and tell them to stand with us.
我们人多势众
Our strength is in numbers.
我们能找到出路的
We will find a way out of here.
但符咒
But the warding...
符咒是扇门
Warding is a door.
有门就有锁
Doors have locks.
有锁就有钥匙 门也能被撞开
Locks have keys, or they can be forced.
但在我们找到办法前
But until we find a way,
我们要让那些守卫的人好看
we make it as ugly as possible for those who stand guard.
道路封闭 隔离区
我只想确保这边没问题
Yeah, I just want to make sure we're clear over there.
又出现了
Another!
搞定了
Got it!
我们得对她的家人说点什么
I just think we need to tell the family something.
我们发现了他妻子的尸体
I mean, we found his wife's body.
小卡 我们会说的
Cass, we will.
-等能说了的 -等能说了的
- When we can. - When we can?
小卡 门外的很多人
Cass, we have people outside that door
都要撑不住了
who are barely keeping it together.
如果我们开始谈论有人被杀
We start talking murder --
敲敲门
Knock knock!
我打扰到什么好玩的事了吗
Am I interrupting something juicy?
没有
No.
罗威娜 谢谢你来
Rowena, thanks for coming.
萨穆埃尔 卡西迪奥
Samuel. Castiel.
一整个小镇的鬼魂
What? A town full of ghosts!
按温家人的标准来看也够麻烦了
Messy even by Winchester standards.
我们希望你能帮忙
We're hoping you can help.
你们自己就什么都搞不定吗
Can you boys do nothing on your own?
好吧
Very well.
你们需要什么
What do you want?
记得几年前
Remember a couple years ago
我们想除掉阿玛拉的时候吗
when we were trying to get rid of Amara?
上帝的姐姐 记得
God's sister, aye.
那事真不好办呢
Sticky business, that.
你做了个水晶装置 一枚炸♥弹♥
You made a crystalline device -- a bomb.
你要把鬼炸飞吗
You want to blow up the ghosts?
不是
No. No. No, no.
但那枚炸♥弹♥是靠灵魂驱动的
But the "bomb" was powered by souls.
那些灵魂被吸了进去
Souls that were sucked into it.
鬼就是灵魂
And ghosts are nothing but souls.
你不是在想...
I hope you're not thinking --
把他们困在水晶里
Trap them in a crystal --
萨穆埃尔 不行 那太难办了
Samuel, no! That was so difficult.
我耗尽了力气
It took everything I had.
-罗威娜 -萨姆
- Yeah. Rowena... - Sam.
我们有麻烦了
We got a situation.
怎么回事
What's going on?
他妻子失踪了
Guy's wife disappeared.
他一定是回来找她了
I guess he came back in here looking for her.
好吧 两位
Alright. Hey, uh, guys.
怎么回事
What's happening?
我们得请你们离开这里
Uh, we're gonna have to ask you to leave this area
回学校去
and head back to the school.
萨姆 他们被附身了
Sam, they're possessed.
让开
Clear the way.
我们要走了
We're leaving.
打开符咒 马上
Open the warding. Now.
这显然是不可能的
Obviously that's not gonna happen.
我们可不想争论
We're not in the mood to argue.
他的五脏六腑正在被
His insides are being torn apart
附身了他的鬼魂撕扯
by the spirit possessing him.
真可怜
So sad.
别靠近了
That's far enough.
住手
Stop.
符咒
The warding.
马上
Now!
你们好
Hello, lads.
好吧 凯奇 你怎么在这里
Okay. Ketch, how are you here?
我刚好在附近
Oh, I-I just happened to be in the area
就看到你呼叫求助
when you sent out word looking for help
说这里出了...状况
with your little... situation.
好啊 我们真走运
Right, well. That's -- Lucky us.
那是什么
What is that?
能射出铁屑 可以驱鬼
Uh, it fires iron flakes, expelling ghosts
又不伤害宿主
without harm to the possessed victim,
是英国记录者的
courtesy of the British Men of Letters.
我走时 偷走了它 还有其他的一些玩具
I lifted it along with a few other...toys when I left.
亲爱的 我更想来点威士忌
Dear? I'd prefer a wee shots of Scotch --
18年的单一麦芽威士忌 如果有的话
18-year-old single malt, if you have it handy.
有品位的女巫
Ah, a witch with fine taste.
罗威娜 希望我们当初的相识
Rowena, I do hope - there's no hard feelings
没有留下什么怨念
still after our initial introduction.
我们的人囚禁了你
My people were holding you prisoner and...
但你放我逃走了 这我没忘
But you let me escape, and I haven't forgotten.
罗威娜在尝试做一个能吸灵魂的装置
Rowena's working on a little gadget that vacuums up souls.
太棒了
Fascinating.
我就这样
It's what I do.
问题是 鬼在源源不断地涌现
Yeah, problem is -- ghosts keep coming
而我们设的符咒时效有限
and the warding we put up is only gonna last so long,
现在需要一切帮助
so...all hands on deck.
好吧
Right.
街上很安静
Streets are quiet.
那只意味着他们在策划下一步
Which just means they're planning their next move.
-杰克 -不是
- Jack? - Um, no.
老有人当我是他
I get that a lot.
那杰克
So, Jack is...
死了
Dead.
杰克死了
Jack is dead.
上帝杀的
Killed by God.
那孩子肯定是惹到了他
I guess kid got under His skin.
现在我穿着杰克的肉身
And now I'm under Jack's.
是啊
Yeah, literally.
我叫贝尔芬格
Belphegor's the name.
你是贝尔芬格
You're Belphegor?
你在帮萨姆和迪恩
And you're assisting Sam and Dean
处理鬼的事
with this whole ghost business?
好尴尬
This is awkward.
怎么了
What?
其实 我作为自♥由♥职业者
Well, truth be told, in my current employment
现在正好受雇去
as a freelance contractor, I was asked to, um,
刺杀恶魔贝尔芬格
assassinate the demon Belphegor.
-你不是来帮忙的 -我现在是来帮忙的了
- You're not here to help? - Well, - I certainly am now.
我之前被告知贝尔芬格对人类构成极大威胁
I was told that Belphegor was a monstrous threat to humanity.
看来并非如此 是吧
Apparently not correct, yes, hmm?
谁对你说的
Who told you that?
一位美丽的女恶魔
An attractive female demon named --
阿黛特
Ardat.
她不喜欢你
She doesn't like you.
重点是 别杀他 好吗
Point is -- Don't kill him, alright?
我们需要他
We need him.
暂时需要
For now.
雷诺
手法真棒 美子
Nice touch, Kimiko.
可以再用力点
Feel free to go deeper.
也别那么用力
Maybe not that deep.
你
You!
姐姐
Hi, sis.
你灭掉我的按♥摩♥师了吗
Did you smite my masseuse?
天啊
Oh, my --
我们说好给彼此点空间的
We agreed to give each other space.
我知道 我也完全同意
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表