Sam...
-不 -你在对她做什么
- No. - u202dWhat are you doing to her?
住手 求你
Stop, please.
我怎么一开始没想到
Why didn't I think of this first?
要诗意得多
It's so much more poetic.
-艾琳 -她的意识还在 萨姆
- Eileen? - She's still in there, Sam.
她会跟你一样痛苦的
This is gonna hurt her as much as it hurts you.
或许也不太一样
Maybe not quite as much.
我们怎么能知道
I mean, how the hell are we supposed to even know
我们要找的是什么
what we're looking for here?
米迦勒怎么不帮帮忙
You know, u202dMichael coulda done us a solid
给我们画个图
and drawn us a picture.
我们来过炼狱那么多次
You know, of all the time I've been in Purgatory,
从未见过任何样子的花
I've never seen a bloom of any kind.
就是啊
Yeah. Exactly.
我们看到就会知道了
Well, u202dif we see it, we'll know.
应该会是这里唯一的花
It's likely to be the only flower here.
好吧
Alright.
或许我们能碰上本尼呢
Well, u202dmaybe we'll run into Benny.
他或许现在都当上炼狱之王了
He's probably king of this place by now.
剩余时间
-好吧 我们分头 -什么
- Okay. Let's split up. - u202dWhat?
你走那边 我走这边
You go that way. I'll go this way.
然后回裂缝碰头
We'll meet u202dback at the Rift, alright?
这样能找更多地方 几率更大
We'll cover more ground. We'll better our odds.
是啊 迷路或被杀的
Yeah. We'll also improve our odds
几率也更大了
of getting lost or killed.
走吧
Come on.
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
我知道这不是你
I know -- I know it's not you.
没用的
It's not working.
我会死在这把椅子上的 恰克
I'm gonna die in this chair, Chuck.
你只会继续割开我 直到我流血致死
'Cause you'll keep cutting until I bleed out, and...
因为你不知道还能怎么办
that's 'cause u202dyou don't know what else to do.
然后呢 恰克
What then, Chuck?
你要复活我 再试一次吗
You -- You -- You just bring me back and try again?
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
走吧 走
Go. Go.
去收拾下自己
Clean yourself up.
你怎么还是这样
How are you still like this?
哪样
Like what?
这样...
This...
挑衅
defiant.
我不是第一次受折磨了
It's not my first time on the rack.
不对
No, no, no, no.
不止如此
No, this is more.
这是
This is...
希望
...hope.
那才是妨碍我的
That's what's stopping me --
你
you.
你还认为迪恩和小卡
You still think that Dean and Cass
能及时地
are gonna fly through those doors
冲过那扇门
just in the nick of time.
你还认为你是这故事里的英雄
You still think that you're the hero of this story.
你还认为你能赢
You still think you can win.
我觉得我们在兜圈子
I think u202dwe're going around in circles.
我们见过这具尸体
We've seen this corpse before.
不 迪恩 我的方向感很好
No, Dean, my sense of direction is excellent.
那是另一具尸体
That's a different corpse.
我不知道
I don't know.
你说得对
You're right.
的确是另一具尸体
It is a different corpse.
我们看到你跟踪我们了
We saw you following us.
还以为你不会出手了
Thought you'd never make your move.
你们想干什么
What do you want?
说出来有点丢人
Well, it's a little embarrassing saying it loud,
但我们在找一只小花
but we're looking for a flower.
小花
A flower?
我看着像卖♥♥花的吗
What do I look like, a florist?
如果你帮不了我们 看到我这杆枪了吗
Well, if you can't help us, see this boom stick?
里面有装了硼的弹壳
It's loaded with Borax-filled shells.
知道硼对你这种长了食人鱼脸的家伙有什么效力吗
You know what Borax does to piranha-faced freaks like you?
我很乐意演示给你看
I'd be happy to show you.
我们不管它叫小花
We don't call it a flower.
有种花
There's a blossom.
会在我们死后从土里长出来
Grows out of the soil when we die.
利维坦死后吗
When...Leviathan die?
好
Oh, okay.
好啊
Cool.
我...
I -- Hey!
尸体得腐烂
The body has to rot.
那可能需要数月
It can take months.
然后这种花会开花
And then these blossoms bloom.
10层壳 血红心
10 husks, bloody red centers.
我知道个地方 不远的
I know a place. Not far.
看啊
And look at that.
还说你不卖♥♥花呢
Thought you weren't a florist.
起来
Get up.
等等
Wait.
你认识个叫本尼的吸血鬼吗
You know a vamp around here named Benny?
-挺粗壮 法国后裔 -不认识
- Burly guy, Cajun? - u202dNo.
但是听说过他
Heard of him, though.
大家都听说过
Everybody has.
那个出去了又回来的家伙
The guy who got out and then came back.
白♥痴♥
Like an idiot.
差不多 他在哪
Pretty much. Where is he?
死了
Dead.
死好久了
Long time ago.
其他吸血鬼 不信任他
His own kind -- they didn't trust him,
把他撕碎了
and they -- ksch! -- ripped him apart.
走
Move.
我怎么跟你说呢 萨姆
How do I put this to you, Sam?
你的希望是错的
Your hope is... misplaced.
我不是说你赢不了
Now, I'm not saying you can't win.
如果你撑住
I mean, if you stay firm
迪恩和小卡不搞砸他们的工作
and Dean and Cass don't screw up their part,
如果一切天时地利人和
with the exact right roll of the dice...
你们能赢
you could.
但我的意思是
But what I'm saying is...
你不想赢的
you don't want to.
你觉得你想赢 但你不想的
You think you do, but you don't.
如果你知道就不会想了
Not if you knew.
如果你能看到我看到的就不会想了
Not if u202dyou could see what I see.
你想知道你们赢了会怎么样吗
You want to know what happens when you win?
来
Here.
我给你看
I'll show you.
2020年4月17日 晚上
佛罗里达男人失踪案侦破
有发现吗
Find something?
没有
No.
佛罗里达州的失踪男子
That man who disappeared in Florida --
嗯
Yeah.
原来他是被鳄鱼吃了
Turns out he was eaten by an alligator.
迪恩 如果你累了 就去睡吧
Hey, Dean, if you're tired, why don't you go to bed?
我不累
I'm not tired.
我不累 就是歇歇眼睛
I'm not tired. I'm just resting my eyes.
我没事
I'm good.
中奖了
Jackpot.
谢谢
Thanks.
到此为止吧
Alright, well, u202dI say let's call it, hmm?
今晚看电影
Movie night?
我去做爆米花
I'll make popcorn.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表