我得说 萨姆 这个版本的萨姆和迪恩
I got to tell you, Sammy, this Sam and Dean,
他们是比较简朴
you know, sure they're simple,
但他们有自己的地方
but they've got u202dthis place of their own.
不用做季度报告 接投资人电♥话♥
There's no quarterly reports, there's no investor calls,
你只需要
there's just -- there's nothing to do
猎魔 喝啤酒
but hunt monsters, drink beer,
看黄♥片♥
and watch porn.
你好啊 帅小伙
Hey, there, big boy.
是啊
Yeah.
他们太成功了
They've got it made.
伙计们 这不太好
Guys, I don't like it, alright?
先是乔设计我们被杀人恶魔伏击
I mean, first Jo sets us up with the -- with killer demons,
然后露比又把我们送到地狱猎犬门口
and now Ruby sends us to a place with Hellhounds?
这俩小妞想要我们死
These chicks want us dead.
我们完全不信任这一切
I don't trust any part of this.
那玩意呢
Where's the thing?
-我吃了 -什么
- I ate it. - u202dYou what?
不是说得进入我吗
Well, it said it had to be in me, so --
-不 吐出来 -没事的
- No! u202dSpit it out. - It's fine.
什么反应都没有
Okay? Nothing's happening.
杰克
Jack? Jack?
杰克
Jack? u202d
杰克
Jack.
你肯定不是人类
You must not be human.
人类不能进来这里
Humans may not enter here.
你是天使吗
Are you an angel?
说来话长
Um, it's a long story.
人类为何不能进来
Why do humans have to stay out?
这里是花♥园♥
This is the Garden.
人类的初始
Man's beginning.
伊甸园吗
You mean...Eden.
亚当和夏娃
Like Adam and Eve?
上帝很爱他们
God loved them so.
他最爱的造物 直到他驱逐了他们
His prize creations, until he banished them
也将所有人类逐出了完美的花♥园♥
and all of mankind from the perfection of the Garden.
他把它藏了起来
And he hid it away.
我被告知这地方能改变我
I was told this place might change me somehow.
或许吧
Perhaps.
如果你是注定发现它的人
If you were the one meant to find it.
你很快就能知道了
You'll know soon enough.
什么叫如果杰克还能回来
What do you mean if Jack comes back?
我也不清楚这是怎么回事
I don't know what's happening here.
我也不知道还要
I-I had no idea u202dthis was gonna involve
吞下魔法球 然后消失不见 迪恩
ingesting some magic sphere and then disappearing, Dean.
你究竟是谁
Who are you, really?
你究竟该做什么人
Who are you meant to be?
好吧 接下来你想做什么
Alright. u202dSo, what do you want to do next?
好啊
All right.
杰克 发生了什么
Jack, what's wrong?
苏茜
Suzie!
这下回不了头了 你知道吧
There's no going back. You realize that now.
-听我说 -别烦我了
- Listen to me! - Leave me alone!
他们再不会信任你了
They're never gonna trust you again.
搞什么
The Hell?
杰克
Jack.
杰克
Jack?
你没事吧
You okay?
好了 伙计们 谢谢你们帮忙
Alright, fellas. u202dWell, thanks for your help.
你们该走了
Now it's, uh, time to go.
其实
You know, we, uh --
我们也可以一起生活在这里
we could just all live here together.
就像个俱乐部
Like a club.
那太奇怪了
That would just be weird.
也不会很怪
It wouldn't be so weird.
相信我 你们应该去巴西
Trust me, where you want to be is Brazil, okay?
那里够远
It's far away,
那里只有海滩 美女和嘉年华
and there's nothing but beaches, babes, carnival.
法兰绒衬衣可以留给我们吗
You think we could keep the flannel shirts?
不能
No.
好了
Okay.
我们到处看时
When we were looking around,
看到它了
we, uh -- we saw it.
什么
"It"?
车
The car.
你们没碰吧
You didn't touch it.
我们开了
We drove in it.
什么
I'm sorry, you what?
我们走了
And we're leaving.
我的胳膊 疼啊
My arm -- you're hurting it.
-萨姆 -迪恩
- Sam. - u202dDean.
祝你们在里约开心
Have fun in Rio!
那孩子没事吧
Is the kid okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
他似乎恢复了
He seems to have recovered.
杰克回来了
So, Jack's back?
对
Yeah, he is.
但有些变化
But, um, something's different.
杰克
Jack is, uh --
他去了伊甸园
well, he's been to the Garden.
那是神性和人性的分水岭
That's the crossroads of divinity and humanity.
自驱逐之后 就没人涉足过了
No one's been there since the exile till now.
直到杰克去了
Till Jack.
杰克
Hey, Jack.
你还好吗
How you doing?
我...
I...
我好抱歉
I'm so sorry.
什么
You what?
我怎么就不懂呢
Why didn't I get it?
我妈妈也死了
I mean, my mother died, too.
我怎么会不懂呢
Why didn't I understand?
那都怪我
It was my fault.
杰克
Jack...
他的灵魂回来了
His soul is back.
求你们
Please.
求你们原谅我
Just please forgive me.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表