不不 不行
No, no, no, please.
真是有趣的经历
Well, this was fun.
知道吗
You know what?
你拿走吧
Go ahead and take it.
我们会拿回来的
We'll get it back.
是吗
Will you?
谢谢你们了
Thank you, boys.
回见了
See ya soon.
小卡吗
That Cass?
又是直接接入了语♥音♥信箱
Yeah, straight to voicemail -- again.
好吧 我们提醒他恰克和莉莉丝的事了
Yeah, well, we gave him the heads up on Chuck and Lilith.
我们还能怎么做
So, what else are we supposed to do?
他本该离开了的
He was supposed to be gone.
上帝本该离开了的
God was supposed to be gone.
是啊
Yeah.
所以我们还困在
So, what, we're just -- we're stuck in his --
他的迷宫里吗
in his maze still?
现在莉莉丝又回来了
And now Lilith is back?
他想干什么
I mean, what's he gonna do,
拿我们最厉害的过往为难我们吗
just throw our greatest hits at us?
可是
I mean...
他为什么不直接杀了我们呢
why doesn't he just kill us already?
因为他想要的不是那个
Because that's not what he wants.
莉莉丝说恰克只喜欢一种结局
Lilith said that Chuck only likes one kind of ending --
你杀我 或者我杀你
you kill me, or I kill you.
什么
What?
是啊
Yeah.
那是不可能的
Well, that's not happening.
迪恩
Dean.
我的梦 我的幻象还是什么的
My...dreams, visions, or whatever --
结局总是一样的 我们互相残杀
they all end the same way, with us killing each other.
你这才告诉我
You're just telling me this now?
我还以为那是什么奇怪的
I-I-I thought, u they must've been some form
创伤后应激障碍 但是
of, like, messed-up PTSD, but...
如果不是呢
but what if they're not?
如果是我不知怎么看到了恰克的结局呢
What if I'm somehow seeing Chuck's endings?
不同的结局
You know, different ones.
那怎么可能
How would that be possible?
因为这个
'Cause of this.
我枪击恰克时 那子弹不是子弹
When I shot Chuck, the bullet wasn't a bullet.
而是我的一部分 是吧
It w-- it was a-a -- a piece of me, right?
所以如果这制♥造♥了某种连接呢
So, what if it created a-a link of some sort, you know?
如果我...或许...
I-I mean, what if -- what if, I don't know...
如果我不知怎么进入了他的头脑呢
What if somehow I'm in his head?
这本该结束了的
This was supposed to be over.
我们都完事了
We were done.
我们都自♥由♥了
We were free.
现在
And now...
我们要怎么办
What are we supposed to do, man?
我们是继续跑这个
Do we just keep running in this -- this...
该死的仓鼠轮 跑到死吗
freaking hamster wheel until we die?
还是直到我们太无聊了 被他终结了
Or until we get boring and he ends us?
或者我们抵抗
Or we fight.
抵抗上帝
Fight God?
又没有枪
Without the gun?
是上帝啊 萨姆
It's God, Sam.
而且他要来对付我们
And he's coming for us.
我们要怎么对付上帝
How the hell are we supposed to fight God?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表