我们唯一的机会
Our one shot.
读
Read.
快点
Come on, come on, let's go.
[天使语]
*...mee*
小卡 你的歌♥声 就像
Oh, Cass, your voice -- it's like, uh...
天使
like an angel.
-闭嘴 -看来时候到了
- Shut up. - Guess it's go time.
你最好先跑
You're gonna need a head start getting out of here.
阿黛特
Ardat.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
有人送信儿
I got a hot tip.
火热的 英国的信儿
A very hot, very British tip.
门一打开 我就知道
I knew the second those doors flew open
你肯定会想办法夺权
that you'd be looking for a way to take power.
莉莉丝的手杖
Lilith's Crook?
好计划
A solid play.
但你上位
But you on the throne?
别 想 了
Never. Going. To. Happen.
号♥角
The horn!
你知道他想统治地狱
You know he wants to rule Hell.
那是他一直的心愿
It's all he's ever wanted.
我观察他几世纪了
I've been watching him for centuries,
向莉莉丝和克劳力他们卑躬屈膝
bowing and scraping to Lilith and Crowley, all of them.
就等着登上王位的机会
Just waiting for his chance at the throne.
而现在你要让他如愿
And now you're gonna give it to him?
你知道他是什么玩意吗
Do you have any idea what he is?
一堆废话 她一向话痨
Blah, blah, blah -- she always was a talker.
是真的吗
Is it true?
你还是走吧 小卡
You should go, Cass.
是真的吗
Is it true?
不是
No!
我才不想统治地狱
Okay, look, I don't want to rule Hell.
那你想要什么
Then what do you want?
你还是走吧
You should go.
我想要什么 我已经如愿了
What do I want? I got what I want.
这玩意 不仅仅是个缰绳 还是吸管
This thing, it isn't just a leash -- it's a siphon.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是 所有的鬼魂和恶魔
It means that all the ghosts and all the demons --
都会被我吸进来
I'm gonna suck them all right back into me.
无数灵魂的力量
The power of a kajillion souls.
莉莉丝 克劳力 他们不算什么
Lilith, Crowley -- they are nothing.
我能成为上帝
I'll be a god.
或者 至少够接近了
Or, you know, close enough.
时机正好 是吧
Great timing, right?
因为 听说这职位空出来了
'Cause, uh, heard there was a vacancy.
所以盒子 天使语
So the chest, the Enochian --
你一直在耍我们
you've been playing us all along.
没有你我做不到
I couldn't have done it without you.
时候到了 萨姆
It's time, Sam.
[咒语]
Mundus fractus est.
[咒语]
Sanetur acre vulnus.
[咒语]
Adveniant harena atque saxum, sursum, et deorsum.
萨姆
Sam.
[咒语]
Claudatur porta inter orbes terrarum...
[咒语]
...nobis et illis.
罗威娜 怎么回事
Rowena, what happened?
搞什么
What the hell?
成功了吗
Did it work?
罗威娜
Rowena?
小卡
Cass!
住手
Stop.
拜托
Please.
是我 杰克
It's me -- Jack.
撒谎
Liar.
萨姆
Sam?
怎么回事 鬼都没了吗
What's going on? Are the ghosts gone?
我怎么知道
Hell if I know.
但裂口开始闭合了
But the crack's starting to close up.
感觉不对劲
Something doesn't feel right.
好吧 别...
Fine, just -- don't --
罗威娜
Rowena?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我最后一个复活包
My last resurrection sachet.
我要去的地方用不上它
Won't need that where I'm going.
"要去的地方" 你说什么呢
Where y-- Where you're "going"? What are you talking about?
莉莉丝的手杖
Lilith's Crook,
贝尔芬格把灵魂吸回地狱
Belphegor sucking the souls into Hell --
那是你们唯一的机会
that was your only shot.
但对我来说不是
It wasn't mine.
魔法无所不能 萨穆埃尔
Magic can do anything, Samuel,
能容纳一切
can contain anything --
甚至是广袤的地狱
even the vast multitudes of Hell.
容纳 什么意思
Contain? What do you mean, "contain"?
只要我付出代价 就能暂时吸走他们
I can soak them up for a time if I pay the price.
"死亡是无限的容器"
"Death Is an Infinite Vessel."
非常简单的咒语 汲取施咒者的力量
A spell so simple it draws its power from its caster.
只需要两个原料
Just two ingredients.
这里都有吗
And you have them here?
对
Aye.
罗威娜 你瞒了我们什么事
Rowena, why didn't you tell us?
亲爱的 第一个原料
Because, dear, the first ingredient
是我仍在流淌的血液
is my own still-coursing blood.
最后一个 是我的最后一口气
And the last is my final breath.
什么
What?
我能把鬼和恶魔吸收回地狱
I'll absorb the ghosts and demons and return them to Hell.
但慢慢地 我的身体会瓦解
In time, my body'll break down,
他们就又会被放回去了
and they'll be released right where they belong.
不不 罗威娜 不
No, no. No. Rowena...no.
是的 萨穆埃尔
Yes, Samuel.
我得为这个咒语死去
To perform this spell, I have to die.
而且得由你来杀我
And it has to be you that kills me.
迪恩
Dean.
小卡
Cass!
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
-不 -必须是你
- No. - It has to be you.
我真正永久性的死 是由你下手
My real, permanent demise is at your hands.
这是死神书里写的
It's in Death's books.
知道吗 去他的
Yeah, well, you know what? Screw the books.
我自己做不到 萨姆
I can't do this myself, Sam.
我做不到
I can't.
必须由你来杀我
It has to be you that kills me.
贝尔芬格呢
Where's Belphegor?
我杀了他
I killed him.
什么
You did what?
那手杖呢
Wh-What about the Crook?
没了
It's gone.
-被毁了 -什么
- It was destroyed. - What?!
地狱在关闭 符咒在崩溃
Hell's closing. The walls are falling.
肯定还有别的办法
There has to be another way.
我也希望有 真的
I wish there were -- I do.
我对这世上任何事都没在乎到为之自尽的地步
I don't care about anything enough to take my own life.
你 你哥哥 甚至世界都不够
Not you, your brother -- not even the world.
但我相信预言
But I believe in prophecy.
我相信魔法
I believe in magic.
我在这里 你在这里
And I'm here, and you're here,
我们需要来了结这一切的东西就在我们手上
and everything we need to end this right is in our hands.
我深深地知道
I know this in my bones --
必须如此
it has to be this way.
动手吧 杀了我 萨穆埃尔
Do it! Kill me, Samuel!
我知道我们处出了感情 是吧
I know we've gotten quite fond of each other, haven't we?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表