塔罗牌
Tarot cards,
自助书
self-help books.
她的真宝贝都在哪
Where's her real stash?
艾琳
Eileen?
萨姆
Sam?
进来
In here.
找到了
Ta-da!
萨姆
Sam?
她记了日记
She kept journals.
罗威娜
Rowena?
是啊
Yeah.
她的咒语
Her spell work.
所有东西
All of it.
直到最后
Right up until the end.
你想她了
You miss her.
我杀了她
I killed her.
她的主意
Her idea.
她牺牲了自己好救我们
She, uh, sacrificed herself to save us.
拯救世界
To -- To save the world.
你有没有过这感觉 自己是宇宙笑话的笑点
You ever feel like you're the punch line to some cosmic joke?
开玩笑呢
Are you kidding?
罗威娜就知道
Rowena got it.
她虽不知道一切
I mean, she didn't know all the details,
但她早知道这游戏是不公平的
but she knew the game was rigged.
所以这...
So this --
魔法
Magic.
她就这样获得控制权
This is how she kept control.
不可能
No way.
萨姆
Sam.
怎么了
What's going on?
好吧 我妈妈被杀时
Okay. When my mom was killed, uh,
罗威娜企图复活她 但她做不到
Rowena tried to bring her back, but she couldn't.
她需要尸体 但当时没有
She needed a body, which we didn't have.
原来 罗威娜在研究怎样复活她
Turns out, Rowena was working on a way to bring her back,
绕过那个问题 赋予灵魂肉体
a way around that, a-a way to make the spirit flesh.
她后来没用吗
She didn't use it?
我们后来发现妈妈上了天堂 很幸福
We ended up finding out my mom was in Heaven already and happy,
所以...
so...
她就没完成
She never finished it.
但
But...
我或许能完成
I think I can finish it.
那...
So?
那
So...
艾琳
Eileen,
我们能复活你
we can bring you back.
发现男性尸体
珍妮湖
好
All right.
就这些了
That's everything.
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆
Sam?
怎么了
What's happening?
我哥哥
My brother.
[咒语]
Umbra, abi.
你好 萨姆
Hello, Sam.
你是谁
Who are you?
罗威娜·麦克劳德死了
Rowena MacLeod is dead.
我们想拿走她留下的东西
We came for what she left behind,
我们还以为我们拿不到了
and just when we thought we wouldn't get it...
结果你出现了
You come along.
真走运
Lucky us.
什么
What?
公♥寓♥被下了咒
The apartment's hexed.
魔法很强
It's potent magic.
走进去的人都会死
Anyone who steps insides dies.
但看来你不会有事
Except, apparently, you.
意外吗
Surprised?
我也是
Yeah. Me too.
我只听过罗威娜的大名
I only know Rowena by reputation.
敬佩 但是
Respect, but...
她居然把她人世间的宝贝都留给你
To imagine her leaving all her Earthly treasures to you...
我们发现的尸体
So the body we found...
是你们的人
That was one of yours.
约欣达 我的长女
Jacinda, my oldest.
她太年轻了 会长进的
She's young. She'll learn.
你要复活她
Now you're gonna bring her back.
当然了
Well, of course I am, yeah.
这魔法很厉害
This is good magic.
听着 你需要我
Listen, you need me.
你要罗威娜的东西
You want Rowena's stuff?
我可以给你拿
I can get it for you.
但我需要那个咒语
But I need that spell.
抱歉 不行
I'm sorry, no.
我绝不会放弃我女儿
I'd never give up my girl.
好 我们都用它
Okay, then we'll both use it.
不行 这样的咒语只能用一次
We can't. A spell like this, you can only use once.
让死神看到漏洞 她会马上修复好
Show Death a loophole, and she closes it.
而且 你反正也会帮我们的
And, well, I think you'll help us anyway.
艾米丽
Emily.
借用了你的一绺头发
Borrowed some of your hair.
选吧
Now, a choice --
你可以乖乖听话
you can do as you're told
死个利落
and die quick.
你也可以逞强 那就
Or you can play tough and...
死得缓慢
...and die slowly.
你决定
It's up to you.
好吧 我跟踪了你
Okay, so I followed you.
梅丽 你不该来的
Melly, you shouldn't be here.
求你 沃利探员 让我帮忙吧
Please, Agent Worley, you have to let me help.
是我叫凯勒别打游戏了
I told Caleb to get off "Fortnite,"
出来呼吸下新鲜空气
to get some fresh air.
这不怪你
This isn't your fault.
那些X是什么
What are those X's?
是发现...
They're where they found --
这一带失踪了不少人
A number of people have gone missing in this area.
你觉得凯勒
And you think Caleb...
不 他不会来这里的 他知道这里不安全
No, he wouldn't come out here. He knows it's not safe.
-这里有矿井 -矿井
- With the mine? - Mine?
是啊 老银矿
Yeah, the old silver mine.
70年代时被环保署关掉了 污染径流
The EPA shut it down in the '70s -- toxic runoff.
能指给我在哪吗
Can you show me where it is?
不能
No.
但我可以带你去
But I can take you.
好吧
Okay.
跟紧了
Stay close.
是艾米丽 是吧
It's Emily, right?
你就喜欢做这个吗 抢劫死人
Is this your thing, robbing dead people?
不许说话
No talking.
好吧
Right.
快点 只拿好东西
Make it quick, just the good stuff.
我可以找点东西把她盖住
Hey, I can look for something to cover her up.
你觉得她好看吗
Do you think she's pretty?
大家都觉得她好看
Everyone thinks she's pretty.
她死了
I mean, uh, she's dead.
暂时的
For now.
你们亲吗
Were you close?
她让我生不如死
She made my life hell.
真的
Really?
她做了什么
What did she do?
我能理解的 好吗
Listen, I get it. All right?
我有个哥哥
I mean, I -- I have an older brother.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表