Who are you?
普兰特特工 联调局
Agent Plant, FBI.
耶鲁是比利的首选
It's just, Yale's Billy's first choice,
如果他进不去 那简直是世界末日
and if he doesn't get in, it'll be the end of the world.
世界末日才是世界末日
Actually, the end of the world is the end of the world.
-当然 -当然
- Of course. - Of course.
但或许你可以...
But maybe you could have the --
把祈祷仪式安排在半场
the little prayer thing at halftime?
-或 -不行
- Or -- - No.
-那... -不行
- Well, is -- - No.
好吧
I see.
谢谢你抽时间了
Well... thank you for your time.
讲真 这些家长比孩子还糟
I swear, the parents are worse than the kids.
停尸房♥有发现吗
Any luck at the morgue?
-那是 -吸血鬼牙
- Is that a...? - Vamp fang.
吸血鬼是吸干受害人的
Vampires drain their victims.
而不是撕碎他们的尸体
Vamps don't rip their bodies apart.
看来这个这么做 还有更怪的
Apparently, this one does. And it gets a little weirder.
验尸官说 尸体上没有防御伤
Coroner said that there were no sign of defensive wounds,
就好像她丝毫没反抗
so it's like she didn't even fight.
那个杀她的人 肯定是熟人
So whoever killed her, maybe it was someone she knew.
而副校长说
And according to the vice principal,
她跟所有人关系都好
she kind of knew everyone.
太好了
Oh, that's awesome.
这才赞呢
That's awesome.
看到那只海狸了吗
You see that beaver?
比夫戴尔高中
我知道 拉拉队练习好长啊
I know. Cheer practice was so long, right?
维罗妮卡太假了
I swear, Veronica's so fake.
"没有苏茜我不知如何是好
"I'm lost without Susie.
感觉就像丢了一块心"
It's like a piece of my heart is gone."
恶心
Gag me.
好 回见
Okay, yeah. Later.
这就是发现苏茜尸体的地方
So, this is where they found Susie's body?
对 你发现缺了什么吗
Yeah. You notice what's missing?
血
Blood.
一个变♥态♥怎么做到把女孩干干净净地开膛破肚的
So, how does a freak gut a girl and not make a mess?
在别处杀了她 然后抛尸至此
By killing her somewhere else and dumping her here.
-看来是的 -好吧
- Looks like. - Yeah. Great.
本地警方吓坏了
Well, local police are freaked.
没发生过这种事 完全不知怎么办
Never seen anything like this. They got no idea how to deal.
当然
Of course not.
那是我们的工作
That's our job.
我们不让他们了解真♥相♥
We keep them from dealing with the truth,
不知道外面有什么 我们来承担
with what's out there, and we carry the weight.
多好
It's great.
而他们可以回去住在
Meanwhile, they get to go back to living in
他们的白栅栏泡泡里
their white picket fence bubbles.
自从你是个孩子
You know, ever since you were a kid,
就一直想住在这样的小镇里
you wanted to live in a town like this.
无聊 正常
Lame, normal...
是啊 但我们正常不了
Yeah, we don't get normal.
这些小镇 什么屁大点事都是"世界末日"
And these towns, everything's the end of the world.
上班迟到
You're late for work,
孩子进不去好学校 什么的
your kid doesn't get into the right school -- whatever.
他们不...
They don't...
他们不知道这世上有什么
They have no idea what's out there.
贝利副校长
Vice Principal Bailey?
是
Yes.
真的
Really?
好 我们就去
Of course, uh, on our way.
又有一个
We got another one.
要系安全带
Seat belts, seat belts.
好
Okay.
我们知道 爸爸
We know, Dad.
这个有了 那个有了
Got this, got that, got that.
你忘东西了
You're forgetting something.
晕动病的药 小罗的
Motion-sickness pills -- for Junior.
他不会有事的 亲爱的 不过是密歇根湖
He would've been fine, babe. It's just Lake Michigan.
-没什么浪 -在船里待四小时
- Hardly any chop. - Four hours in a boat?
小罗在浴缸里都会晕船
Rod Jr. gets seasick in the tub.
没有你我会怎么样啊
Where would I be without you?
被吐一身
Covered in puke.
玩得开心点 亲爱的
Have fun, sweeties!
谢谢 妈妈 会开心的
Thanks, Mom, we will.
好不耐烦
Felt that.
你等不及独占房♥子了
You can't wait to have the house to yourself.
当然了
Oh, you have no idea.
-再见 妈妈 -再见
- Bye, Mom! - Bye!
再见 妈妈
Bye, Mom!
贝基 等等
Becky, wait!
贝基 拜托
Becky, please.
贝基 等等
Becky, please wait.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我就是想...我需要见你
I just -- I wanted to -- I needed to see you.
我不想 也不需要见你
Well, I don't want or need to see you.
对不起
I'm sorry, I --
我知道我们已经分手了
I know we're not together anymore,
你似乎过得很好
and it seems like you're doing great.
我想跟你谈谈
I just -- I -- I wanted to talk.
叙叙旧
Catch up.
这几周我很不好受
It's been a rough couple of weeks.
那不是我的问题
That's not my problem.
贝基 等等
Wait, Becky, please.
我没别的地方可去了
I don't have anywhere else to go.
托莉·泰勒昨晚没回家
Tori Taylor never came home last night.
她在停车场
She was talking to a friend on the phone,
跟朋友讲着电♥话♥ 然后就不见了
in the parking lot, and then...gone.
她的车呢
What about her vehicle?
还在 这...
It's still there, which is --
不妙
Not good.
她父母担心死了 他们...
Her parents are worried sick. They --
-你觉得她和苏茜 -先说这个
- Do you think she and Susie - Let's start with this.
两个姑娘 她们有任何共同点吗
The girls, did they have anything in common?
她们都是拉拉队员
They're both cheerleaders.
看来某人有怪癖
Well, somebody's got a fetish.
什么
Excuse me?
我...
I, uh --
我们会调查的
We'll look into it.
这都是什么
What are these?
我的小模型
My maquettes.
你做的吗
You...make them?
我的易集小店是国内
I run the most successful Etsy site
最成功的非官方《凶鬼恶灵》周边小店
for unofficial "Supernatural" merchandise in the country.
可能是全世界最成功的
Probably the world.
那么你还...
So you're still, um...
还什么
Still what?
痴迷于我的作品吗
Uh, obsessed with my work.
是我的作品
You mean my work.
你写的东西 很真实
Look, what you were writing, it was real --
非常真实
like, really real.
你是个先知 所以能看到
You sort of channeled Sam and Dean's lives
萨姆和迪恩的生活
because you're a prophet.
我...是的 我是
I...Yeah. Yes, I am.
是啊 我有点痴迷
And, sure, I got a little obsessed,
让我钻了牛角尖
and it took me to a dark place.
我对萨姆做的事
What I did to Sam...
经过了大量深度心理咨♥询♥
So, after some pretty intensive counseling,
我意识到我爱的并非真正的萨姆·温彻斯特
I realized I wasn't in love with the real Sam Winchester.
我爱的是他的角色
I loved his character.
所以我不再读你的作品了
So instead of reading your stories,
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表