what is going on here?
什么意思
What do you mean?
显然 迪恩从未看过牙医
I mean, apparently Dean's never been to a dentist before,
他突然就一嘴蛀牙了
and suddenly he got a mouthful of cavities,
你病了 你们的车坏了
you're sick, u202dand your car is broken down.
你们惹了谁啊
Who did you guys piss off?
上帝
God.
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry. What?
是啊
Yeah.
上帝
God.
上帝企图杀你们
The God is trying to kill you?
想让我们互相残杀
Well, uh, trying to make us kill each other.
他是个作家
So, he's a writer,
而你们是他故事的主角
and you've basically been the heroes of his story?
差不多吧
I guess, yeah.
那我是什么
Well, u202dwhat's that make me?
配角吗 还是客串嘉宾
A supporting character? Special guest star?
盖思 不是那样的
No, Garth, it's not like that.
不不 我想做客串嘉宾
Oh, no, no, no. u202dI want to be the guest star.
做主角[英雄]多糟
Being the hero sucks.
你们或许最终会赢
I mean, sure, u202dyou'll probably win eventually,
但在那之前 主角的人生烂透了
but until you do, your life blows.
不是父母在小巷里被枪杀
Your parents get gunned down in an alleyway.
就是母星爆♥炸♥
Your home planet gets blown up.
或者采访一个高富帅
You, uh, interview u202dthis good-looking rich guy,
很不顺利
and it doesn't go well,
他就跑去你工作的五金店
so he shows up at the hardware store where you work,
然后事情变得...
and, man, it starts to get, you know...
那是...我们特喜欢《五十度灰》系列电影
It's from, uh -- We love "Fifty Shades."
是啊
Yeah, we do.
那部电影谁是英雄
Who's the hero in that?
不不 重点是
No, no, no. The point is,
做英雄可不好玩
the hero thing -- it's not fun.
倒是也有好处
Well, I mean, there are some good things about it.
比如 蝙蝠侠什么时候爆过胎
Like, uh, when was the last time that Batman got a flat tire?
或是超人付不起水费
Or Superman couldn't pay his water bill?
或是红房♥间断电
Or the power goes out in the Red Room?
就是啊
Exactly.
英雄从不用为小事操心
See, the hero never sweats the small stuff.
那会拖慢故事速度
It slows down the story.
那是怎么回事
So, then, what happened?
恰克给我们降级了
Chuck...downgraded us?
或许吧
Maybe, yeah.
-现在你们... -被诅咒了
- And now you're -- - Cursed.
被诅咒了
C-Cursed.
被诅咒了
Cursed.
不 只是普通了
No -- normal.
你们这辈子第一次
For the first time in your lives,
遇上了普通人的麻烦
you're having normal-people problems.
你需要马上去做个结肠镜检查
You need to get a colonoscopy, stat.
什么
What?
我们怎么解决啊
So how do we fix this?
我不知道
I don't know.
贝丝
Bess?!
贝丝
Bess?
他们是谁
Who're they?
他们是朋友
They're friends.
猎人朋友吗
Like Hunter friends?
布拉德 他们没事的
Brad, they're cool.
告诉我们你到底遭遇了什么
Now tell us what happened to you.
摔下了楼梯
Fell down the stairs.
布拉德 听着
Brad, listen,
我们不在乎你是狼人
we don't care that you're a werewolf,
但你被死灵袭击了 这很奇怪
but you got attacked by a wraith, which is really weird.
我们只是想搞清楚到底发生了什么
Now, we're just trying to understand what happened.
帮帮我们吧
So help us.
拜托
Please.
老天爷
I mean, wow.
眉毛弯弯 小狗眼睛
With the furrowed brow and the puppy eyes --
你看到了吗
did you see that?
不会真好使吧
That never actually works for you, does it?
回答问题
Answer the question.
好吧
Okay!
有个怪物会去的地方
It's -- It's a place... monsters go.
格斗赢钱
They fight for money.
真钱吗
Money? Like, real money?
我能说话了
Hey, I can talk.
恭喜了 是啊 真钱
Good for you. Yeah, real money.
他们付钱观看
Okay? They pay to watch it.
在暗网还是什么的上面直播
They livestream it on the Dark Web or whatever.
等等 所以你...
Wait a second. So -- So, you --
我需要钱
Yeah, I needed the cash.
我有三个孩儿他妈 我得付账啊
Got three baby mamas -- I got bills.
这地方 在哪
This place -- where is it?
我知道你不想说 但...
I know you don't want to tell us, but --
明尼苏达贝尔格莱德
Belgrade, Minnesota.
桃街旁边的旧仓库
Old warehouse off Peach Street.
真轻松
Well, that was easy.
是啊 里面有好多狼人呢
Yeah, well, lot of fangs in there.
你俩要是走进去
You know, I figure you two walk in,
肯定会被他们撕成碎片
they're gonna rip you to pieces.
不是吧
Really?!
我觉得你们不该去
I don't think you should go.
盖思 我们没得选
Garth, we don't have a choice, okay?
那么多怪物聚在一起
That many freaks in one place?
他们肯定杀了不少人
You know they're dropping bodies.
但以前的萨姆和迪恩
Yeah, but the old Sam and Dean,
肯定能轻松搞定此事
they could've handled this, no problem.
但你们...
But you guys...
不能吗
Can't?
就算上帝
Hey, look, just because God
撤销了我们的主角光环
yanked the magic horseshoe out of our ass or whatever
不代表我们就要放弃
doesn't mean that we're gonna give up.
这是我们的工作 是我们的职责
This is our job. It's what we do.
是啊 现在可能要更难些了 那又如何
And, yeah, it might be a little harder right now, but so what?
来吧
Bring it.
附议
What he said.
好吧 那我也来
All right. Then I'm coming, too.
不不
Oh, no, no, no. No.
盖思 得了 你还有家庭呢
Garth, come on. You got a family, okay?
你有人生 如果真出事了
You got a life. If something went wrong --
现在 我们绝对是诸事不顺
and, right now, with us, everything's going wrong --
我们不能这样对贝丝 和孩子们
we're not doing that to Bess, to the kids.
好吧 你说得对
Okay, you're right.
至少让我给你们找个新火花塞
Well, at least let me get you a new set of spark plugs.
嗯
Yeah.
好
Deal.
与世隔绝 破败 绝对是个怪物杀戮的好地方
Isolated, run-down -- yep, that'll do Monster Bloodsport.
太完美了
This should be perfect.
天啊
Oh, man.
贝丝的烤奶酪三明治太绝了
Bess makes the best grilled cheese.
是啊 你都吃七个了
Yeah, you ate like seven of them.
我在长身体嘛
Well, I'm a growing boy.
走吧
Let's go.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
怎么了
What?
迪恩 备用弹♥药♥ 死人血
Dean... u202dExtra rounds, dead man's blood,
急救包 紧急燃♥烧♥弹♥
first-aid kit, emergency flares...
不是吧
Seriously?
伙计 如果盖思说中了
Dude, if Garth was right,
我们真变普通了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表