We don't know that.
但也不能否定
Well, we don't not know that.
所以 得让恰克看到我们
So Chuck would need to see us
就在地堡
here in the bunker.
等等 你想要他们装你们吗
Wait. u202dSo you want them to be you?
并不难 我和萨姆每天都这么做
Well, it's not that hard. Me and Sam do it every day.
我们用咒语开道裂缝
So I'm thinking we open up a rift with a spell,
就像去天启世界时那样
kind of like we did with Apocalypse World.
但我们并不需要大天使能量
But we don't need archangel juice
因为我们只需要把他们从
'cause we're just trying to get them out
夹缝里拉出来
of this in-between.
小卡的能量应该就足矣
I'm thinking Cass' grace would be enough.
或者 他们也可能被炸去别的世界
Or it'll blast them away to another world.
或许吧
Maybe.
但总比把他们留在这里好
But it's better than leaving them here.
[咒语]
Koth.
[咒语]
Munto.
[咒语]
Nuntox.
你们在家乡是猎人吗
So, uh, back home, u202dyou're -- you're Hunters?
我们曾是猎人
We were Hunters.
家族事业
The family business.
但我们的世界可能没了
But our world's probably gone.
我们赶在爆♥炸♥前冲了出来
We made it out u202djust before the explosion.
那是上帝干的
That's God.
-上帝 -对
- God? - Yeah.
你得再喝一瓶啤酒了
You're gonna need another beer.
我们其实不怎么喝这玩意
We actually don't drink much of this stuff.
爸爸不肯在家留酒
Dad won't keep it in the house.
他只喜欢高端威士忌
He only likes u202dhis "private-label Scotch."
他很宠我们
He spoils us.
等等 你们爸爸还在吗
Wait, your dad is... still around?
他还"宠"你们
And he "spoils" you?
是啊
Well, he did.
我们不知道他现在在哪
We don't know where he is now.
我们一起穿过裂缝的
Uh, we all went through the rift together,
但我们一定是走散了
but, uh, guess we got separated.
敬爸爸
To Dad.
最棒的人了
Best guy ever.
你们就住这里
So, this is where you live.
对
Yeah, yeah.
你们的猎魔行动基地就在这里
And this is where your Hunting operation is based?
其实
Uh, I mean,
也没那么大的规模
it's not really much of an operation.
不不 我们挺好的
No, no, no. No, no, we -- we -- we do just fine. We, uh --
我们全国各地猎魔
We hunt monsters all over the country.
很累人 是吧
It's exhausting, isn't it?
但我们走遍全球呢
But we -- we do it worldwide.
我们准备了两组飞行员
We have to keep u202dtwo sets of pilots on standby.
你们还有自己的飞机吗
You guys have your own plane?
你们没有吗
You don't?
天啊 你们怎么做到的
Oh, dear. How do you manage?
你们怎么有钱
How do you afford it?
我们有钱拿
We get paid.
猎魔的报酬啊
For Hunting monsters.
什么
You what?
是啊 猎人公♥司♥业绩很好
Yes. u202dHunterCorp does very well.
猎人公♥司♥
HunterCorp?
-是啊 -真是得佩服老爷子
- Yeah. - Well, got to hand it to the old man, huh?
白手起家 建立了一个帝国
Pretty much built up an entire empire from scratch.
敬爸爸
To Dad.
最聪明的人了
Smartest guy ever.
还行
Alright.
是这样
Uh, well, look, fellas,
再次感谢你们的救援
thanks again for the, uh -- for the rescue.
正好你们提起
Glad you brought that up.
我们现在有点小状况
See, we got ourselves a bit of a situation here.
如我们所说 上帝毁灭了你们的世界
u202dGod smashed your world like we said and...
现在 他准备再毁灭这个
And now he's gonna take out this one.
但我们要阻止他
And we're gonna stop him.
但他可能会来这里查我们岗
But he may be checking in on us here.
等等
Wait.
上帝会查你们岗
God "checks in" on you?
对
Yeah.
我们算是有点关系
Uh, we kind of have a... relationship.
如果他来看我们
So if he decides to look in on us,
我们不希望他知道我们在做什么
we don't want him to know what we're doing.
你俩要留在这里
So you two are gonna be here,
假装是我们
pretending to be us.
我们怎么做到
And how do we do that?
首先 抱歉
Well, first off, I'm sorry,
你得拆掉丸子头
you're gonna have to lose the man bun.
绝不
I will not.
好吧 还有
Right. Uh, and then, uh...
这里吗 你确定
This the place? You sure?
露比说得很具体
Ruby was very specific.
乔也是呢
Yeah, well, so was Jo.
伙计们 我知道我做这个没你们久
Guys, I-I know I haven't been doing this as long as you,
但这看上去太简单了吧
but doesn't this seem a little easy?
是啊
Yeah.
你们听到什么了吗
You hear something?
是熊吗
Is that a...bear?
-不 是... -地狱猎犬
- No. u202dIt's more like a... - Hellhounds.
迪恩
u202dDean.
迪恩 你能不能快点
Dean, you want to hurry a little bit?
快进去
Go, go, go!
-你顶住 -好
- You got it? u202d - Yeah.
看来露比忘记提地狱猎犬的事了
Guess Ruby forgot to mention the freakin' Hellhounds.
是啊
Yeah, it would seem.
我们要找什么
Where are we supposed to look?
她说十字架顶指的方向
She said the "top of the cross" would point the way.
指向什么啊
What's it supposed to be pointing to?
伙计们 能不能快点
Guys! Could you maybe move it along?!
迪恩 小卡
Dean, Cass.
十字架顶
The top of the cross...
就在那里
it's right there.
伙计们 我撑不住多久了
Guys! I can't hold 'em forever!
那是什么 地图吗
The Hell is that? Is that a map?
可能是钥匙
Maybe it's a key.
是一段天使语 是...
It's a passage in Enochian. It says, um,
大致可翻译为
loosely translated,
"要进入秘物
"In order to be in the Occultum,
得让秘物进入你"
the Occultum must be in you."
他们叫你拆掉丸子头了 萨穆埃尔
They said u202dlose the man bun, Samuel.
乡巴佬衣服就够讨厌了
Look, hillbilly clothes are bad enough.
我总得有底线
I have to draw the line somewhere,
我的发型
and my hair...
是神圣的
is sacred.
我们现在干什么
So, what do we do now?
就这样
This is it.
他们说要真实
They said be authentic,
坐在电脑前喝啤酒
drink beer in front of a computer screen.
他们就这么过日子吗
That's their lives?
天啊
Oh, my God.
能喝习惯
u202dYou get used to it.
-你好啊 帅小伙 -看看
- Hey, there, big boy. - Check this out.
里面好多这种文件呢
And there's like a ton of these files in here.
按键可以进入我
Press my button to enter me.
丰满亚裔美女
你能想象如果爸爸逮到我们看这个会怎样吗
Can you imagine if Dad caught us with that kind of stuff?
信托基金 再见了
Goodbye, trust funds.
想聊聊吗
Wanna chat?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表