忆往昔
如今
凶鬼恶灵
第十五季 第十五集
给我庇护
本地男子尸体在小巷里被发现
大西洋城断电令当局不解
好友网 建立新账号♥ 杰克·克莱恩
牧师办公室
捐款箱
拼接社区中心
贪婪
小偷
帕沃尔熟食店
帕沃尔熟食店
时间不多了
你别想救她
淫欲
贪婪
我们在打大仗
We're playing a big game here.
上帝 他很忙 到处毁灭星系
God, he's been a busy boy -- extinguishing galaxies.
清除一切
Wiping the slate clean.
我说了 迪恩
I told you, Dean --
这是你们的命运
This is your destiny.
你们是上帝毁灭的信使
You are the messengers of God's destruction.
你给了我我最需要的
You gave me what I needed most.
我想给予你同样的回报
I want to do the same for you.
妈妈
Mom?
我想好下一步了
I have the next step.
比莉的计划
About Billie's plan, uh,
她没怎么透露细节
she hasn't been real specific on the details.
是啊 等你去跟恰克对决时
Yeah, when you -- when you go up against Chuck,
你要怎么 像打拳击吗
you're gonna what, bob and weave?
还是直接灭了他
Or do you go straight in for the full smite?
差不多吧
Something like that.
如果我们光除掉恰克
If we just take Chuck off the board,
-那还有她 -阿玛拉
- that still leaves her. - Amara.
那就破坏了平衡
That throws things out of balance,
如果平衡被打破
and if things are out of balance,
那世界就...
then the world pretty much --
-会毁灭 -对
- Ends. - Right.
但如果杰克再杀了她
But if Jack kills her...
没有上帝 没有黑暗
Then there's no God, there's no Darkness.
就不会失衡
Nothing out of balance.
世界得救
World saved.
她好奇怪
She's making it weird.
那她也是上帝的造物
She's still one of God's creatures.
是啊 他的一个奇怪瘆人的造物
Yeah, one of his weird, creepy-ass creatures.
或许她该出去吃
Just maybe she should eat outside?
远离大家
Away from, like, people.
是吧
Right?
所以你去想想办法 康纳
So do something about it, Conner.
好吧
Yeah. Got it.
你去哪 兄弟
Where you going, brother?
我们有规则 在这里吃饭得干干净净的
We have house rules about being clean to eat here.
是的 我们是有规则
Yes, we have rules,
但我们还有信仰 是吧
but we also have spirit, too, right?
是的 我们有信仰 牧师
Yes. We have spirit, Pastor.
对她要富有同情心
Lead with compassion on this one.
康纳
Hey, Conner! Conner!
这里 我需要你帮忙
Down here! I need your help!
康纳
Conner!
康纳
Hey, Conner.
你有发现吗
Hey, you got anything?
密苏里州有件事
Uh, this thing in Missouri.
不算远
Not too far.
似乎是案子 但可能不是
Felt like a case, but I don't think it is.
你呢
How about you?
嗯 来看看
Yeah, check this out.
昨晚 大西洋城断电了
Last night, power goes out in Atlantic City.
怎么了
So?
本地工人查不出问题来
So local crews can't find anything wrong.
没有雷雨 电网一切正常
There was no storms, nothing wrong with the grid.
却是...一片黑暗
Still...darkness.
你觉得...
And you think...?
本周末 哪来着
Well, this weekend, the, uh, what was it,
在卡米洛特宫赌场
the Camelot Palace Casino,
将有史上奖金最大的基诺赌局
they're putting up the biggest keno jackpot ever.
那又怎么了
How's that important?
恰克说 阿玛拉喜欢基诺
Chuck said Amara loves keno.
他不是开玩笑的吗
I thought he was kidding.
他没那么幽默
He's not that funny.
你觉得阿玛拉跑去了新泽西州吗
You think Amara just popped up in New Jersey
才导致了断电
and caused a blackout?
她喜欢赌博
She's a player.
这很牵强
It's weak.
现在 我们没有更好的了
Well, right now, weak is all we have, okay,
没有人发现任何线索
'cause nobody's found anything,
没有阿玛拉 我们就完蛋了
and without Amara, we're screwed.
去大西洋城吗
So Atlantic City?
想吃多少上等肋排都有
All-you-can-eat prime rib.
可能还有一个无所不能的神仙
And possibly one all-powerful cosmic being.
来吧 听上去该去一趟
Come on, man. Sounds like a road trip to me.
小卡
Cass.
来得正巧
Hey, right on time.
我该跟你们一起去
Well, I should go with you.
小卡 可能就是白跑
Cass, it's probably nothing.
那你们让我在这里干等吗
Uh, so I'm, what, supposed to just sit here?
总得有人看着杰克
Well, somebody's got to keep an eye on Jack
以防比莉来找他...那个
in case Billie shows up for his, uh, thing.
嗯 然后你们去找
Right, while you track down one of
世上最强大的生灵之一
the most powerful beings in existence
并当面对她撒谎
and lie to her face.
没错
Exactly.
迪恩 阿玛拉很危险 你不能硬闯
Dean, Amara's dangerous. You can't just charge in.
我们不会的
We're not, okay?
而且 她和我还有过一段呢
Plus, you know, she and I used to have a thing, so...
萨姆 这是什么案子
Sam, what's this case about?
别担心了
I wouldn't worry about it.
不是我们那种案子
I-It's, uh, not our kind of thing.
你确定不是什么鬼怪吗
You sure it's -- it's nothing spooky?
一个孩子被杀了
I mean, a kid got killed.
当然很悲惨
It's tragic, obviously,
但本地警方能应付的
but the local cops can handle it.
太好了 要不这样
Great. But you know what?
你和小卡一起去看看 以防万一
Why don't you and Cass go run it down just to be sure?
-真的吗 -什么
- Really? - What?
对 是你说你不想在这里干坐着
Yeah, you said you didn't want to sit around here
因为之前巴特斯太太的事
after the whole Mrs. Butters thing.
什么 谁
Mrs. What?
就出去跑跑吧 忙活起来
Just get out there, you know, stay busy.
忙活谋杀调查吗
With a murder investigation?
对
Yeah.
萨姆
Sam?
迪恩说得没错
Dean's not wrong.
而且 这案子 或许你能帮忙
And, look, this case, uh, maybe you can help.
好了 你们去上演《天使在人间》吧
Alright, well, you guys go "Highway to Heaven" that bitch.
我去拿西装
I'll get my suit.
我们可以打一样的领带吗
Can we wear matching ties?
当然
Yeah.
蓝色衬你
Blue's a good color on you.
很好 你们找到地方了
Great, you found it.
给我打电♥话♥来的是谁
Which one did I talk to on the phone?
斯威夫特探员
Agent Swift.
这是
And this is, uh...
洛瓦托探员 联调局
Agent Lovato. FBI.
工作很久了吗 洛瓦托
In the field long, Lovato?
你看上去比小尤达大♥师♥还嫩呢
You look greener than Baby Yoda.
他是个很聪明但很苍白的小伙子
He's a very smart, very, uh, pale young man.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表