熟吗
This look familiar to you?
眼熟 像是白衣女人
Yeah. Looks like a woman in white.
没错
Exactly.
迪恩 这可能就是我们那个白衣女人
Dean, this could be our woman in white.
哥们 我们好多年前就送她下地狱了
Dude. We sent her to Hell years ago.
是啊 但她可能回来了
Yeah, but she could be back.
如果她回来了 那他们都回来了
Well, if she's back, then they're all back.
我们杀过的每个东西
Every last one that we ever killed.
走吧
Let's go.
我们去车♥库♥
Go in the garage.
我来找你了
I'm coming for you!
好吧
Okay.
待在这里 亲爱的
Stay here, baby. Okay? Stay here?
你没事的 待在这里
You'll be okay? Stay here.
出来吧 不管你在哪
Come out, come out, wherever you are!
救命 救救我们
Help! Please help us! Please!
救救我们
Please, please, help us!
-救命 -来跟我玩
- Help! Help! - Come play with me!
救命
Please help. Please...
没事的 我们没事的
Okay. Uh, it's okay. We're gonna be okay.
来 这边走
Come on. Let's go this way.
我知道你在哪
I know where you are!
你不需要挪开树
You don't have to move the dang tree.
把牌子挪开就好 那就解决了
Just move the sign. All the problems gone.
打扰
Excuse me.
联调局
Fbi.
有什么事吗
How can I help you?
我们来搞定疏散 你带小克劳力
We can handle the evac, so why don't you grab Crowley Jr. here
去收集他咒语需要的东西吧
whatever he needs for his spell?
不
No.
什么
What?
迪恩 我做不到
Dean, I can't. I-I --
我都不想看他
I can't even look at him.
我
I...
什么 苯
Well, I-I -- Benzene?
镇外的管道 发生了泄露
The pipeline outside town. It sprung a leak.
什么管线
W-What pipeline?
治安官 听着 我们耽搁得越久
Sheriff, listen. The longer we stand here talking about it,
就会有更多人因此生病
the more people are gonna get sick.
环保署已经在赶来了
Now, the EPA is on its way,
但我们得马上疏散大家
but we need to clear these people out ASAP.
我们可以把大家疏散到高中去
Well, I suppose we could move folks up to the high school.
高中在哪
Where is that?
沿281高速走五英里
About five miles up 281.
那够远了
Well, that's far enough.
很好 马上带大家疏散
Great. Get these people on the move.
我们去逐户敲门 走
We'll go house-to-house. Come on.
那是什么
Uh, what's that?
不关你事
Don't worry about it.
好吧
Okay. Cool.
人们现在都好漂亮啊
So, people are, like, crazy good-looking now, eh?
什么
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表