It's over.
快停止
Call it off!
别再杀我的人了
Stop killing my people!
我没伤害你的朋友
I didn't hurt your friends.
什么
What?
你找错地方了 迪恩
You're in the wrong place, Dean.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
[咒语]
Has virtutes conliga.
[咒语]
Eas integra.
[咒语]
Eas firma.
[咒语]
Nos omnes serva.
我们现在怎么办
So now what do we do?
等着
We wait.
如果有人消失了 我猜是恰克干的
If people are getting gone, I'm guessing it's Chuck.
所以 你是在浪费时间
And that means you're just wasting time.
-莉莉 -萨姆
- Lily? - Sam?
达娜 你妹妹呢
Dana, where's your sister?
我不知道
I don't know!
这不行啊
It's not working.
-莉莉 -莉莉
- Lily. - Lily!
-莉莉 -爸爸
- Lily! - Dad!
快拿上枪 离开这里
Yo, grab the gun. Let's get out of here, man.
我们快跑
We got to go!
快跑
Go, go, go!
出门去
Door, door!
萨姆 我们怎么办
Sam, what do we do?
萨姆
Sam?
我告诉你吧
I'll let you in on something.
你割伤我时 那个小伤口
When you cut me, that little nick?
那是致命的 我无法恢复
It was fatal, something I can't survive.
自己看吧
See for yourself.
你已经杀了我 迪恩
You killed me, Dean.
所以 我才不在乎你的朋友
So, yeah, no, I don't care about your friends.
或是你的家人
I don't care about your family.
但现在看到你 让我想起了一件事
But seeing you here has reminded me of something.
我是有一个愿望
There is one thing I'd like.
死前的遗愿
One wish before I go.
我想看到你死
I'd like to see you dead.
你来得正好
I'm so glad you came.
来
Come on.
拜托 迪恩 好好想
Come on, Dean, think, think!
-迪恩 你去哪 -我不知道
- Dean, where are you going? - I-I don't know.
我们去哪她都能找到
You know she can find us anywhere.
我知道 但...
I know. I know that! I just --
我们怎么办 小卡
What do we do, Ca--
比莉
Billie.
我的心
My heart.
我能感觉到她
I can feel her.
走吧 迪恩 我们走
Come on, Dean, we got to go.
来
Come on.
是你 迪恩
It's you, Dean.
一直都是你
It's always been you.
违抗死亡 破坏规则
Death-defying, rule-breaking.
你正是我存在要去纠正的东西
You are everything I lived to set right.
去消灭的东西
To put down.
去驯服的东西
To tame.
你是人类混乱的化身
You are human disorder incarnate.
我扶你
I've got you.
得了 迪恩
Come on, Dean.
你别想逃过我
You can't escape me.
你不觉得时候也该到了吗
Don't you think it's finally time?
迎接死亡的美妙解脱
Time for the sweet release of Death?
好点了吗
Did it work?
这能阻挡她对你的控制
It blocked her grip on you.
迪恩 她说那伤口在要她的命
Dean, she said that wound was killing her.
或许我们能耗死她
Maybe we can wait her out.
如果不能呢
Yeah, and if we can't?
那我们打
Then we fight.
我们会输的
We'll lose.
我又把咱们引入了一个陷阱
I just led us into another trap.
就因为 我伤不了恰克
All because I -- I couldn't hurt Chuck.
因为我好愤怒 因为我想杀点什么
Because I was angry and because I just needed something to kill
因为我只会那个
and because that's all I know how to do.
迪恩
Dean.
根本就是恰克
It was Chuck all along.
我们就不该跟萨姆和杰克分开
We never should've left Sam and Jack.
我们现在该在他们身边的
We should be there with them now.
所有人都要死了 小卡 所有人
Everybody's gonna die, Cass, everybody.
我无法阻止
I can't stop it.
她会破门而入的
She's gonna get through that door.
我知道
I know.
她会杀了你 然后杀了我
And she's gonna kill you, and then she's gonna kill me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
等等
Wait, there is --
她还有一样害怕的东西
There's one thing she's afraid of. There's --
足够强大可以阻止她的东西
There's one thing strong enough to stop her.
杰克要死时
When Jack was dying, I --
我为救他做了个交易
I made a deal to save him.
什么
You what?
代价是我的生命
The -- The price was my life.
当我感到真正的幸福时
When I experienced a moment of true happiness,
虚无会被召唤来 永远带走我
the Empty would be summoned and it would take me forever.
你为什么要现在说这个
Why are you telling me this now?
自从我承担了那个负担 诅咒
I always wondered, ever since I took that burden,
我一直想 会是什么
that curse, I wondered what it could be, what --
我的真正幸福会是什么样
what my true happiness could even look like.
我一直没有答案
I never found an answer.
因为我唯一想要的
Because the one thing I want...
是我知道我得不到的东西
...it's something I know I can't have.
但我想我现在知道了
But I think I know -- I think I know now.
幸福不是拥有
Happiness isn't in the having.
而是存在
It's in just being.
是说出来
It's in just saying it.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about, man?
我知道
I know.
我知道你如何看待自己 迪恩
I know how you see yourself, Dean.
你像我们的敌人那样看待自己
You see yourself the same way our enemies see you.
你具有毁灭性 愤怒 破碎
You're destructive and you're angry and you're broken.
你是"爸爸的钝器"
You're -- You're "Daddy's Blunt Instrument."
你觉得恨和愤怒
And you think hate and anger, that's --
那是你的驱动力 是你的本质
that's what drives you. That's who you are.
但不是的
It's not.
所有了解你的人都能看出来
And everyone who knows you sees it.
你所做的一切
Everything you have ever done,
好事和坏事 你都是为爱而做
the good and the bad, you have done for love.
你出于爱而养大了弟弟
You raised your little brother for love.
你出于爱为这世界而战
You fought for this whole world for love.
那才是你的本质
That is who you are.
你是这世上最有爱的人
You're the most caring man on Earth.
你是我认识的
You are the most selfless,
最无私 最有爱的人
loving human being I will ever know.
自从我们相识
You know, ever since we met and ever since
自从我从地狱解救了你
I pulled you out of Hell,
认识你改变了我
knowing you has changed me.
因为你在乎 所以我也在乎
Because you cared, I cared.
我在乎你
I cared about you.
我在乎萨姆
I cared about Sam.
我在乎杰克
I cared about Jack.
我因你而在乎这个世界
I cared about the whole world because of you.
你改变了我 迪恩
You changed me, Dean.
为什么听上去像是在道别
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表